Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's just insane that we have stringent data protection and GDPR rules in the UK which could land you in prison for breach of data issues. Yet, parents of vulnerable disabled children can share every detail of their child's medical history via social media. It's an anhorrebt breach of privacy for engagement and ads. Medical information is incredible sensitive, it should not be shared with strangers online.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Why dont people add things up? She did a YouTube video once about being single on valentines, shes deleted it recently, but at the time she was with Nathan but didnt broadcast that in order to be the "single nursemum". November 2019 she had her engagement party, they supposedly broke up at the party, she did her upset face and got the Dubai mum to sort out a luxury break for her in Dubai at the end of november/december. She was claiming to be single from that point forward yet she shared a photo at christmas which apparently was taken at Nathan's and today shes shared a memory from Feb 2020 of 100 red Rose's off him even though she did a valentines post last year giving the impression she was single. Valentines last year happened just before we went into lockdown, at the time she was saying he had cheated on her and found someone else so when did they actually break up as they evidently got back together after the engagement/dubai situation if he sent her rose's last valentines. Personally, I think she's been on and off with him throughout lockdown. When she showed herself clearing out their engagement presents and things, did she really throw them out or was she just getting them back out because they were back together. She goes from making out she is broke to suddenly being able to buy a house. She went and viewed a house that she would have to pay in full for without a mortgage. No way could she afford that on her own, she's spent too much of the fundraiser, shes been on benefits longer than she has worked in adult life and she doesnt make enough from ad work to buy a house. Nathan was looking at buying a do-er up-pa before. If they're back together she will want a big gesture off him to show they're serious, she wants a house and will use him to get that house. She's spending the day in lingerie? For herself? I saw the first stories today where she said she had spent all morning in bed due to a headache and all I saw was a woman who's just been laid. She looks likes she's got the sex face afterglow 🤣 then she posts the pic of her in her lingerie which looks similar to what she wore on other valentines days when they first got together where she would spend all day in lingerie too. J is not there, if he was how did she spend all morning in bed with her "headache". Her mum either has him or his dad. Its crap what she has said about spending the day with your kids, you wouldn't be spending the day in lingerie if your looking after your kids. Who does that? Totally inappropriate. She's spending the day in lingerie because shes spending the day having cock 🍆💦

• Haha
  • Heart

Spyglass

Sleeping tablets? For someone who needs to provide supposedly round the clock care for her son, who apparently is a mini Dracula who doesn't sleep? Who also vomits in the night silently..
Yet she's popping pills to make her sleep through it.

Attachments

• Wow

Bibedebop

Dental treatment is allowed during lockdown but you must either access your usual dentist or the closest suitable dentist. Travelling 150 miles for a dentist isn’t allowed (even if you tie it in with a trip to your child’s other parent). The argument that Nottingham dentists aren’t good enough and you *had* to go to London won’t be good enough either. If this is genuinely an advert then the dentist should be reported to their governing body for encouraging patients to break lockdown rules. Although I’m guessing that they haven’t been told the full story.

I think she’s messed up here. Even her most loyal followers must be questioning why it’s ok for her to travel across the country for dental work during a lockdown.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She plays the system in her favour and does what she can do it benefits her and her insta life
When you said this it made me think about if she does know what shes doing. Bit of researching and I've come across something similar to fii/munchasens by proxy called malingering by proxy (mal-bp). FII is usually done for attention or even for no reason, whereas malingering is done for personal gain, usually financial or to obtain something they cant get if they were telling the truth. Fii is a mental illness, malingering isn't but it is a symptom of other mental illnesses such as antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder etc. Malingering might not be linked with mental illness too, it could just be that they're a vindictive malicious c*nt who wants to obtain things they're not entitled to or haven't worked hard for. Malingering and fii have some of the same traits but there would be additional things for both and it says the person would have to be assessed for a long time to differentiate between the two. I was surprised to see it stated that if a person gets a lawyer or private doctors involved it's often malingering and not fii, as it's often the case that they are trying to obtain something if they use lawyers or private doctors. And those with FII can have personality disorders too, so its not just mal BP that is linked with personality disorders. The way she pulls faces to herself to take photos suggest she might do these faces often whilst thinking about things to herself, have you noticed the way she talks too, sometimes she can be excitable with her talking in situations others wouldn't be, for instance last week when she spoke to the private doctor she was quite excited and giggling when she did her stories afterwards, it was odd looking back but all these things suggest some form of personality disorder. With FII they know they are making things up but they're not doing it for material gain, it's more of a psychological thing where they know what they're doing but cant stop. Either way, girls got issues

Last edited:
  • Wow

Beetle29

How is it that she can’t cope a day at home without keiras but yet she will be ok to manage alone in the Maldives 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

CoffeeAndSenLife

Hmm so she shared a post of her prayer leaf for J when he was small hoping he has no damage from a virus and can live his life to the full and yet she called out a lady the other day who hoped for a healthy baby (which ended in miscarriage)

So she’s travelling to London from notts for the dentist!!! Sounds essential...

Last edited:
  • Angry

Starrysky

Chatty Member
She is a terribly poor excuse for a mother.

So Kayteeee, answer this... if you can go on holiday that far away, possibly alone with J. Why do you need keiras? Why would you go somewhere with such high temperatures when J has poor kidney function and is high risk of dehydration? Especially as you reduce his feeds etc.

Let’s admit it, J is an inconvenience to her and she just uses him for money and sympathy. Fucking Maldives with a young child. C’mon!? She says she’s making memories 😂😂😂 j won’t even remember it for a start. He won’t be stimulated by it. It will be her memories of going on an extravagant holiday. It’s a status thing.

