Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Housewife34

I think she’s having a breakdown
I think something is going on. Tattoos. Spending frenzy, estranged mum, the reunited sisters have gone awol, no more pta mentions. No more gel nail clinic dreams or garden planning. Middle boy going on permanent football residential and not one but two redundant cabins in the garden.
Oh and a science lab / plywood kitchen reno.

She’s a dab hand at finding designer stuff on marketplace though (yeah right)

Reactions: 13
The arrogance, nastiness & entitlement that radiates from Jess in her stories today are off the scale. Publicly shaming Hugo’s rich daddy who has bought him a car but apparently didnt step up and have it ready for him yesterday when he passed his test. Maybe this is Hugo’s problem - he gets everything handed to him on a plate. Bad behaviour rewarded with shopping for designer outfits etc. Maybe Hugo should stick with his moped until he can afford to pay for his own car insurance? Give him some goals in life. Make him realise that not everything in life is free. Can you imagine him on the actual streets driving? Frightening. Truly frightening.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
You can tell Jess was desperately clawing for words to make Russ’ birthday sound delightful, when it reality it sounds boring AF. She must be fuming that the salty sea dog didn’t want to do something more glamorous.

• Haha

Housewife34

The sofa is awful…cushions no longer fit…, cushion covers have clearly shrunk..just give it away to a family / person who may appreciate this for free
She paid £100 (plus shipping) when she bought it on marketplace just over a year ago - she’s shrunk the cushions and covers in that time. She’s had a reasonable premium bond win, so why not pass on the sofa with love and good fortune to someone in need. It’s not worth £100 now but someone will be very grateful for it for free.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Jess: “My boys make my heart burst” 🥰

*Shot of boys loading the car boot at IKEA*

She sets the bar soooo low for them.

Also, her birthday tribute seems to be for a five year old kid: “His joy beams in his helpfulness, his beaming smile, his pause before he previously would have lost the plot, his complete drive and despite to be and do better everyday [sic]”.

So now that he’s not verbally abusing staff and students and school, and generally making a nuisance of himself on the daily, what’s the betting that we never hear about his neurodivergence ever again? 🤔

Reactions: 12

Stamarie

I actually can't believe what I'm watching even from Jess. How can you be endlessly proud of that!! She is so deluded it's unbelievable. Showing off that her son has made something to help him roll a joint! After sticking his fingers up and swearing at her. I would make my darling 15 year old walk home if he greeted me like that!!

• Wow

petitspois

VIP Member
Her ex looks like a twat too to be fair. The only one who seems pretty normal is Russ but he has a look on his face cross between a cardboard cut out and someone's that been drugged so you never know.

• Haha

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever read a wankier sentence than
"Popped to the local artisan market to get my go to soaps"
🙄🤢

• Haha

Housewife34

She’s really pissing me off with her attitude to Manchester, she’s making them look like a load of backwards weirdos!
I thought she made herself look more entitled and snobbish than ever. She just happened to be in Manchester.

Look at me - I’m a footballers mum - look at the fancy hotel that the club has put us up in.
Bruno must be a talented player whether he makes the ‘big time’ or not but she’s making it about her and not his achievements.

Breaking News - The Trafford Centre during the school Easter Holidays is busy. Good! So many shops are struggling atm - hope people were spending money and keeping people in jobs.

Manchester is a great city.

She’s no doubt written that to purposely get people to feel sorry for her and then buy whatever it is she’s been given to promote. They all seem to do this. It’s Black Friday and most of the insta-clones will be rubbing their grabby little hands with glee thinking of all the commission that’s coming their way in time for Xmas. Well at least she’s mentioned tattle although I don’t know why - her sheeple followers can read the threads and make up their own minds. Expect a few sheep to stray. As for women supporting women - all I will say is I do support others whether they are women or men, so long as they are honest and truthful. Jess is a spendaholic, with an addiction to needing things so long as they are branded. Happy to publicly shame her sons school, teaching staff, their policies, their emails, their meetings, and more than happy to publicly throw her poor mum under the bus with cryptic messages about their estrangement, without letting her mum tell her side. She uses all of this as ‘content’ and for ‘engagement’ and that is shameful behaviour. So Jess shouldn’t be so high and mighty, because she isn’t kind nor supportive, only if it suits her.

avabella

VIP Member
Jess: “My boys make my heart burst” 🥰

*Shot of boys loading the car boot at IKEA*

She sets the bar soooo low for them.

Also, her birthday tribute seems to be for a five year old kid: “His joy beams in his helpfulness, his beaming smile, his pause before he previously would have lost the plot, his complete drive and despite to be and do better everyday [sic]”.

So now that he’s not verbally abusing staff and students and school, and generally making a nuisance of himself on the daily, what’s the betting that we never hear about his neurodivergence ever again? 🤔
I particularly liked the bit where he went ‘how the fuck do you get this open?’ Ahhh birthday memories.

• Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She's really pushing the "seeing all the family" over Christmas...subtle dig at her mum? Or maybe she's actually missing her...?
There’s definitely something fishy about all this wider family content. She’s definitely pushing a narrative and I do suspect it’s aimed at her mum.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
It's GCSE results day, get ready for a gushing story about darling angel child H and his amazing school journey!! Expect a lovely photo of him glaring at her whilst giving her the finger as she buys his time with an expensive shopping trip. ( I'm grumpy I got no sleep but we know it's true) 👍

Fanaff

VIP Member
It's GCSE results day, get ready for a gushing story about darling angel child H and his amazing school journey!! Expect a lovely photo of him glaring at her whilst giving her the finger as she buys his time with an expensive shopping trip. ( I'm grumpy I got no sleep but we know it's true) 👍
Alongside quotes of how it doesn’t matter if you don’t do well academically, all that matters is that you’re kind and lovely. Whilst he is flipping her off in the pic and genuinely looking like he might kill her if she doesn’t buy him his next expensive desire. But yes, be kind like her wonderful H 🙄

Abi da Walker

My predictions:
She’ll be posing, sorry, captured candidly grinning in Main St wearing Minnie ears within 12 hours.
C will go on all the big rides because he is a daredevil/ firecracker /big boy / brave soldier.
Something on the trip will be comped, the train, the hotel or thepark tickets will come with a #PRTrip #Gifted #Ad and blog post soon.
R will be praised to high heaven for being handsome, the best dad, her salty sea dog, etc etc.

• Haha