Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£75 on a load of old tat at a boot sale!

I used to go to a local boot sale years ago and sold there too a few times. Can honestly say I never spent more than £10-15 max, the whole point of going was to only buy stuff that we really needed/ was really cheap. So books for 25-50p each, toys or games for £1 or less.
I have no idea where she gets all her money from!

Reactions: 7
£75 on a load of old tat at a boot sale!

I used to go to a local boot sale years ago and sold there too a few times. Can honestly say I never spent more than £10-15 max, the whole point of going was to only buy stuff that we really needed/ was really cheap. So books for 25-50p each, toys or games for £1 or less.
I have no idea where she gets all her money from!
I think the adverts pay well. Although I don’t understand why brands want to associate themselves with this family - she’s a snob with very low standards thinking she’s above everyone else. I just don’t get her.

Reactions: 2
So russ is going to have breakfast to celebrate his birthday with the people (according to Jess) that "WE love most" ........placing my bet and gonna call it now.........that breakfast won't include Noah or Marley (I hope I am wrong). Everything is a competition in Jess' eyes even something as universal and beautiful as loving someone. The post is a basic 'Nah nah nah-nah nah we love Russ the most', what about his parents, his biological kids, his siblings, his lifelong friends who've been around and in Russ'es life much longer than Jess. Show your love for Russ Jess by all means but you don't have the monopoly on it, you are really coming across like you need to feel you have the controlling interest rather than experiencing and relishing the joy of a loving relationship itself.

Reactions: 6
And she always calls him a “salty sea dog”. I think she thinks it sounds all rugged and sexy, but I think it sounds unwashed and gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she mentioned her mum ? It was the last thread when I last checked she’s very boring !

The boys must get their ears from her 'cos Cas has the same as the Asbo brothers but not Russ's boys.

And she always calls him a “salty sea dog”. I think she thinks it sounds all rugged and sexy, but I think it sounds unwashed and gross.
Makes me think of Captain Birdseye! Giving her young son Prime and making him waste his money on it too, what a great example she is.

Reactions: 1
Not to defend her but my boys of similar age are dying to try Prime. It’s all the talk in school yard. If I found some I definitely give to them and then never again.

Reactions: 1
Not to defend her but my boys of similar age are dying to try Prime. It’s all the talk in school yard. If I found some I definitely give to them and then never again.
she’s given him a can of caffeine, very different to the plastic bottles of hydration drink that are popular amongst kids that age.

Reactions: 3
Interesting to see how life with Hugo pans out now. She can’t blame the school system anymore for the little firecrackers behaviour. If he’s at college I think they’ll be a lot less forgiving of him acting up. It’s all down to her now to get him prepared for the real world 🤔

Reactions: 10
The hashtag #solongsuckers on her last post entirely sums up what sort of parent she was for that school to deal with. As bad as her child.

Reactions: 14
I bet the teachers are in the pub tonight celebrating the fact that her and her delinquent child are finally gone! 🙌

Reactions: 16
Dear GOD all this woman rattles on about is H this H that🙄
He’s clearly her favourite child, I feel sorry for the other kids.

Reactions: 5
I just watched a video of her hanging out her washing. I don't know what the 'hack' was supposed to be. Why did I watch it? Am I losing my mind?

Reactions: 2