Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but this basically tells us she isn’t working. If she were shielding for any reason then she would still be getting paid from the hospital, which she clearly isn’t. Why she beats around the bush with the “not employed but still have a job” tit is beyond me. Just say you only did it for your narcissistic personality in that you want everyone to think you’re a hero do it all kinda woman.

The last two lines of this do too.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I dont think I've EVER seen somebody so upset and disappointed that there is nothing medically urgent wrong with their child 🤯 surely other people can see her for what she is?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She doesn’t use suction and neither do the carers. He sleeps in a separate bedroom. And she takes him away on her own to sleep in hotel/tent beds and has him in the back of her car (rather than the front) on long car journeys. These are not the actions of a parent of a child who requires instantaneous and unpredictable interventions to stay alive. Children with “severe” breathing issues generally require either constant monitoring overnight or constant mechanical intervention.
My son had an airway disorder as a baby. It’s since been outgrown, but while it was there he had to be in the front of the car if I drove alone so that I could see what colour his lips were with ease and access him quickly if I needed to stop in an emergency.

There’s no way I’d have put him in the back while he still sometimes needed intervention. Even for short journeys as you can hardly leave them not breathing because you’ll be at your destination in 5 minutes. It’s basic common sense really.

Reactions: 7
I cringing for her. That ad with Leighanne or however she spells it has 24 comments. Kayteeee has replied to comments which means there’s a MAX of twelve people commenting, possibly less if the same person has replied more than once. Them two just look the dirtiest people like they don’t wash after a night on the sesh and go to the supermarket in their pjs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t help but feel she stopped his anti sickness meds to make him vomit more so she could put it in her carers appeal. I feel like once the appeal is over and she’s given an outcome she’ll put him back on the anti sickness meds. All for her own gain.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t help but feel she stopped his anti sickness meds to make him vomit more so she could put it in her carers appeal. I feel like once the appeal is over and she’s given an outcome she’ll put him back on the anti sickness meds. All for her own gain.
Omg surely not. It’s such a horrible thing being sick and the idea that she’d withhold medication so he’s sick more, in an attempt to get carers is awful 😔
From the little I’ve seen he seems to be doing well in his recent videos and a lot more mobile. Why isn’t she happy with this? 🤯

Sorry if it’s been said but I understand that as a parent you don’t want your child vomiting. However, I think she should look at the positives more, he’s putting on weight, he manages to move around on the floor, climb up a chair, use an iPad and communicate with words and sign. It’s so amazing to see that side.

And just like that, he’s back in his buggy and not strapped in 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I reckon instead of sorting out her posh car she will moan to wheelchair services about the wheelchair and get something else OR only use the wheelchair when he’s getting the free bus to school and the buggy when she’s out

Reactions: 9
I reckon instead of sorting out her posh car she will moan to wheelchair services about the wheelchair and get something else OR only use the wheelchair when he’s getting the free bus to school and the buggy when she’s out
Oh it’s only ever been intended for school. That’s why she never got another for the whole year he’d outgrown the first one she never used either 🤣

Reactions: 3
And just like that, he’s back in his buggy and not strapped in 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
and touching the lift buttons!!! Obviously not isolating and do they both need to go or could it wait until they have a Keira (official or non official)?

or when she wants to be noticed or that she can benefit from it!

I've just unfollowed her, I honestly can't cope with her anymore. She is constantly moaning and complaining about EVERYTHING - even the happy J posts are now tinged with her negativity. I don't think I have ever come across such an entitled person before - this woman honestly has too much time on her hands!

She complains and complains and complains about the time "wasted" on sorting out her child's medical needs but seems to have HOURS to do stories on insta, scroll and browse on the internet, and do online shopping! Get your priorities straight!

After seeing her post today about how disappointed she is that there basically isn't more wrong with J, it's honestly made me wonder if she was just hearing what she wanted to hear in that consultation with the private consultant. Surely a medical professional wouldn't say one thing to her face and something completely different in their recommendation over email. I think she just took bits and pieces from the consultation and made up her own story.

And ONCE AGAIN she's complaining about how much time she spent replying to the email about J's health, but then a few hours later she has full make up and is posting stories of her laughing and singing along to music. Who's looking after J while this is going on by the way? She doesn't work so I genuinely don't understand why she needs keira's and why she can't seem to cope even when she has them? Seems to be doing just fine...

Reactions: 20
I've just unfollowed her, I honestly can't cope with her anymore. She is constantly moaning and complaining about EVERYTHING - even the happy J posts are now tinged with her negativity. I don't think I have ever come across such an entitled person before - this woman honestly has too much time on her hands!

She complains and complains and complains about the time "wasted" on sorting out her child's medical needs but seems to have HOURS to do stories on insta, scroll and browse on the internet, and do online shopping! Get your priorities straight!

After seeing her post today about how disappointed she is that there basically isn't more wrong with J, it's honestly made me wonder if she was just hearing what she wanted to hear in that consultation with the private consultant. Surely a medical professional wouldn't say one thing to her face and something completely different in their recommendation over email. I think she just took bits and pieces from the consultation and made up her own story.

And ONCE AGAIN she's complaining about how much time she spent replying to the email about J's health, but then a few hours later she has full make up and is posting stories of her laughing and singing along to music. Who's looking after J while this is going on by the way? She doesn't work so I genuinely don't understand why she needs keira's and why she can't seem to cope even when she has them? Seems to be doing just fine...
Has to mention her lack of sleep though. Because that cancels out any negativity she may receive regarding her now careless/carefree/airbrushed appearance.

• Haha
By Christ, she gives me the ick. I am blessed with two perfectly healthy children.. we have stayed at home, abided by all the rules, we have done our shopping either online or only one of us has gone and kids have remained at home. The only time the kids have been anywhere risky with the children was in November when we desperately had to get them shoes and went to the metrocentre..my god I had them decked out like that movie contagion 😷 They were told not to touch handles, not to touch the escalator rail, double masked, hand gelled the lot!... don’t look at anyone, don’t breathe and let’s get out of here in 30 minutes Max! yet there she is, in a lift letting him touch the buttons.. wtf! I don’t even touch the buttons in a lift and thats pre ‘rona!

Reactions: 17
And there she goes on another rant about how bad the doctors are.

This woman infuriates me

She is so desperate for J to be more ill than he is, it's disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
and touching the lift buttons!!! Obviously not isolating and do they both need to go or could it wait until they have a Keira (official or non official)?

or when she wants to be noticed or that she can benefit from it!
So there is the answer as to why they were both out (so she doesn't read here)! Funny she didn't mention this appt on this morning's rant?!

Also she is never wrong and it is always someone else's fault never hers!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.