Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ceecee454

Chatty Member
new thread suggestion:
Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief,
got some new teeth, how she got 60 hours keira’s beggars belief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She suffers from wealth dysmorphia. In her head she's rich, beautiful, successful, a babygirl with gold chains and a Merc. In real life she's mother to a child with additional needs living off the state, unemployed and selling her son's private medical information and milestones for Insta fame and ads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Anon3752

I swear she sees gosh as a label. Like the equivellent to a desiner bag in the medical world. Oh he's treated at gosh like its the place to be and is like a status thing for her! Popping to the local hospital doesnt bring the same sympathy as traveling ALL THE WAY to london to GOSH the world famous childrens hospital. She needs sectioning before she causes J serious harm. Im so hoping i bump into her at gosh again🤣

Reactions: 42

hereforthetea23

I’m sure she thinks she is the only SEN mum in the world with a tube fed child who is sick all the time... news flash baby girl most tube fed kids are sick all the time you are not unique to this situation hence why the doctors don’t give a shit! You’re just playing on it for the Keira’s... do us a favour and actually look after your own child for once! Also I wish she would just learn to be fucking grateful, J is doing SO well! He’s communicating, he’s mobile, he’s at nursery, he’s been cleared by doctors as he’s doing well. From a mother who keeps getting told by the doctors to not get my hopes up as my child is dying seeing you cry about your child not being ill enough is infuriating. You’re sick in the head, you are not an advocate for the SEN community and your Louis V bag for display on your latest post about J is pointless and ruins your “poor me why don’t I get all the benefits vibe”. How people call you inspiring is beyond me 🤯
Also I was a barmaid for about a month but I don’t call myself thebarmaidmum maybe you should change your name? themunchausenmum

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tomtom2020

You can tell by how she laughed at Disneyland that she’s not maternal in any way, shape or form. It was as if it’s beneath her. My friends took their baby to the Maldives (booked pre-baby) and they said they struggled to find things to entertain her. Imagine poor Jaxon, he’s a lot older and would love the sensory side of Disney. There’s literally everything there for him. Those are the memories any decent mother would want to make with their child.

she’s genuinely a disgrace.

Katie, we know you’re reading this...Change your name - you are NOT a nurse. You live off exploiting your son. ThePretendNurseMum
“TheMunchausenMum”

more accurate and if I do say so myself....much more catchy

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Loopsylou84

I dont think I've EVER seen somebody so upset and disappointed that there is nothing medically urgent wrong with their child 🤯 surely other people can see her for what she is?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Spyglass

Maybe I'm being too sensitive but the childish way she's trying to be funny about her numb lip from the dentist.... She's a supposedly disability "advocate" I say that very lightly... There's a lot of people who follow who may themselves or have a child with cerebral palsy or stroke that can affect their facial muscles. They find it hard to control their mouth when trying to talk. I don't know I just didn't like the way she was taking the piss.
Yes I know when you go to dentist it's a little funny when you can't talk for a while but she's got a platform and is supposedly a disability advocate and has the responsibility to be aware of people taking offence.
I didn't like it.

Suppose this PT that's shared her random story of J babbling (oh would you look at that.... Her kid who "cannot communicate at all... Can. Shock" fits her criteria. Bad boy, gangsta type with what looks like a buisness under his belt with the likes of ex love islander clients. She'll be loving the attention. Que her being extra gangsta in the next few days trying to be black 🙄

Reactions: 35

Borntorun

VIP Member
Does anyone else think on the letter, the “mum is well informed” is a euphemistic flag to other medical professionals?! If they’re concerned about FII??
100% This. I’m nhs, and my doctor colleagues use this phrase in letters they know the patient has access to, and it usually means “this patient has read about the problem on mumsnet”

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Maa92

Her latest story... so apparently people can’t wish for a healthy baby? It’s offensive to people with babies with health issues??

The post wasn’t meant to offend, she’s making something out of nothing here.

Why shouldn’t parents wish for a healthy baby? Does anyone honestly wish for an unhealthy baby?

i have risks in my pregnancy, I will be going ahead with the pregnancy no matter what the outcome is and I’ll be happy with the baby that I’m blessed with. Do I wish it will be healthy though? Yes! Does that make me a bad person?

