Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she for real? Passed his test on Monday and waited ever so patiently until today for his car?!

Fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more. She’s an entitled brat of a woman and she’s brought her kids up the same way. God forbid he had to wait to get a car, Christ alive. Let’s see how long until she’s telling us about his first accident - which of course won’t be his fault.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She looks ridiculous, the white dress is pretty and looked lovely on her. Then she added the next layer, then the next and then the hat. By the end she looked like Joey in friends when he wore all of chandlers clothes at once 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
Cas thinking the ref was paid off, at his age because his team lost, says a lot about the consistent brat behaviour she raises her sons with.

Reactions: 18

maytoseptember

VIP Member
IMG_5373.jpeg

What a bizarre comment. They’ve just arrived at Disneyland Paris and she’s so keen to disassociate herself from all things Disney, she just wants to BE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that she isn’t going to become one of those ghastly “Disney tips” accounts. Even though no one thought that.

She’s such a snob 😂 Don’t worry Jess, everyone knows your account is primarily about beige shapeless outfits and Facebook marketplace.

Reactions: 17

RonDonLongLegs

I for one am so pleased she felt confident enough to get such meaningful and controversial tattoos. Not only are they deeply meaningful but the creativity and artistic talent displayed is second to none. Truly groundbreaking, hard hitting and profound

• Haha
Reactions: 16

maytoseptember

VIP Member
IMG_4648.jpeg

This is disgusting. I would not accept hearing comments like that from my kid(s) EVER. Laughing it off as “randy boy” behaviour. FFS Jess, teach them to respect women.

I know boys banter and say gross things, but no boy will do it within earshot of me.

• Wow
  • Angry

Housewife34

Tit for tat - I’d rather listen to petrol mowers than listen to her sweary boys playing football or doing whatever they do in the garden.

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
So, she’s now all in with her Dad and previously estranged stepsisters. Her poor Mum.
Jess really seems more and more like a complete horror.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I bet the teachers are in the pub tonight celebrating the fact that her and her delinquent child are finally gone! 🙌

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Does she think she is auditioning for the greatest showman..Greatest show off more like.God she is like thrush-Irritating as f**k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Imagine your mates knowing that it was your mum crying on social media that got you your college place, though 🤣
Yep sets an example to him that if you kick iff screaming and make a big deal exposing the college you get ehat you want. Just wait until they have to try and tell him off for something. She won’t have it and he won’t

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
That picture of the ‘Shoreham Massive’ 🤭
You just know if you dropped them off in South London they’d be absolutely bricking it.
Definitely 3.23 is too late for a 16 year old but we’re talking about a woman who classes her 7 year old as a pre teen 🙄

• Haha

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
“I don’t air my dirty laundry on the internet” except we know about her relationship with her mum, all the details about her break with Russ, Hugo’s diagnosis…. I could go on.
---
Hugo is doing 90MPH as I type this, I just know it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Abi da Walker

The hashtag #solongsuckers on her last post entirely sums up what sort of parent she was for that school to deal with. As bad as her child.

petitspois

VIP Member
I find it really funny when you come across someone who genuinely feels they have a gift at something but who are, in fact, useless.
I know one woman who cooks up strange concoctions and posts it all on insta as if she’s Nigella and the same with Jess. She dresses like the Amish and kits her house out like it’s a GCSE design project.

• Haha

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
Its such a transparent dig at her mum and shows her to be
nasty. Her mum was right there when she broke up with Russ and lent her the cash for the beach hut. Doesn’t deserve a swipe like that even if Jess does think the fall out is all her mums fault.

Another story having a dig at the dad, despite him providing the car via his business or something like that. She’s disappointed it took 5 days and arguments before she had to inevitably step in to sort and pay for the insurance - for her poor hard done by bratty child to get his car. I’m sorry, I know we’ve all already said this, but it’s a privilege not a right to have a car when you’re a teen who’s only just passed their test and contributing nada to said vehicle.

It would have done him good to wait to get a car. In life not everything is handed to you on a plate Hugo, not that you’d know about that as your mother does everything for you. Including making excuses for your behaviour.

• Heart