Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just insane that we have stringent data protection and GDPR rules in the UK which could land you in prison for breach of data issues. Yet, parents of vulnerable disabled children can share every detail of their child's medical history via social media. It's an anhorrebt breach of privacy for engagement and ads. Medical information is incredible sensitive, it should not be shared with strangers online.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's just insane that we have stringent data protection and GDPR rules in the UK which could land you in prison for breach of data issues. Yet, parents of vulnerable disabled children can share every detail of their child's medical history via social media. It's an anhorrebt breach of privacy for engagement and ads. Medical information is incredible sensitive, it should not be shared with strangers online.
THIS!!!
and how she goes from sharing her favourite ‘tunes’ to telling her thousands of don’t even give a damn fan’s his most private medical and personal information. She trained as a nurse, even without any nurse colleagues wanting to stay pally with her surely she came across someone along the way she could discuss these matters with privately. But that’s it isn’t it. She needs to feed her habit. The makeup and the clothes don’t satisfy her narcissistic ways and they especially don’t feed the hungry FDIA beast.
There are just too many red flags.

Reactions: 8
None! Those that vomit 50 times a day and need to be close to a hospital for emergencies,The Maldives is literally the worst choice. I cannot believe that she laughed at the Disneyland idea,he would love it.Think of the places she has taken him to like Lego land you know,places designed for kids,none at all! But she has taken him to Lanzarote,Tenerife,Cape Verde,Madrid and several swanky London hotels....she is a selfish twit.
Those are weird holiday destinations for a young child! Im not sure how old he is as I don’t follow, just see her posts sometimes as they come up on my Insta
Im sure somewhere like Disneyland or Legoland would be much more enjoyable for him , poor toot must have been so bored on the other holidays.

Reactions: 7
so i know this sounds pathetic but im becoming increasingly upset by kayteeees posts.
My son is ill, his condition is classed as terminal, without treatment he wouldnt live to 5. Luckily he's getting treatment so should have a much nicer and longer life- however it is NOT curable and he has so many issues related to this, including moderate heart failure.

this womans desperacy in having an ill child makes me feel sick. Its so hard to see someone wanting diagnosises so bad, when i know as a mum of a truly 'medically complex' child is desperate for there to be no more issues, no new diagnosis, it is disturbing.

she has to have munchuasens. She's seriously sick in the head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pandemic aside, I’d hazard an obvious guess that she decided a 12 hour shift being a nurse was too much hard work compared to flogging Iconic makeup and tagging brands. She experienced hard work and thought no way am I doing that.

Reactions: 22
You can tell by how she laughed at Disneyland that she’s not maternal in any way, shape or form. It was as if it’s beneath her. My friends took their baby to the Maldives (booked pre-baby) and they said they struggled to find things to entertain her. Imagine poor Jaxon, he’s a lot older and would love the sensory side of Disney. There’s literally everything there for him. Those are the memories any decent mother would want to make with their child.

she’s genuinely a disgrace.

Katie, we know you’re reading this...Change your name - you are NOT a nurse. You live off exploiting your son. ThePretendNurseMum

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
You can tell by how she laughed at Disneyland that she’s not maternal in any way, shape or form. It was as if it’s beneath her. My friends took their baby to the Maldives (booked pre-baby) and they said they struggled to find things to entertain her. Imagine poor Jaxon, he’s a lot older and would love the sensory side of Disney. There’s literally everything there for him. Those are the memories any decent mother would want to make with their child.

she’s genuinely a disgrace.

Katie, we know you’re reading this...Change your name - you are NOT a nurse. You live off exploiting your son. ThePretendNurseMum
“TheMunchausenMum”

more accurate and if I do say so myself....much more catchy

• Haha
Reactions: 38
so i know this sounds pathetic but im becoming increasingly upset by kayteeees posts.
My son is ill, his condition is classed as terminal, without treatment he wouldnt live to 5. Luckily he's getting treatment so should have a much nicer and longer life- however it is NOT curable and he has so many issues related to this, including moderate heart failure.

this womans desperacy in having an ill child makes me feel sick. Its so hard to see someone wanting diagnosises so bad, when i know as a mum of a truly 'medically complex' child is desperate for there to be no more issues, no new diagnosis, it is disturbing.

she has to have munchuasens. She's seriously sick in the head.
I’m sorry your child and yourself are going through this. Having discussions with Consultants like this is the worst conversation to experience.

Katie thrives on this attention and will even make fictional statements for the “You OK Hun?” Brigade as it (sadly) makes her feel wanted and adored.

blinded by ignorance

Reactions: 6
I think you have to be an extremely disturbed person to share your disabled child's medical history and every bleeping time he vomits or goes to hospital...like is anything sacred? Vile vile person...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is a terribly poor excuse for a mother.

