Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegirlwhouk

Is cas drinking from a babys bottle in her latest reel?! Surely not but I'm sure that's what I can see!

I used to quite like Jess but I have really falled out of love with her and her very ridiculous lifestyle.

Reactions: 1

GAC37

Chatty Member
Shows it was literally written so she could show the world. He was probably ‘wft?’

RonDonLongLegs

They went out for a meal for her birthday a few weeks ago and Russ was there… maybe he’s just away with work so she took Hugo as her date? Seems a little strange. Does he travel for work? I think he does

GAC37

Chatty Member
Didn’t her mum buy the beach hut? So now she has no use for her so cut contact and they are all happier?!

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Of courseeee she’s getting a basic bitch sun tattoo. Where do we think it’ll be going?
Oh man, it’s one of those tiny little line drawings too! I vote for wrist or inside of forearm, near the crease of the elbow.
---
The way she keeps giving updates on the "fb market" sofa and tagging the company wouldn't surprise me if it's some undeclared ad!
She is banging on about it an awful lot, isn’t she?

avabella

VIP Member
Stayed at Davy Crockett and couldn't even take a Spiderman outfit that fit. Shameful!

GAC37

Chatty Member
And she always calls him a “salty sea dog”. I think she thinks it sounds all rugged and sexy, but I think it sounds unwashed and gross.
Makes me think of Captain Birdseye! Giving her young son Prime and making him waste his money on it too, what a great example she is.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Not to defend her but my boys of similar age are dying to try Prime. It’s all the talk in school yard. If I found some I definitely give to them and then never again.