Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see her ever working for the NHS again after her constant bashing of them and her absolute tit show of an attempt to work for all of a couple of shifts.

she can’t work for an agency, she would need at least 1 year qualified experience.

She will probably spend money raised for J to fund her Botox and fillers. Realistically she’ll be awful at that too, seeing as she can’t even manage to remember her sons appointments and is forever moaning about needing to do admin, I highly doubt she’ll be organised enough to keep a diary full of clients.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand. Surely you would be really pleased that you got to see the surgeon. Of course the surgeon is going to want to talk to you and check in, catch up on any changes before doing the referral. I also get that doctors miss things and sometimes you have to fight for things, but surely with the number of different professionals, from different trusts and areas someone would pick up on something.

why isn’t she saying oh it’s great we were able to see the surgeon and talk through all my reasons for concern and we’ve managed to get the referral to GOSH which is what I was hoping for.

her way of dealing with things is so off.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see her ever working for the NHS again after her constant bashing of them and her absolute tit show of an attempt to work for all of a couple of shifts.

she can’t work for an agency, she would need at least 1 year qualified experience.

She will probably spend money raised for J to fund her Botox and fillers. Realistically she’ll be awful at that too, seeing as she can’t even manage to remember her sons appointments and is forever moaning about needing to do admin, I highly doubt she’ll be organised enough to keep a diary full of clients.
Didn’t she “pay ” to go on a course to be able to do Botox and fillers ect. She had all the gear and no idea. She set up pop up clinics, we didn’t hear much about it after she got all her equipment

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she “pay ” to go on a course to be able to do Botox and fillers ect. She had all the gear and no idea. She set up pop up clinics, we didn’t hear much about it after she got all her equipment
I think she set up her ‘clinic’ in her ex boyfriends house? The guy who worked away.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she set up her ‘clinic’ in her ex boyfriends house? The guy who worked away.
Even if she's trained to administer Botox and fillers, she would still need to find someone who is qualified to prescribe the Botox for her clients. She isn't a registered prescriber as a newly qualified nurse, and the prescribing course is REALLY TOUGH!! Someone would have to put their career and registration on the line for her and olifnshe fucks up a client they would be the one in trouble for prescribing it. Especially as it's highly unlikely that person would ever lay eyes on the client, they'd just have to do it of Kaytee's word thay they're safe to have it

Reactions: 4
I swear she sees gosh as a label. Like the equivellent to a desiner bag in the medical world. Oh he's treated at gosh like its the place to be and is like a status thing for her! Popping to the local hospital doesnt bring the same sympathy as traveling ALL THE WAY to london to GOSH the world famous childrens hospital. She needs sectioning before she causes J serious harm. Im so hoping i bump into her at gosh again🤣

Reactions: 42
I swear she sees gosh as a label. Like the equivellent to a desiner bag in the medical world. Oh he's treated at gosh like its the place to be and is like a status thing for her! Popping to the local hospital doesnt bring the same sympathy as traveling ALL THE WAY to london to GOSH the world famous childrens hospital. She needs sectioning before she causes J serious harm. Im so hoping i bump into her at gosh again🤣

Totally agree she moans about her local team like they are inferior for her.
What makes my blood boil is the constant moaning about her time spent fighting for HER child when no other medical professional, professionals with actual experience and knowledge, is concerned. They have offered her / J treatment options but because they are not what she wants she says no And continues to push for tests. Why would any mother want to put their son through tests no dr is advising are needed? Especially when he reacts so badly to blood tests, ECG’s?!
I do feel genuine worry for J in her care.

Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories and once I got over the cringefest of her and the Alexa I discovered she doesn’t half moan! She was lucky enough to have an appointment with a surgeon and she’s ignoring his recommendations and pushing for a referral to GOSH. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know the full story but she seems to be insisting on tests to find out the cause of the vomiting? Hasnt she been offered options to help that and she’s turned them down? 🤯 I don’t understand her

Reactions: 2
So she’s lost the attachment for J’s feeding button and can’t feed him. She’s rang the hospital who have got her one to collect.. instead of collecting she’s posting the story on her Instagram while he’s sat missing a feed because of her stupidity.
Shes got the most ridiculous set of priorities and it’s awful to see.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched her stories and once I got over the cringefest of her and the Alexa I discovered she doesn’t half moan! She was lucky enough to have an appointment with a surgeon and she’s ignoring his recommendations and pushing for a referral to GOSH. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know the full story but she seems to be insisting on tests to find out the cause of the vomiting? Hasnt she been offered options to help that and she’s turned them down? 🤯 I don’t understand her
Yes she wants investigations before they consider surgery but shes ignoring the fact that she has chosen to stop certain medications, which she happened to decide to stop the moment she was losing her 60 hours a week of keiras and appealing, coincidentally the medications she chose to stop include 2 types that are for vomiting. If she was so concerned about his vomiting she wouldn't have stopped the medication for it and she would be putting him back on them before considering surgery, which made his heart stop last time it was attempted. He's never vomited 50 times a day, on average it was once a day, cutting those meds might mean hes vomiting more now but it wont be to the extent of 50 times a day as he would be in hospital if that was the case. Shes also stopped his "life saving" heart meds and her latest post she says she has emailed his nephrologist for another change of meds. Shes also changed his feeding plan by the nutritionist herself, reducing the amount of feeds a day but increasing the amount of feed at a time, in order to make it easier for herself but his body is small and that would also suggest why he would be vomiting more. For someone trying to manage their childs "extreme" vomiting, her actions dont add up

