Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3.30 and she thinks this is normal teenage behaviour!! Christ knows what him and his asbo mates were up too, my son and his friends had a party after prom but us decent parents picked our children up at midnight and brought them home we didn't go to bed not giving a tit about them!

Reactions: 7
3.30 and she thinks this is normal teenage behaviour!! Christ knows what him and his asbo mates were up too, my son and his friends had a party after prom but us decent parents picked our children up at midnight and brought them home we didn't go to bed not giving a tit about them!
Yes same here - she treats him like he’s older than he is. Heading for trouble.

Reactions: 4
I know you shouldn’t judge a book but it’s cover, but working in a high school gives me some idea … those boys poses, attitudes, expressions etc scream trouble to me.

Reactions: 10
As a high school teacher I can tell you what those boys are like a mile off. It’s no wonder ‘sir’ was counting down the days to prom, I’m sure he accompanied this bunch of reprobates off the premises with a smile. And 3.23am for a 16 year old is absolutely outrageous.

3.23!! He’s 16, and she clearly didn’t pick him up. Or appear to have any idea where he was. Why does she act like he’s 25 and this is normal acceptable teenage behaviour

Reactions: 5
That Bentley clip she shared was so weird. Why was some teenager asking if he could go to prom in their Bentley so “incredibly kind” ??? Just the couple showing off they had a Bentley and the kid wanting to show off in a Bentley

Reactions: 2
I would actually be heartbroken /mortified if this was my kid's group prom picture.
I'm trying so hard not to judge by appearances but it's damn near impossible not to gauge some sense of these young guys personalities from how they have presented themselves, H included.
I would feel really intimidated if they walked past me.
And the *trainers* with suits,that finishes it off for me.

Reactions: 10
The first photo is nice but in the others he looks really weird and quite scary, not attractive AT ALL.
I’m not sure why you would find a 16 year old ‘attractive’ anyway? I also don’t like the comments regarding CHILDREN and their appearance, very inappropriate. I’m the first to call out Jess and her parenting skills (lack of) and the array of too much information she shares with the world but attacking the appearance of 16 year old children? No thank you, this is why tattle gets such a bad name.

• Haha
It is so genuinely sad to see that the premature aging and general decline of physical appearance associated with excessive drug and (or) alcohol use is clearly identifiable in a group photo of what should be fresh faced 16 year olds. Photo filters do absoloutely nothing to camouflage the fact.
The b&w group pic shocked me because I couldn’t believe this was a group of year 11 boys. I know some kids do look old beyond their years but this was something else. Maybe you’re right and this is a case of, er, lifestyle factors affecting the way they look.

As for criticising the appearance of children - clearly Jess doesn’t consider them to be children and thinks they’re fair game to plaster online, so my conscience feels OK about having an opinion about it.

Reactions: 8
That picture of the ‘Shoreham Massive’ 🤭
You just know if you dropped them off in South London they’d be absolutely bricking it.
Definitely 3.23 is too late for a 16 year old but we’re talking about a woman who classes her 7 year old as a pre teen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Russ has been on a lads holiday to Spain. Bet he couldn't wait to get away from her and H.

I’m not sure why you would find a 16 year old ‘attractive’ anyway? I also don’t like the comments regarding CHILDREN and their appearance, very inappropriate. I’m the first to call out Jess and her parenting skills (lack of) and the array of too much information she shares with the world but attacking the appearance of 16 year old children? No thank you, this is why tattle gets such a bad name.
Oh god not attractive to me 🤦‍♀️. I didn’t mean sexually attractive ffs - read the context - they look scary and he has a menacing look on his face. Totally took me the wrong way there but hey ho, that’s social media.
---
Rocked up at 3.23 this morning she thinks! I’m sorry what?!?
Good grief!!

Last edited:
CE4ACB78-4EA9-4755-B45E-E1D5BEEB7B5B.jpeg

Considering she is slim and conventionally attractive (I know that’s what you meant by “attractive” @GAC37 😆) her propensity to dress in shapeless beige sacks really does nothing for her.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2282251

Considering she is slim and conventionally attractive (I know that’s what you meant by “attractive” @GAC37 😆) her propensity to dress in shapeless beige sacks really does nothing for her.
It’s almost like she sees her next must have beige item and doesnt even care if they don’t have it in her size. Tell me you have a shopping addiction without telling me 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s almost like she sees her next must have beige item and doesnt even care if they don’t have it in her size. Tell me you have a shopping addiction without telling me 🤦🏼‍♀️
She reminds me of my MIL. Never goes anywhere but has been steadily amassing a collection of high heels since she discovered Vinted and cannot go a day without going shopping.

• Haha