Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't self isolated since his dad had covid. The ten days before the wheelchair arrived she showed herself out and about. If he had covid after the wheelchair came she shouldn't have been going to the hospital today. If she should be isolating now shes a selfish witch going to see doctors and nurses that work with children.
Why does she keep mentioning spending money on that private doctor? She said she used his fundraiser for it but is going on like it's her money shes spending. Its other peoples money.
This about the doctor being available to see her without an appointment and her GP has now called her too out the blue. Alarm bells would ring with any other parent who's been slagging their childs medical professionals off on social media, not kaytee. I would be concerned they had seen her stories this morning where she was writing excellent doctor like "excellent" and that's why people were seeing and calling her today. They have probably had enough of her tit and are flagging it up as FII. The private doctor hasn't even backed her up. Now shes requesting a new paed? Well done, flag yourself up as FII even more love. Does she not think these people speak to each other and log concerns. They will be watching her instagram from a legal perspective let alone a safeguarding one. The doctor at notts has probably told the nurses to let him know when shes there because he wants to speak to her himself. Does he have 50 vomits a day? No Does she mention vomiting when theres no threat of losing keiras? No. Does he vomit 50 times a day at school and on transport? No. Does he vomit in hospital 50 times a day? No because he thrives and puts weight on. Vomiting is a symptom of Barterrs Syndrome, it might be something they have to just deal with. Each condition has it's own issues, you cant take a autistic child to hospital and demand they do something to fix them if they're having 50 meltdowns a day, something'are just part of your childs condition. You cant exaggerate them in the hope theres a magical fix or you will get keiras forever if you play on it.
I reckon her old Paed will be relieved to pass that book 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh god just catching up.

the cringe stories of her dancing with her speaker. 🤯

Didn’t J go a period without vomitting when he started school in September?

the doctors obviously don’t think it is as serious as she is making out.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think on the letter, the “mum is well informed” is a euphemistic flag to other medical professionals?! If they’re concerned about FII??

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else think on the letter, the “mum is well informed” is a euphemistic flag to other medical professionals?! If they’re concerned about FII??
honestly I feel so awful for all Js health care team. She must have slagged off nearly everybody publicly and I bet they all know

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I find these latest stories unbearable to watch. I can’t fathom how she can sit in her car with all the dramatics of the teary eyes and head in hands because firstly she’s a nutter, secondly it’s so insulting to those who want the best for her son and thirdly because it’s so unbelievably cringe. She’s given him the iPad to shut him up while she garners up support at how UNFAIR everything in her life is🤣 Jesus wept .

Reactions: 18
None of it makes sense. The dr she saw today said he was doing a referral to GOSH, she then emailed and vented to GOSH cardiology demanding a referral (already sent by today's dr), and then her gp rings to confirm referral. If the dr referred today why bother hounding GOSH for a referral. She's obsessed with GOSH.

And didn't he just have comprehensive blood tests at GOSH that were all clear? Why demand more? It's all baffling.

On top of that she's been in contact with someone who has tested positive but isn't isolating?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
100% This. I’m nhs, and my doctor colleagues use this phrase in letters they know the patient has access to, and it usually means “this patient has read about the problem on mumsnet”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I keep saying it. If he is gaining weight and thriving then it’s no way as big a problem as she makes out. If he was being sick 50 times a day he would be bones maybe not as boney as the time she STARVED HIM trying to get him to eat but he would still be pretty Damn thin and last I seen when she puts pics of him with out much on as usual he had a little porky tum.

Reactions: 16
I read that and got the impression he was pointing out she thinks she knows it all but he hasn't seen the medical records to back up what she was saying is true. She probably told him shes a nurse too like that gives her some superior position of being correct and his team being wrong. She probably told him how tit she thinks his doctors are, which is why he wrote about them favourably. Hes a private doctor who will be used to parents coming to him for a 2nd opinion, he will be aware of FII and that it's occurs the most frequently with those in the medical profession especially nurses, he probably spent the whole appointment watching for the red flags. Private doctors might see more FII cases than your normal nhs doctor due to them being used for 2nd opinions. You would have thought most parents who are nurses would value their childs doctors opinions more given their inside knowledge of how doctors work, so it's possible not many nurses would go to the lengths of getting 2nd opinions due to having respect and faith in nhs doctors, so that alone might have made him cautious

Reactions: 9
Why is she emailing asking to change meds and adding blood tests? Is that normal practice with parents of children like J?

Reactions: 4
I zoomed in to that last photo! You’ll be shocked at the results.

