Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor thing doesn’t have time to do her nails - really? She’s soooo busy with that full time job 🙄

Reactions: 3
So, she’s now all in with her Dad and previously estranged stepsisters. Her poor Mum.
Jess really seems more and more like a complete horror.

Reactions: 16
She never ceases to amaze me when it comes to reconnecting with (what I thought was) estranged family members. Maybe I had it wrong but I thought her father played no role in her upbringing? Maybe he paid her school fees instead…

Anyway, the way she seems to build ties with estranged family members when they have something to offer her is truly remarkable. And the grid post is obviously a gigantic duck you to her mum on Mother’s Day.

I agree @petitspois she doesn’t come out of this covered in glory. Maybe one day it’ll be her mother’s turn to be allowed back in the fold and be gushed over.

Reactions: 10
Poor Bruno, he obviously bought the flowers yet Hugo mark 2, Cas, claimed the glory. I hope Bruno’s career takes off and he can leave his narcissistic mother and the 2 firecrackers then she’ll know how her poor mum feels 🙁

Reactions: 12
Its such a transparent dig at her mum and shows her to be
nasty. Her mum was right there when she broke up with Russ and lent her the cash for the beach hut. Doesn’t deserve a swipe like that even if Jess does think the fall out is all her mums fault.

Reactions: 14
Don’t think I’ve ever laid on the sofa with my feet up at 7.30 on a weekday morning. Oh wait, I’ve got a proper job to go to 🙄

Reactions: 3
Poor Bruno, he obviously bought the flowers yet Hugo mark 2, Cas, claimed the glory. I hope Bruno’s career takes off and he can leave his narcissistic mother and the 2 firecrackers then she’ll know how her poor mum feels 🙁
He seems such a sweetheart, god only knows how living in that house.

She never ceases to amaze me when it comes to reconnecting with (what I thought was) estranged family members. Maybe I had it wrong but I thought her father played no role in her upbringing? Maybe he paid her school fees instead…

Anyway, the way she seems to build ties with estranged family members when they have something to offer her is truly remarkable. And the grid post is obviously a gigantic duck you to her mum on Mother’s Day.

I agree @petitspois she doesn’t come out of this covered in glory. Maybe one day it’ll be her mother’s turn to be allowed back in the fold and be gushed over.
She’s desperately trying to make it seem as if she has this loving, supportive family.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those boots… hilarious! Who the F goes shopping in boots like that?? Also who would keep those boots on for a try on haul?? It’s -also been about 14 degrees today so an even weirder choice of footwear.

Her dress sense is dire and ages her ten fold.

Reactions: 2
So H is a gem of a kid apparently. Lovely music he listens to! Her denim outfit looks like prison uniform.

Reactions: 4
Such a gem of a kid, power washing the decking as a favour to his mother… oh sorry, she had to pay him 😂 But still an absolute gem of a kid…

I love the way she rewrites history when it suits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god Botox top up day. I hope she goes the whole hog today and gets her forehead done as well as the elevens or the joker brows will be even worse!!

Oh my god Botox top up day. I hope she goes the whole hog today and gets her forehead done as well as the elevens or the joker brows will be even worse!!
I guarantee you she won’t get her entire forehead botoxed because she wants to be able to tell people that she only ever gets the teeniest, tiniest, barely perceptible smidge of Botox (reminds me of Sali Hughes, who used to say she got a “weak dilute” of Botox… yeah right!)

I think it’s because admitting to Botox is the same as admitting that you’re ageing, and some egos can’t handle that.

I guarantee you she won’t get her entire forehead botoxed because she wants to be able to tell people that she only ever gets the teeniest, tiniest, barely perceptible smidge of Botox (reminds me of Sali Hughes, who used to say she got a “weak dilute” of Botox… yeah right!)

I think it’s because admitting to Botox is the same as admitting that you’re ageing, and some egos can’t handle that.
I tell anyone Ive had Botox :D . Someone tells me you look fresh faced..... its the botox !! ;-) i do think she needs to be careful with the spock eyebrows...... Also too much by the crows feet can be bad long term and does the weird cheek shelf....

I have spent the last 30 minutes catching up through this thread.... i'm glad Im not alone in finding her a bit odd and her sons the most ungrateful chavs to walk on insta.

Ok, I’m angry. Why has ‘darling Hugo’ got his phone on his lap whilst he’s driving?!?! Already got bad, if not dangerous habits there!

Reactions: 7