Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you buy a house for auction don’t you have to pay it all out right? Or can you have a mortgage
I think you can get a mortgage but it is a lot harder plus as she is likely a first time buyer there really aren’t a lot of mortgage options out there at the moment. We bought a house the middle of last year after selling our previous property and we were limited to only a handful of mortgage options! Good luck to her!

So will she be giving up the new build council house to a family who will be obviously in much greater need for it?! No way should she be living in that house if she can buy a house!

Reactions: 11
I think you can get a mortgage but it is a lot harder plus as she is likely a first time buyer there really aren’t a lot of mortgage options out there at the moment. We bought a house the middle of last year after selling our previous property and we were limited to only a handful of mortgage options! Good luck to her!
Good luck to her scraping the massive deposit together on a single parents “wage”

New go fund me.. ‘help me buy the home i deserve from the public’s money’
She makes me furious.

Reactions: 6
New go fund me.. ‘help me buy the home i deserve from the public’s money’
Why would she buy a house that needs work? She will need, sorry, WANT adaptations for j. Even though he requires minimal. She will try and fraud her way to funding for that.

Surely banks won’t accept ‘Instagram influencer’ as a job for a mortgage 💸
It’s not a guaranteed income so surely not.

Reactions: 7
in one breath she says her child’s care will be massively compromised if she loses Kiera’s *AKA loses her precious sleep* and in another breath wants to uproute her child from from his home into a doer upper that will require a lot of extra time/effort/money??

she’s deluded I can’t keep up with her

are u ok kaytee? Like actually okay? 🥴🥴🥴

Also it’s 2021 and I’m still deeply offended she still has ‘nurse’ written in her bio.

Reactions: 23
😂😂 ima give you my ADVISE (🤣) whether you like to appreciate it or not Katie!! Also can you adress this Nathan we’ve been told about who’s ya new man 😉

How is she expecting to get a mortgage when she apparently doesn’t even have a job? Silly cow!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.