View attachment 427671
This is funny I did laugh but I can’t help but feel a tiny bit sorry for her based on the probability she has likely got munchausens by proxy. Do people with the condition have any awareness that what they’re doing is wrong? Or do they 100% believe there is something wrong? I’ve only heard of it because of the gypsy rose Blanchard story

Reactions: 8
I’m all for ‘mothers instinct’ and fighting for what’s right when it comes to your own children. But MY GOD!!! She is taking it way too far publicly slagging off practically every medical professional that has been involved with J. How can that many people be ‘wrong’ and ‘not doing their jobs properly’?
Cus that’s what she’s basically saying

who does she actually think she is? she’staking this whole ‘nurse mum’ Instagram username to a whole new level. She’s the type of person that thinks the whole world owes her a favour

throws her toys out the pram when she doesn’t get what she wants

Clearly thinks she’s entitled

what’s she gonna do when the tests she’s demanded, come back all clear? Cus J isn’t as bad as she makes out?

what next, then? kayteeeee?

Reactions: 13
This is funny I did laugh but I can’t help but feel a tiny bit sorry for her based on the probability she has likely got munchausens by proxy. Do people with the condition have any awareness that what they’re doing is wrong? Or do they 100% believe there is something wrong? I’ve only heard of it because of the gypsy rose Blanchard story
I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She plays the system in her favour and does what she can do it benefits her and her insta life

Reactions: 5
I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She plays the system in her favour and does what she can do it benefits her and her insta life
I so desperately hope this isn’t the case.

I have thought to myself that him having been so unwell at birth and in hospital for so long, what if she just got used to someone always being there to help and can’t be a mother without ALOT support? If my boyfriend left me tomorrow and I had no one to back me up when my two kids are trying to kill each other ( slight exaggeration) I would be in a corner rocking somewhere 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her post doesn’t add up. 2 hrs after she shared her car stories she’d had a few hours sleep? How? Where was J? Then she says she’s done all that amazing admin (wow your such a role model Katie) which took how long? So where did that all fit in to two hours and you wrote and phoned while you slept? I call 🐂💩
And just stop telling the world and his wife his private medical life story. It’s boring. It’s not needed. And it’s only so you ‘look’ intelligent! Which your not. Your an over exaggerator who’s determined to gain a ‘severe’ on a piece of paper so you don’t have to even semi full time mum. 🤬

Reactions: 15
When you said this it made me think about if she does know what shes doing. Bit of researching and I've come across something similar to fii/munchasens by proxy called malingering by proxy (mal-bp). FII is usually done for attention or even for no reason, whereas malingering is done for personal gain, usually financial or to obtain something they cant get if they were telling the truth. Fii is a mental illness, malingering isn't but it is a symptom of other mental illnesses such as antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder etc. Malingering might not be linked with mental illness too, it could just be that they're a vindictive malicious c*nt who wants to obtain things they're not entitled to or haven't worked hard for. Malingering and fii have some of the same traits but there would be additional things for both and it says the person would have to be assessed for a long time to differentiate between the two. I was surprised to see it stated that if a person gets a lawyer or private doctors involved it's often malingering and not fii, as it's often the case that they are trying to obtain something if they use lawyers or private doctors. And those with FII can have personality disorders too, so its not just mal BP that is linked with personality disorders. The way she pulls faces to herself to take photos suggest she might do these faces often whilst thinking about things to herself, have you noticed the way she talks too, sometimes she can be excitable with her talking in situations others wouldn't be, for instance last week when she spoke to the private doctor she was quite excited and giggling when she did her stories afterwards, it was odd looking back but all these things suggest some form of personality disorder. With FII they know they are making things up but they're not doing it for material gain, it's more of a psychological thing where they know what they're doing but cant stop. Either way, girls got issues

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Making a vomit compilation video because you know. His vomitting is SO severe and life threatening that she's able to film it🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus how are her local authorities not involved? Im actually geninely concerned for J's safety with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I believe it’s all a lot more simple. Prior to being refused carers the account was fairly niche, very much a SEN account, and had ~10k followers. When the carers were refused she got a lot of media attention, celebrity attention, her followers shot up to ~50k, and she got her blue tick. That in turn resulted in all the ads and thousands more for her fundraisers. Her insta career is almost entirely based on the injustice of being refused carers, even though they are yet to be taken away.

The narrative is and was that the decision was unjustifiable because J’s needs are so severe and Kaytee is a single mum trying to work as a nurse (but being unable to due to lack of carers). She plays down help from family, friends, and J’s dad to enhance the narrative. All the stories about referrals, GOSH, and private doctors add to this narrative. As do battles with doctors who have only offered her two potential solutions to the vomiting.

Kaytee almost certainly gets better engagement for her posts and stories about her battles with the health and social care system than for her ads or personal stories. So for her insta lifestyle to continue there has to be drama with J’s care, there have to be doctors who are wrong and won’t listen to her, there have to be trips to GOSH, and there has to be a sense of injustice over the carers and J’s treatment. That is what her following are there for.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.