Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got some gall to post the picture of J’s grandmother with the # world cancer day, when she openly admits she refused to share her fundraiser. J’s dad must hate every time she does that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not comparable to reflux, I know, but my son vomited 10+ times a day for 15 months and the docs did very little as he wasn’t losing weight. It’ll be the same for them! J looks like he’s gained weight (which is amazing) and thriving. The cleaning up is the most annoying thing - the docs won’t see it as life threatening unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t we all love to go on holiday right now babygirl BUT when you have a medically complex child would you really be wanting to go to the Maldives 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I also don’t know how much longer JAXONS fundraiser money is going to last with holidays like this

I was just thinking that! her goals are never to take him somewhere child based like Disneyland or Disney world. or even to take him to child based places in this country which I'm sure he would love! it's just all about her!

Reactions: 15
I was just thinking that! her goals are never to take him somewhere child based like Disneyland or Disney world. or even to take him to child based places in this country which I'm sure he would love! it's just all about her!
Totally agree with this. What exactly is there for a kid to do in the Maldives. She just lives an extravagant life and unfortunately poor Jaxon is her ticket.

Reactions: 10
why the Maldives, the Shard, Dubai? Absolutely none of these places scream kid friendly.

disneyland,a good old package holiday to Spain with kids entertainment thrown in, butlins when they put on their CBeebies events?

I don’t know much about the Maldives but isn’t it mainly just some posh wooden huts in the sea? If your child is so medically complex that even Keira’s burst out crying watching him vomit, why would you take them to the Maldives?!

unfortunately he is just her excuse, as she knows the majority of people won’t question it. Poor single mother struggling on carers allowance, yet can afford to jet across the world.....

Reactions: 17
The bleeping MALDIVES is her goal for taking her medically complex kid.There is only one hospital on the main island of Male, all island resorts being a plane ride away.
Also what would a 3/4 year old gain from a 12 hour flight to a deserted beach? Take him to Disney Land in Florida, where every day is filled with sensory joy for children.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The bleeping MALDIVES is her goal for taking her medically complex kid.There is only one hospital on the main island of Male, all island resorts being a plane ride away.
Also what would a 3/4 year old gain from a 12 hour flight to a deserted beach? Take him to Disney Land in Florida, where every day is filled with sensory joy for children.
Or even to CBeebies land for a day which is only down the road from notts! Or a zoo. Or an aquarium. A farm. Not so insta worthy though compared to the Maldives or Dubai. We’ve all said it so many times, I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned it as possibility. She’s so selfish. She’s robbing him of so many experiences just because she wants to lie on an empty beach, no doubt in some expensive designer or gifted swim wear.

Reactions: 4
I asked her if she would ever take Jaxon to Disneyland or disney world...... bet that won't get answered....

Reactions: 5
and obviously it's not cheap make up either...... 🙄 she just does it to show off the price of things I'm sure.......

Reactions: 1
I will never forget the holiday my family went on, it was 18 years ago and my youngest was 6 months old, she got a perforated ear drum from the flight to Spain. Yes she was seen by a Dr and was prescribed meds, but it was just awful, being away from the comfort of home and our wonderful NHS services we are all so lucky to have. There would be no way I could travel abroad with a child with medical needs like Jaxon. I started following her just to watch Jaxons journey because as a parent I was genuinely concerned for him, but her behaviours quickly started to grate on me. I remember wanting a place where I could see if other had concerns about her and was quickly just up when I asked if there was a thread for her here. Was so disappointed at the time. I am now so pleased this thread is allowed now. She is a disgrace and is disgusting.

No one gives a duck about the makeup she wears 😂
No amount of make up will cover up her ugly personality! She thinks she is gods gift, well babygirl, those looks will change and then you will be left with only your personality, good luck with that, see how far you get then!

Reactions: 6
I have no words for this dimwit! All her stuff is pre recorded, j is obviously not with her, no carer would text her like that with an x!

Maldives 🤣 with a toddler is bad enough, with a medically complex toddler is just stupid

My husband and I often go away once a year without our children for a week and then have a family holiday too, the family holiday is for the children in a place that suits children, it’s often not somewhere we would choose to go however it’s about family time and fun for them and they definitely wouldn’t enjoy a secluded beach and not much else. I wouldn’t dream of taking them to the Maldives. She thinks she’s sam faiers or Billie shepherd or even stacey Solomon. Plain bleeping stupid!

I would never say someone shouldn’t have designer gear or luxury holidays but I do believe on living within your means! This doesn’t mean living off funded money that other people who probably can’t afford the things your buying for themselves have donated to. I would be fuming if I had donated to this bint! Anyway I best get back to work - yes kaytee some of us work for any luxuries we may want to buy!

Reactions: 4
Just found this thread after receiving an aggressive reply from Kaytee for simply asking why it’s a goal she takes J to the Maldives as I found it a strange place to want to take a 3/4 year old

Apparently I’m judgemental for asking this and she really dislikes judgemental people - don’t have a public platform and a question box then!

I would post the messages but she deleted them and blocked me before I thought to screenshot them...Glad there are actually other people who see how narcissistic she is

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Just found this thread after receiving an aggressive reply from Kaytee for simply asking why it’s a goal she takes J to the Maldives as I found it a strange place to want to take a 3/4 year old

Apparently I’m judgemental for asking this and she really likes judgemental people - don’t have a public platform and a question box then!

I would post the messages but she deleted them and blocked me before I thought to screenshot them...Glad there are actually other people who see how narcissistic she is
She’s such a witch and she doesn’t deserve that little boy. Her life is just hanging onto his disabilities to gain as much as she can financially.

Reactions: 6
She's obviously got the childminder, oops sorry carer, in a lot this week as it's all me, me, me, holidays, makeup, question boxes..... What a life. Imagine having carers 60 hours a week, she doesn't cook, she doesn't work. I'd be bored stiff. Also Maldives! Haha. It takes almost 2 days of travelling to get there baby girl, how would j's relentless hourly vomiting and life threatening asphyxiation be dealt with hun?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.