So Kayteeee, answer this... if you can go on holiday that far away, possibly alone with J. Why do you need keiras? Why would you go somewhere with such high temperatures when J has poor kidney function and is high risk of dehydration? Especially as you reduce his feeds etc.

Let’s admit it, J is an inconvenience to her and she just uses him for money and sympathy. bleeping Maldives with a young child. C’mon!? She says she’s making memories 😂😂😂 j won’t even remember it for a start. He won’t be stimulated by it. It will be her memories of going on an extravagant holiday. It’s a status thing.

Her memories of it will be ‘I remember when I went to Maldives and wore a swimming costume up my ass and so high legged you could see my bikini line stubble. Oh and I sat j in the shade for 10 hours a day. Yeah he had a great time watching me take self indulgent selfies!’

The only way she can afford to go to the Maldives is with J’s fundraiser money too.

As for the job she claims to still have. All my colleagues that have had to shield, have all been given different duties to do at home or on the admin side at our place of work. We are not nurses but are medical professionals working on the emergency side and registered with a different governing body.

I’d love to see her cope on the A&E side of things. I say cope, I mean, have a tantrum as the patient in a cubical has wet him self and she needs someone to change him as it’s below her to do it. Or it’s far to below her to talk to the homeless guy in another cubicle. Or even keep her cool when multiple major trauma patients start arriving by ambulance from the same car crash and the major haemorrhage protocol is activated. She would loose her tit. She is far too precious for all that and would pass the buck I am sure.

She wouldn’t be able to cope in full PPE for 12 hours, no chance. I mean full on respirators or hoods, goggles and visors, sleeved gowns or tyvec suits. She wouldn’t last.

As said previously, if she doesn’t practice for a certain amount of time and show continue learning with a portfolio, she can’t stay registered.

If she starts another fundraiser, which we all know will be for holidays, and fugly designer trainers, I will be reporting her for fraud.

Her management team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for representing such a fraudulent, lying, scheming bell end. And one of them is a SEND mum? C’mon guys, open your eyes and say something to baby gangster girl wannabe!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would be interested to know the expiry date on her “management” contract. Six months? Year?

We’ve gone by “three month trial”

Reactions: 7
With regards to nursing, at one point Kaytee posted on her stories about ignoring an isolation notification on the covid app to go to work. She said that she had only got the notification because she had left her phone on in her bag whilst on shift. But there’s no way she could possibly have been certain about this: the app doesn’t tell you when and where the notification was generated. It could have been a carer that caused the notification for example.

If you publicly post to 50,000 people that you are ignoring mandatory covid isolation to go to work as a nurse somebody is definitely going to report you.

Reactions: 19
So she says j is immobile but all the latest stories how him climbing which is AMAZING

I’m sorry but this is not a child that needs any other carer than his mother nurturing his achievements and encouraging his growth.The vomiting is her only thing she can use now which from what I’ve seen isnt as bad as she’s making out. Searching for new diagnosis and conditions is worrying too.

I don’t know what extra benefits she receives but my guess is she gets every single thing and on the ball for getting more from charities and any other scheme she can find. This should go to those that need it. No wonder the system is struggling and overwhelmed with people like her sucking it dry of any funds there is.

I need to stop watching this woman she makes me sick

Reactions: 17
With regards to nursing, at one point Kaytee posted on her stories about ignoring an isolation notification on the covid app to go to work. She said that she had only got the notification because she had left her phone on in her bag whilst on shift. But there’s no way she could possibly have been certain about this: the app doesn’t tell you when and where the notification was generated. It could have been a carer that caused the notification for example.

If you publicly post to 50,000 people that you are ignoring mandatory covid isolation to go to work as a nurse somebody is definitely going to report you.
I work at the same hospital and we regularly get told to turn off the app however 9/10 I always forget and my app has never told me to isolate.. same goes for my colleagues 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’ve never followed her and only see her posts occasionally when they come up on my feed. A while ago, she was getting a lot of media attention because her carers were going to be stopped. Based on that I felt sorry for her, but when I looked at her stories there was something about her I didn’t like and couldn’t put my finger on.

Does she have any family or friends? I’ve never noticed any mention of them when I’ve seen her posts.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never followed her and only see her posts occasionally when they come up on my feed. A while ago, she was getting a lot of media attention because her carers were going to be stopped. Based on that I felt sorry for her, but when I looked at her stories there was something about her I didn’t like and couldn’t put my finger on.

Does she have any family or friends? I’ve never noticed any mention of them when I’ve seen her posts.
Yup! She has both parents, grandparents and younger siblings. She won’t mention them too much though as it will ruin the ‘all on my own’ persona she likes to have.

Is she going to pay attention to this herself then? I don’t think I’ve known anyone as toxic and dangerous as her. Gino. Then baby gurrrl, take some responsibility for once.

AA8E929E-DCBE-4977-A7D5-BAE40FBE242B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Anyone who works in a hospital could constantly be bombarded with those notifications though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.