Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t believe she chose that floor - it just looks like the cheap laminate we had in our first house in the late 90s 🤦‍♀️. It looks so awful with those units!

Reactions: 3
I find it really funny when you come across someone who genuinely feels they have a gift at something but who are, in fact, useless.
I know one woman who cooks up strange concoctions and posts it all on insta as if she’s Nigella and the same with Jess. She dresses like the Amish and kits her house out like it’s a GCSE design project.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it really funny when you come across someone who genuinely feels they have a gift at something but who are, in fact, useless.
I know one woman who cooks up strange concoctions and posts it all on insta as if she’s Nigella and the same with Jess. She dresses like the Amish and kits her house out like it’s a GCSE design project.
It really does look an unfinished kit doesn’t it? Like one of those balsa wood animal puzzles! It’s awful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The flooring and the cupboard fronts look like they’re made from planks of dry untreated wood. There’s utilitarian, then there’s that

Maybe Hugo made the kitchen cupboards at his collage carpentry class and thats why Jess kicked up a fuss about not getting on his course as she needs him to improve his skills to finish it off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having a tiled floor would look better too rather than a bleached out sauna look

Reactions: 1
The flow and feel (feng schui?) is all out of kilter. The kettle/urn is far to close to the walkway and doorframe and the whole thing should be turned ninety degrees for me.

She really does need to stop with the impulse purchases and spend the money on an interior designer

Reactions: 2
That life360 ad shows a lot of personal info like commutes and college names 😬😬

Reactions: 9
Perhaps if she had brought her boys up better and not them behave the way thay do she would be able to trust them and not have to stalk them 24/7.

Reactions: 2
What a coincidence that 3 “scary/serious things happened to each of the boys Just when she needed to advertise an app!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Russ would tell me to cry in my own time and we have enough bleeping stuff’.

Maybe Mr bland isn’t quite so passive?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6