Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
“I don’t air my dirty laundry on the internet” except we know about her relationship with her mum, all the details about her break with Russ, Hugo’s diagnosis…. I could go on.
---
Hugo is doing 90MPH as I type this, I just know it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Abi da Walker

The hashtag #solongsuckers on her last post entirely sums up what sort of parent she was for that school to deal with. As bad as her child.

petitspois

VIP Member
I find it really funny when you come across someone who genuinely feels they have a gift at something but who are, in fact, useless.
I know one woman who cooks up strange concoctions and posts it all on insta as if she’s Nigella and the same with Jess. She dresses like the Amish and kits her house out like it’s a GCSE design project.

• Haha

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
Its such a transparent dig at her mum and shows her to be
nasty. Her mum was right there when she broke up with Russ and lent her the cash for the beach hut. Doesn’t deserve a swipe like that even if Jess does think the fall out is all her mums fault.

Another story having a dig at the dad, despite him providing the car via his business or something like that. She’s disappointed it took 5 days and arguments before she had to inevitably step in to sort and pay for the insurance - for her poor hard done by bratty child to get his car. I’m sorry, I know we’ve all already said this, but it’s a privilege not a right to have a car when you’re a teen who’s only just passed their test and contributing nada to said vehicle.

It would have done him good to wait to get a car. In life not everything is handed to you on a plate Hugo, not that you’d know about that as your mother does everything for you. Including making excuses for your behaviour.

• Heart
Her most recent story "suit shopping with this dude..."
His response "what the f##k are you doing"
What a charming child 🤬 If he was mine he'd be straight back in the car before he could say firecracker.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Facebook marketplace my arse. There’s no way she manages to get so much high end designer stuff at a tiny fraction of the RRP. My FB marketplace is full of people selling manky stuff that “needs a clean”.

Crazymum

VIP Member
View attachment 2709333
This cannot be from facebook marketplace surely?? My local pages are filled with ikea kallax units and billy bookcases! 😂
I swear she lies where she gets all her expensive stuff. God knows what she’s paid for it then £50 to have it delivered from London. She’s so flashy , so dull and wastes so much money .

Reactions: 13

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Imagine getting some #kindlygifted butter out of that post. Hope that was worth airing all your dirty laundry for, Jess!

creamQueen

Chatty Member
What makes someone think ‘I’m going to film myself putting Quality Street in a jar”?
And then speaking like a chav teen “fucking innit” !! Ok Jess ur such a pretentious asshole who will never be down with your kids because you’re heads so far up your own arse

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
So she applied for one college and course. Its oversubscribed, already started and she hadn’t heard so chased and he doesn’t have a place. She says she hasn’t done enough, correct! Also for H who is a nightmare and has had to wait and they need to find a job. She’s pure chaos. Maybe stop flogging on insta and look after your kids
---
Also fancy taking a picture of you crying just to post on insta. 100% your fault Jess and pure narcissism taking a picture for the gram.

petitspois

VIP Member
Bet H's teachers got hammered the night he left, all sitting around, doing impressions of her in meetings.

• Haha