Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but she keeps discussing work as an option. Legally he has to be in education until he's 18. So that would be am apprenticeship, internship, etc. not a job.
How does she not know this?! It sounds like she doesn’t have a clue.

What an absolute tit show. Was the fact that he hadn’t received any communication with a confirmed place, by Sept 7th not a big enough hint that something may not be right 🤷🏼‍♀️
My thoughts exactly! It should have been blindingly obvious that something was wrong.

So now they’re desperately applying for every college going, which is exactly what they should have done in the first place.

She was just so certain that her boy was so special and brilliant, his chosen college would usher him in on a red carpet. Sorry Jess, no one thinks your kid is as brilliant as you do.

Reactions: 8
So, did the fact he failed his GCSE’s have an impact on him getting on his chosen course? If it was oversubscribed then they would only take the best applicants?

Reactions: 8
With regards to H not getting a place at college the fact she didn’t apply to other colleges says a lot about her. I also think the very fact she is on a very public social media page and has happily slagged off the school on many occasions, shown that H likes drugs, getting drunk, has anger issues & is hugely disrespectful probably doesn’t help and goes against him. These are all the things she publicly shows and not us tattlers making up. That boy has no boundaries. She clearly treads on eggshells around him pandering to his every whim, spoiling him with expensive designer gear, a moped, his own garden pod etc. He uses his mum and knows how to get materialistic things from her which I do find sad but that’s her problem and down to her parenting style of never making him accountable. Never accepting that her son could be the problem. All the designer gear but no idea springs to mind when I think of Jess.

Reactions: 9
Well, if she's on 'six figures' and H's Dad looks stinking rich then surely there's some sort of private college somewhere that will have him?

Reactions: 3
Well, if she's on 'six figures' and H's Dad looks stinking rich then surely there's some sort of private college somewhere that will have him?
He wouldn’t get in - despite being able to pay they have strict entry grades that you must have, plus most private sixth forms are more academic and that’s not for H. He will have to go on waiting lists and hope some kids drop out of the courses

Reactions: 2
Was the chosen college the same college he’d been attending a couple of days a week instead of school, I wonder? Maybe that’s why she thought he was a shoo-in.

If it was that college, then maybe Jess’s reports that he’s been smashing it, getting great feedback, working really hard, showing some real talent etc. isn’t quite the truth.

Reactions: 4
So, did the fact he failed his GCSE’s have an impact on him getting on his chosen course? If it was oversubscribed then they would only take the best applicants?
I do think this is probably a bigger part of it, but Jess will never admit that!

Says so much about modern life. Son fails exams, they both mess up a place in College then, rather than dealing with it, a mother that makes a living from 'influencing' films herself sobbing into the camera and posts it online for all to see. They all make my skin crawl.

Reactions: 9
Yep sets an example to him that if you kick iff screaming and make a big deal exposing the college you get ehat you want. Just wait until they have to try and tell him off for something. She won’t have it and he won’t

Reactions: 7
Imagine your mates knowing that it was your mum crying on social media that got you your college place, though 🤣
Yep sets an example to him that if you kick iff screaming and make a big deal exposing the college you get ehat you want. Just wait until they have to try and tell him off for something. She won’t have it and he won’t

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep. As an aside her ex husband is very wealthy. He has his own estate agent but is married into a very wealthy family, his father in law is practically a billionaire. Wonder when he hasn’t seemed to of got a relationship with the boys. Also wonder what he thinks about her tit show of organisation!

Reactions: 4
And Marley's been wheeled out(excuse the pun) to boast about him passing his driving test-like he was when he did the modelling.
Then talk of Russ teaching H to drive soon-that'll be fun!
Re H and the college course,she always boasts when things are going well so smugly ,meaning when anything goes wrong she looks ridiculous.
She never seems to learn though and as with the latest update on the college course she's straight back to smug boasting mode.

Reactions: 6
Do you think the college saw they’d been tagged in her self-pity post, clocked her follower numbers and tit themselves?

She never seems to learn though and as with the latest update on the college course she's straight back to smug boasting mode.
Fingers crossed H doesn’t duck it up then.

Do you think the college saw they’d been tagged in her self-pity post, clocked her follower numbers and tit themselves?

Fingers crossed H doesn’t duck it up then.
100% she tagged them to get a response and now she’s got what she wanted it’s back to smug posting. Disgusting really.

Reactions: 5
The college is a tit show. Cuts left right and centre and I know they’ve been promising things to kids they actually cannot offer. Redundancies all over the show. It will be closed down before he finishes the course!

Omg is that the actual finished look she’s gone for? Ok not my taste at all.. wonder how much it’s costed to look like that.
I must admit at first I thought she must be having it spray painted but apparently not! It looks really cheap. I can imagine it going weird when it gets wet.