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Everyone else's tube feed awareness has been so positive. That tube keeps our children here. It's a lifeline. Yet she complains about the thing keeping her son alive 🙄😂
The woman is literally negative doom and gloom on a plate.
Everything is last minute with her. Hues sit didn't occur to her to ring up his community nurse and get her to order some more extension sets to his order 🙄
Shes useless.
It's got to the point she can't find his extension and it's the last one.... So he has to go without food and vital medications.
Shes only mum I know who leaves things till last minute and doesn't put his needs first.

Guess you've been reading here kaytee too. You know that extension tube is kept on your son all the time to make his site worse. Theres many times I've seen it with water flushed in but you haven't disconnected it. Wouldn't be my first idea to get my phone out to video my son for content and then take the tube out after. Let's face it that tube is left in kaytee who are you kidding.
Hence his site is leaking because the weight of the tube and him constantly pulling it has widened the hole which in turn is allowing stomach acid to burn the area.
But... She needs it bad doesn't she to add that onto his needs because everything else is going so well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder if social services are keeping an eye on her, surely they must be? She exploits her son and there have been SO many safeguarding concerns in the past few months. Especially someone who has been trained a nurse.

Katie clearly missed the memo. It’s #feedingtubeawarenessweek.
Her post is actually meant to be shared on
#donefuckallformysonagainweek

Also anyone with last years receipts, because she says he needs a feed this evening and one in the morning? Where are his night feeds Miss Jones? The ones you have to stay up for? And how is he fed for between 3-6 hours a day? It’s a feed plan that’s timed, so how the 3hrs of leeway? And that’s clearly not the double figures of hours she makes out he is fed that prevent her from doing anything else and him needing to be strapped in his chair ALL DAY.
I call inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s quite a stretch for her to refer to the term ‘they’ll eat when they’re hungry’ as ableist. I don’t think anyone would ever suggest you should leave a tube fed child without a feed as they will just eat normally when they’re hungry...in my experience it’s used for children who are being fussy!!

Reactions: 6
It’s quite a stretch for her to refer to the term ‘they’ll eat when they’re hungry’ as ableist. I don’t think anyone would ever suggest you should leave a tube fed child without a feed as they will just eat normally when they’re hungry...in my experience it’s used for children who are being fussy!!
Also really funny that this is the woman who tried to starve her child to make him eat.... So she's calling herself ableist. Silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she probably hasn't lost the attachment she has just said it as she knew she was going to get questioned on why it's always attached 🙄 so making out shes lost so people think she does remove it.....

Reactions: 3
Why wouldn't you put some attachments aside for emergency use? Like incase a delivery were delayed or something? Surely you'd have extras? No? Too much common sense?

Reactions: 11
Why wouldn't you put some attachments aside for emergency use? Like incase a delivery were delayed or something? Surely you'd have extras? No? Too much common sense?
Like the drama she made over losing the specific bottle he drank from... Would you not buy a load of them? She has no problem buying herself loads of expensive items. Its like she is so fixated on his disabilities and seeing herself an "unpaid carer" she doesnt see all these problems she has as normal parenting? I never understood how she qualified for the kieras surely most young children up to age 3 wake frequently. I know mine did due with various health issues.

I think the exaggeration of his vomiting, sleep and needs is not just for kieras but tk make sure she can keep claiming high rate disability and mobility to keep her car etc. Can you imagine her having to drive an older car she actually had to pay for baby girl would die 😂

It's lovely to see how J is communicating, progressing so well with his mobility and his little face seems to be filling out he must be putting on weight. Sad she mocks him alot and just focuses on the negatives 😕

Question, do you think she’s actually told the doctors she has stopped his antiemetics whilst she’s been chasing them all around for referrals?

I’m thinking, surely they would see that he has them prescribed and would obviously ask her if they’re working for him ?switch them if not... and I highly doubt she would have said “oh I stopped them as it took me too long at night to give him his meds and j wanted to fake tan instead” because that would be a HUGE red flag to them. So although she’s publicly broadcasted it on the gram, is she bare facing lying to his team in that his vomiting is still so severe even with the medication?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.