I really can’t stand her, sorry but she is dangerous. What she says is really harmful, she has no idea the damage she’s doing. She’s such a toxic person

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Anon3752

so i know this sounds pathetic but im becoming increasingly upset by kayteeees posts.
My son is ill, his condition is classed as terminal, without treatment he wouldnt live to 5. Luckily he's getting treatment so should have a much nicer and longer life- however it is NOT curable and he has so many issues related to this, including moderate heart failure.

this womans desperacy in having an ill child makes me feel sick. Its so hard to see someone wanting diagnosises so bad, when i know as a mum of a truly 'medically complex' child is desperate for there to be no more issues, no new diagnosis, it is disturbing.

she has to have munchuasens. She's seriously sick in the head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pintofwhine

Have I ever ran out of fishfingers and resorted to giving my kid cereal for dinner- absolutely 😂 but when he was a baby and I used only formula, did I always have a spare tin of powder - yes, did I buy the wee bottles of aptimal and have a couple spare for the night that I might drop the powder or finish it and think oh shit I thought I had a spare, again yes. Because I couldn’t just give my baby a Big Mac. So even us parents who don’t have tube fed kids know that you always have to be prepared. I used to have dummies in every bag, coat pocket and the car. My kid is 5 and we went sledging the other day, I took spare trousers, some wet wipes, I took a few snacks- it’s called being prepared! So how can she not me mortified about coming on Instagram and pointing out what a crap parent she is? It’s simple things- always have spare things for being able to feed your child- I’m stunned that she’s not always got a back up of 10 of everything?

• Heart

Spyglass

The colleague did post again late last night, but deleted it like less than 2 minutes later. They said more than one colleague had figured out who they were. Wish I took a screenshot!
They basically said they expect Katie to address it soon, as she’ll hate that work people will have posted here. That the NMC have been sent screenshots. She’s the topic of work whatsapp groups..
That’s all I can remember. It was late 😂
I got it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Nance198

Just found this thread after receiving an aggressive reply from Kaytee for simply asking why it’s a goal she takes J to the Maldives as I found it a strange place to want to take a 3/4 year old

Apparently I’m judgemental for asking this and she really dislikes judgemental people - don’t have a public platform and a question box then!

I would post the messages but she deleted them and blocked me before I thought to screenshot them...Glad there are actually other people who see how narcissistic she is

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Bibedebop

I believe it’s all a lot more simple. Prior to being refused carers the account was fairly niche, very much a SEN account, and had ~10k followers. When the carers were refused she got a lot of media attention, celebrity attention, her followers shot up to ~50k, and she got her blue tick. That in turn resulted in all the ads and thousands more for her fundraisers. Her insta career is almost entirely based on the injustice of being refused carers, even though they are yet to be taken away.

The narrative is and was that the decision was unjustifiable because J’s needs are so severe and Kaytee is a single mum trying to work as a nurse (but being unable to due to lack of carers). She plays down help from family, friends, and J’s dad to enhance the narrative. All the stories about referrals, GOSH, and private doctors add to this narrative. As do battles with doctors who have only offered her two potential solutions to the vomiting.

Kaytee almost certainly gets better engagement for her posts and stories about her battles with the health and social care system than for her ads or personal stories. So for her insta lifestyle to continue there has to be drama with J’s care, there have to be doctors who are wrong and won’t listen to her, there have to be trips to GOSH, and there has to be a sense of injustice over the carers and J’s treatment. That is what her following are there for.

Reactions: 30

NosyWelshCow

Does anyone else think on the letter, the “mum is well informed” is a euphemistic flag to other medical professionals?! If they’re concerned about FII??

Oh my god her latest stories are so irritating, you can’t just post a lie ‘the midwife threw the cord away even though I wanted it to go to AN’ - they’re not a part of the NHS, they have their own staff and equipment and procedures. Us midwives have enough to do we can’t also retrieve and safely label and store the stem cells in the 30 minutes post birth you need to do it in! They probably didn’t an AN staff member free to do it. But hey let’s just bash the NHS and the staff who work in it hey Kaytee?! And then cue the passive aggressive ‘do your own research story’ - so infuriating!

• Wow