Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it makes a change from the mechanic jumpsuit thing 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good to see all the answers in ask Bruno Xmas edition are reasonably priced and relatable as ever! 🙄 she lives on a different planet I swear!!

Reactions: 6
The Ask Bruno stories - ÂŁ95 for a dressing gown?! Am I missing something here? And Ralph Lauren joggers for a growing teen? I must be even more tight than I realised because that is crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What age is Bruno? Do kids really know the brand and edition names of things? Off the top of their heads?

Reactions: 2
What a braggy set of stories asking Bruno 🙄
With a couple affiliate links thrown in and a dig at the ex husband too. Yeah, many teens are aware of the aspirational brands and editions but her kids own and wear these brands. Neither of them have a part time job and I doubt H’s weekly car parking gig at the car boot in the summer runs to Ralph Lauren joggers, running his moped and driving lessons - all year round. Wonder if Russ’ boy enjoys the same level of privilege. Yes, my teens swear but not in reply to me - they have more respect. Yeah, yeah the tutor lost the project, of course he did!
She really thinks she’s ’down with the kids’ - it’s so cringe.

Reactions: 8
Call me cynical, but I don't think Bruno answered those questions...it screams of Jess trying to sound like a cool teen!
Very convenient that she has so many affiliate links for his answers...

Reactions: 8
IMG_4648.jpeg

This is disgusting. I would not accept hearing comments like that from my kid(s) EVER. Laughing it off as “randy boy” behaviour. FFS Jess, teach them to respect women.

I know boys banter and say gross things, but no boy will do it within earshot of me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That's one of the biggest issues with the way she's bringing them up - their attitude towards her will be repeated in their attitudes towards girlfriends.

Reactions: 12
Let me tell you one thing, but if I ever heard those words coming out of any of my male relatives - they'd know about it. That's disgusting.

The hair is TERRIBLE. The tones are awful - the orangey caramel needs to go, with the cool blonde it looks so bad, she needs a new hair stylist ASAP.
---
And kardashian vibes… in her dreams!!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2627592

This is disgusting. I would not accept hearing comments like that from my kid(s) EVER. Laughing it off as “randy boy” behaviour. FFS Jess, teach them to respect women.

I know boys banter and say gross things, but no boy will do it within earshot of me.
So gross 🤮
---
The hair is TERRIBLE. The tones are awful - the orangey caramel needs to go, with the cool blonde it looks so bad, she needs a new hair stylist ASAP.
---
And kardashian vibes… in her dreams!!
It looks awful, she’s ruined it! She looks so much better darker.
---
Let me tell you one thing, but if I ever heard those words coming out of any of my male relatives - they'd know about it. That's disgusting.
I guarantee I have never and will never hear anything remotely like that from my teenage boys. So far from them it’s unreal. How can she just laugh it off?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think there’s trouble in paradise for Jess & Russ? Hes not been seen or mentioned in awhile she’s looking rather exhausted with those big eye bags and she’s referencing her ex bf wearing a specific aftershave. I could be completely wrong here as Im not a regular follower