Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question, do you think she’s actually told the doctors she has stopped his antiemetics whilst she’s been chasing them all around for referrals?

I’m thinking, surely they would see that he has them prescribed and would obviously ask her if they’re working for him ?switch them if not... and I highly doubt she would have said “oh I stopped them as it took me too long at night to give him his meds and j wanted to fake tan instead” because that would be a HUGE red flag to them. So although she’s publicly broadcasted it on the gram, is she bare facing lying to his team in that his vomiting is still so severe even with the medication?!
Surely she can’t just be stopping meds off her own back, I think it’s more likely drs have said due to how well j is doing they are taking him
Off the meds Ans she just never mentions that because that goes against her need for Kiera’s
Withdrawing medication like that would surely be an immediate safeguarding trigger.

Reactions: 6
How did she not know yesterday when she went to see the nurses about his tube she was on the last attachment and needed more....?!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she thinks she is the only SEN mum in the world with a tube fed child who is sick all the time... news flash baby girl most tube fed kids are sick all the time you are not unique to this situation hence why the doctors don’t give a tit! You’re just playing on it for the Keira’s... do us a favour and actually look after your own child for once! Also I wish she would just learn to be bleeping grateful, J is doing SO well! He’s communicating, he’s mobile, he’s at nursery, he’s been cleared by doctors as he’s doing well. From a mother who keeps getting told by the doctors to not get my hopes up as my child is dying seeing you cry about your child not being ill enough is infuriating. You’re sick in the head, you are not an advocate for the SEN community and your Louis V bag for display on your latest post about J is pointless and ruins your “poor me why don’t I get all the benefits vibe”. How people call you inspiring is beyond me 🤯
Also I was a barmaid for about a month but I don’t call myself thebarmaidmum maybe you should change your name? themunchausenmum

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If the only way your child can eat is via a tube WTF are you doing mislaying it ! Correct me if I am wrong (I have no experience of tube feeding) but isnt the attachment something that would need to be kept sterile and therefore but into some kind of container or bag> And then to admit he is crying as he is hungry while you are still storying on instagram is truly shameless !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely she can’t just be stopping meds off her own back, I think it’s more likely drs have said due to how well j is doing they are taking him
Off the meds Ans she just never mentions that because that goes against her need for Kiera’s
Withdrawing medication like that would surely be an immediate safeguarding trigger.
If they advised her that she didn’t specify. She literally said she was stopping his ondansetron and omeprazole. She always does tit off her own back, this isn’t anything new for her 😆

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s blaming the lack of feeding equipment on J’s complex needs and bringing the whole ableism thing up. Surely it’s her responsibility to make sure the correct equipment is available to him? Ableist or not, we have a responsibility to feed our kids?! Stop making your narcissistic posts and go and get your son his equipment - telling everyone he’s moody and hungry... the audacity! Moan moan moan, there is always something and I’m sorry to say it but most of us are juggling! Making sure our kids are fed is surely priority number one? Thinking of those who rely on food banks and those who worry about providing their next meal is a bigger issue. I’m so angry! Stop it with the whole ableist tit.

Reactions: 10
Why oh why does she keep taking photos of her and J touching stuff in the lifts?! In such a busy hospital?! Full of the rona?! With a medically complex son?! You know she wouldn’t have got changed when she got in either. When we’ve been in the hospital during the pandemic I’ve put the rain cover on my daughters pushchair for the corridors and lifts etc and I have touched absolute bare minimum. Full strip off when we get in because I cannot bare the risk. A family friend of ours died of Covid during this second wave, they were healthy in their mid 20s and no underlying conditions. I don’t understand why she isn’t taking it more seriously.

Literally the only sensible thing she’s said in months is about the smokers outside, she’s right it’s really bad there. But it’s like the risk of the pandemic only comes up when it suits her narrative - work? Can’t Covid. Js dad has it? It’s cool we tested negative so just going about our outings.

Reactions: 14
I don’t follow her anymore but just have a nosy on here from time to time. Where was J when she went to collect the tube? Also, I don’t know if it’s just me but she seems to use that wheelchair like a kind of badge of honour.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t this what YOU did katieeeee when you decided against GOSH advice when you put Jaxon through the feeding school. YOU starved your son
To actually story that he’s crying from hunger !!!! I would be mortally ashamed of my ability to parent because I had “misplaced” a vital piece of equipment and then to say she has soothed and settled him !!!! He’s F***** hungry GET OFF INSTAGRAM AND CARE FOR YOUR CHILD

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To actually story that he’s crying from hunger !!!! I would be mortally ashamed of my ability to parent because I had “misplaced” a vital piece of equipment and then to say she has soothed and settled him !!!! He’s F***** hungry GET OFF INSTAGRAM AND CARE FOR YOUR CHILD
Exactly this. How social service’s don’t step in I will never know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Isn’t this what YOU did katieeeee when you decided against GOSH advice when you put Jaxon through the feeding school. YOU starved your son
Her face looks different here, her eyes are less buggy than normal. There’s def been some work done somewhere, I can’t work out what though!

