Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one am so pleased she felt confident enough to get such meaningful and controversial tattoos. Not only are they deeply meaningful but the creativity and artistic talent displayed is second to none. Truly groundbreaking, hard hitting and profound

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks ridiculous, the white dress is pretty and looked lovely on her. Then she added the next layer, then the next and then the hat. By the end she looked like Joey in friends when he wore all of chandlers clothes at once 🤣🤣
I know!! The dress is nice - maybe with the outer layer but what’s with the hideous middle one? She’s size 8 but ends up looking like a size 20 bag lady.
---
Why is she tagging the company when she didn't buy it from them (supposedly) and it's secondhand from FB? Unless she's hoping they'll gift her a brand new one - which wouldn't surprise me at all if that turned out to be her end game.
Yeah she wants one to match for the other side then basically the room will be one big sofa for lounging as they like to lounge. Lounge lounge lounge.

Reactions: 4
IMG_0411.jpeg

Is it me or does the line work here look crooked? It’s not easy to draw a circle, so it must be even harder to draw one on skin with a tattoo machine.

That’s the problem with fine line tiny tattoos - they’re very unforgiving and the slightest mistake will be kind of obvious.

Reactions: 1
She can't just buy something from vinted can she?! Its got to be a random pretentious brand or something shes been trying to "carefully curate" or been "coveting" for a while 🙄. That bag with the note as well was the cherry on the cake!

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she’s buying from vinted. She is just re wrapping her online orders to pretend she gets things cheap!

Reactions: 8
IMG_0423.jpeg

This person was obviously asking for clarification on the “Monica C” brand Jess was talking about… but she didn’t get it? Or was she just being snarky?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t believe it’s Vinted anyway. She really needs some more baggy white and beige clothes 🙄

IMG_2588.jpeg
She need not pay ££££ on vinted for pre-loved baggy trousers, Sainsbury’s are doing them for £20

Reactions: 2
My mum has this one friend, she’s in her 60s and used to work in fashion, who manages to make the cheapest clothes look absolutely incredible. She shops in TK max, primark and supermarkets yet somehow puts together these outfits which genuinely look 100s of ££s, my mum never believes her and insists on seeing the labels.
Jess seems to have the polar opposite skill of buying the most outrageously expensive clothing that somehow looks cheap and ill fitting

Reactions: 8
Oh another Facebook find.
She must have a different Facebook to me, mine is full of all old Ikea furniture and kids toys. There’s no way she gets all this stuff on fb marketplace, I think that’s an excuse she uses to Russ to justify her constant spending

Reactions: 20
Her shopping addiction is fully out of control!!
Yep. And this time it seems her mum won’t be around to bail her out/force her into rehab. The lies she’s telling about where she gets her stuff are so obvious it’s ridiculous- unless she has access to a special vintage or designer items only Facebook marketplace or Vinted! My Facebook marketplace is full of bloody scammers 🤣

Reactions: 9
She uses FB marketplace as a synonym for bargain, thinking she can fool us. Anyone who has kept that kettle in such good condition since the 80s clearly knows its worth and will have priced it accordingly.

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s on the beg for a second/matching sofa because there’s been some monumental rows between the 3 boys over who gets the best seat 🙄