Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget all the stuff she’s getting from Vinted as well. I know she says she sells stuff but I bet that doesn’t equal what she buys.

Reactions: 2
Is she for real? Passed his test on Monday and waited ever so patiently until today for his car?!

duck off and when you get there duck off some more. She’s an entitled brat of a woman and she’s brought her kids up the same way. God forbid he had to wait to get a car, Christ alive. Let’s see how long until she’s telling us about his first accident - which of course won’t be his fault.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow he waited less than 5 whole days! Ever so patient. Poor lamb waiting 5 days for a car he didn’t have to contribute to at all, he has such a hard life

Reactions: 11
What an absolute thug. I would hate to be driving near him, he will be a reckless know it all driver.

Reactions: 7
No shade on anyone who has a smart car but i did not have that on my list as H's first car!

Reactions: 6
No shade on anyone who has a smart car but i did not have that on my list as H's first car!
I do think it’s a good idea for him, but surprised he’s so happy for it. I guess it stops him acting like a fool in front if a car full of his mates.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't let a teenager (?) whose just passed their test pick up my child from school.

Reactions: 13
I do think it’s a good idea for him, but surprised he’s so happy for it. I guess it stops him acting like a fool in front if a car full of his mates.
I thought that too! He cant fill a smart car with all his mates

Reactions: 5
Another story having a dig at the dad, despite him providing the car via his business or something like that. She’s disappointed it took 5 days and arguments before she had to inevitably step in to sort and pay for the insurance - for her poor hard done by bratty child to get his car. I’m sorry, I know we’ve all already said this, but it’s a privilege not a right to have a car when you’re a teen who’s only just passed their test and contributing nada to said vehicle.

It would have done him good to wait to get a car. In life not everything is handed to you on a plate Hugo, not that you’d know about that as your mother does everything for you. Including making excuses for your behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought that too! He cant fill a smart car with all his mates
I bet that's exactly why the dad bought it. Despite seeming to have very little to do with his sons, he obviously has a pretty good idea what H is really like! He is 100% the sort of kid to show off to his mates in a car, or drive a load of them around late at night hotboxing or doing balloons. I don't think I would have bought him a car tbh, or if I did I would have made him pay for his own insurance (and made sure he had telematics fitted too).

Reactions: 7
Know he is a potty mouth but rightly or wrongly she stepped in and paid for insurance and he swears in her stories whilst she grins.
Disrespectful.
I think the boys dad is more involved than she lets on (just a feeling) and if he made H wait a few days then good on him.

Reactions: 8
Bet her Dad would be delighted to hear her bad mouthing the Champneys overnight stay that he'd paid for for her and her sister. Saying don't bother with an overnight stay,the service was bad ,the room was 'a bit s*@t ' etc.
It's not as if she was doing a review. This was a present and she sounded so rude and ungrateful.

Reactions: 6
Yes she certainly wasn’t complimentary about champneys but was hinting at going back for day spas ie begging for another free day there.

If I were her dad, I wouldn’t bother again -she’s so unlikeable and entitled. A real snob.

Oh how different the review would have been if she had been paid or gifted the overnight stay by Champneys.
Always on the beg - day spa visit from the venue or a better overnight stay elsewhere from her dad to make up for her poor experience.
Oh what week to do a week in the life of - it’s all load of..

Is cas drinking from a babys bottle in her latest reel?! Surely not but I'm sure that's what I can see!

I used to quite like Jess but I have really falled out of love with her and her very ridiculous lifestyle.

Reactions: 1