Reactions: 4
I said it before and I will say it again this woman is Tapped in the head...such a weird way of thinking ! You can just tell the Drs find her a nightmare!
She is also so unprepared! No feeding equipment, no spare clothes when he vomited in the car, always late or missing appointments, no bucket or bowl to be sick in! She is an incompetent and negelctful parent.. disabled child or not!

Reactions: 19
I find it astonishing that she makes a story about how she can’t possibly leave him hungry for one evening (which of course is correct, he’s a young child); explaining that he won’t eat orally no matter how long he’s left hungry. But she intentionally did this for weeks on end against all sound medical advice. This led to him falling to a weight far below what could ever be considered safe for a child with his medical conditions. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Reactions: 21
Her face looks different here, her eyes are less buggy than normal. There’s def been some work done somewhere, I can’t work out what though!
Filtered AF

42ADBB5E-0BA5-426E-A935-B6CE6BC1F6DD.jpeg

Has NOT got feeding sets to hand, a spare “in case of emergency one” either. This is a “nurse”

BUT

• Produces and sells a Yearly planner - maybe use your own? Write down order spare feeding sets? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• has managed to tart herself up like babygurl’s idol Kylie Kardashian?

• hasn’t forgot her chavtastic nails?

• has sorted out her “lighting” for these stories?

• commentate her words on each post, while listening to her son “hunger crying”??

Please someone, save her from herself and help this little boy?

Priorities completely wrong and if her “management” are reading this please help this woman, you have a duty of care to her if you have a signed contract and making money from her.

There are agencies such as the ASA that will come down hard on you as individuals and your company

and the best irony of this all? She documents this failure on “tubie awareness week”! You couldn’t make this tit up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m back on the phone logging a safeguarding concern, her son is starving and crying yet she’s telling Instagram instead of going to collect the equipment from the hospital. She is cruel and an unfit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have I ever ran out of fishfingers and resorted to giving my kid cereal for dinner- absolutely 😂 but when he was a baby and I used only formula, did I always have a spare tin of powder - yes, did I buy the wee bottles of aptimal and have a couple spare for the night that I might drop the powder or finish it and think oh tit I thought I had a spare, again yes. Because I couldn’t just give my baby a Big Mac. So even us parents who don’t have tube fed kids know that you always have to be prepared. I used to have dummies in every bag, coat pocket and the car. My kid is 5 and we went sledging the other day, I took spare trousers, some wet wipes, I took a few snacks- it’s called being prepared! So how can she not me mortified about coming on Instagram and pointing out what a crap parent she is? It’s simple things- always have spare things for being able to feed your child- I’m stunned that she’s not always got a back up of 10 of everything?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is funny I did laugh but I can’t help but feel a tiny bit sorry for her based on the probability she has likely got munchausens by proxy. Do people with the condition have any awareness that what they’re doing is wrong? Or do they 100% believe there is something wrong? I’ve only heard of it because of the gypsy rose Blanchard story
I believe she will absolutely have belief in her fallacies.I think this desperate hunt for a serious cause for his vomiting is partly to keep her 60 hours a week,totally fraudulent Kieraaa,s package but also I think she has at the ready a fully faked Donald Trump tan,ugly amounts of highlighter to bounce off her ring light with her big speech on ‘How Kayteee was right and knew more than all of the consultants put together,that she spent a fortune on a private consultant ( no love you paid for half an hours telephone conversation,healthcare isn’t cheap) and “can you believe people have had the audacity to label me with Munchausens and look J has this condition all along blah be blah de blah”
Sorry a bit late but the reply she got from her private consultant doesn’t sit right with me.Would patients be ok with a letter littered with spelling mistakes,grammatical errors and poorly constructed sentences? I believe it was written by Babygirl 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Have I ever ran out of fishfingers and resorted to giving my kid cereal for dinner- absolutely 😂 but when he was a baby and I used only formula, did I always have a spare tin of powder - yes, did I buy the wee bottles of aptimal and have a couple spare for the night that I might drop the powder or finish it and think oh tit I thought I had a spare, again yes. Because I couldn’t just give my baby a Big Mac. So even us parents who don’t have tube fed kids know that you always have to be prepared. I used to have dummies in every bag, coat pocket and the car. My kid is 5 and we went sledging the other day, I took spare trousers, some wet wipes, I took a few snacks- it’s called being prepared! So how can she not me mortified about coming on Instagram and pointing out what a crap parent she is? It’s simple things- always have spare things for being able to feed your child- I’m stunned that she’s not always got a back up of 10 of everything?
Allllll of thissssss
I don’t have a tube fed baby either but being a mum means being prepared. I used to take full containers of formula on flights, you just never know!? And a flight was canceled, stayed overnight in hotel and because I over pack we had nappies spare for a friend and formula 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.