Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So H has been staying over at friends houses. Yet again it’s strange that he can manage to behave some of the time 🤔

Reactions: 4
His friends clearly don’t put any demands on his time. I’d be worried about what he was getting up to

Reactions: 2
Jesus why on earth a video of an outdoor bath. Plus that bamboo is massively out of control, i bet her neighbours cannot stand her

Reactions: 3
Having a bubble bath in her garden is so funny 🤣

One of those things that’s supposed to be fun and aspirational when you’re Jess (Neal’s Yard bottle in shot) but would be seen as chavvy beyond belief if a working class mum did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How rude and self righteous does she sounds in the latest post when she dismisses that well meaning dad praising H as "patronising". I do hope that man doesn't read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wtaf is the latest outfit… joggers, Bostons (which I love and wear mine to death but with the right outfit) and a red military jacket!!??

Reactions: 5
Does she think she is auditioning for the greatest showman..Greatest show off more like.God she is like thrush-Irritating as f**k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry...but they all look terrible!! 🫣 not a well fitted suit amongst them! And have to agree that H looks sinister!

All the comments on her post that he could be a model 🙄 I bet it really annoys her that Russ' son got a modelling gig!

Reactions: 9
Oh god glad I’m not the only one thinking the same. Bet school was glad to see the back of the lot of them! Dread to think what substances H has got stuffed in his pockets.

Reactions: 5