Her memories of it will be ‘I remember when I went to Maldives and wore a swimming costume up my ass and so high legged you could see my bikini line stubble. Oh and I sat j in the shade for 10 hours a day. Yeah he had a great time watching me take self indulgent selfies!’

The only way she can afford to go to the Maldives is with J’s fundraiser money too.

As for the job she claims to still have. All my colleagues that have had to shield, have all been given different duties to do at home or on the admin side at our place of work. We are not nurses but are medical professionals working on the emergency side and registered with a different governing body.

I’d love to see her cope on the A&E side of things. I say cope, I mean, have a tantrum as the patient in a cubical has wet him self and she needs someone to change him as it’s below her to do it. Or it’s far to below her to talk to the homeless guy in another cubicle. Or even keep her cool when multiple major trauma patients start arriving by ambulance from the same car crash and the major haemorrhage protocol is activated. She would loose her shit. She is far too precious for all that and would pass the buck I am sure.

She wouldn’t be able to cope in full PPE for 12 hours, no chance. I mean full on respirators or hoods, goggles and visors, sleeved gowns or tyvec suits. She wouldn’t last.

As said previously, if she doesn’t practice for a certain amount of time and show continue learning with a portfolio, she can’t stay registered.

If she starts another fundraiser, which we all know will be for holidays, and fugly designer trainers, I will be reporting her for fraud.

Her management team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for representing such a fraudulent, lying, scheming bell end. And one of them is a SEND mum? C’mon guys, open your eyes and say something to baby gangster girl wannabe!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Maa92

You can tell by how she laughed at Disneyland that she’s not maternal in any way, shape or form. It was as if it’s beneath her. My friends took their baby to the Maldives (booked pre-baby) and they said they struggled to find things to entertain her. Imagine poor Jaxon, he’s a lot older and would love the sensory side of Disney. There’s literally everything there for him. Those are the memories any decent mother would want to make with their child.

she’s genuinely a disgrace.

Katie, we know you’re reading this...Change your name - you are NOT a nurse. You live off exploiting your son. ThePretendNurseMum

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Scotblock

VIP Member
She's been quiet!?
She’s maybe lying low because it’s all kicking off with her mate PTWM who’s been living off of and just bought a very expensive house off the Gofundme and PayPal money she’s been collecting for victims of DV for the last four years. Questions are being asked again 2 years after she promised an accountants breakdown of the money which has still not materialised. The good news is she has given a few warriors an Asda shop, a vegan roll on deodorant and a fluffy cloud from the money so 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean isn’t Kaytee technically doing the same in funding a lifestyle of the backs people’s donations. And the ironic thing is these “influencers” tell us to be kind when it’s them conning people so blatantly.

• Wow

CoffeeAndSenLife

I have a disabled child. Did I wish they have no health problems, god nearly every day. Would I turn back the clock and not have them, no I love them
No matter what.
i think that’s the difference. Everybody wants a healthy baby. I don’t understand why she is making a thing... oh yes I do to try and get more followers from this peanut app

Spyglass

Normal. There we go with the word normal because she cannot help but compare him constantly to others. What she is saying is wrong. So wrong. And I'm sure that no professional would ever say that.
Firstly there are a lot of children who never lead a "normal" life. For her to make that assumption that every child with complex needs.. Wether that be physical disabilities or learning disabilities grows up to live a "normal" life disgusts me.
But then.... I'm the kind of person I think our children are normal. I don't see any differently a gap. Their lives are "normal" they do things able bodied children can they just do it differently.
Jaxons disabilities arnt as severe as others. Now this is no competition at all... But I cannot get over her last year insisting her son had no mobility and in her eyes qualified for high care needs on the continuing care score... And showing a child even 2 years ago doing things some never will. How she can now post videos of him walking, standing, crawling, having the fantastic fine motor skills he has, head control, sitting.... And able to justify her care package is beyond me.
She's hid these achievements for so long. He hasn't woke up one day and decided he can walk.
It will of taken practise and a progression. She's kept it hidden. Until the point she cannot hide the fact he will end up walking and probably unaided. He can play. He can assist her. He can do a heck of a lot. Which means his disabilities wernt as severe as she has always made out.
How she can be a SEN advocate and see some children in the community who cannot do any of what her son can do and hold her head up high I do not know.
Now she's making out it's all her 😂 she's the one whose got him doing these amazing things. She hardly has him! The carers, school, whoever else has him has helped him not her. As always kaytee is the one with the praise. Add that to her cv list.

Some children won't ever get to what society sees as normal and I'll educate you Kaytee, the ableist person you are.... They are also normal children leading normal life's. Stop comparing and striving to be without disabilities.
Your fucking ableist
Also this post is about your son... Not you. You don't need to pose and put up a selfie of your narcissistic self for this post! How about a photograph of your child achieving these brilliant things. You you you. Selfish arse hole.

You've had time to stop and see the achievements without your trips dragging him around the world 😂 oh so your now just a mum like the rest of us then? But without the actual ability to boast you've helped your son get to where he is.

You leave him to rub garlic in his eyes.
You let him lick the cats. Let's face it that nooo Jaxon was half arsed and an attempt at showing you know the cats around j need to be thought through because of this thread.
You shove him in the cage (the bed).
Leave him. In the hallway to colour your walls for what looked like a long time unsupervised.
Left with every Tom dick and harry.

Then you've nerve to post about another mum genuinely struggling and you don't need all that care you get! You don't qualify.
The how many appeals should of proved that by now kaytee.

She makes me sick.

10k just scroll on past 😂
Kaytee hun you get what... 2000 average likes post and have nearly a 62k following...
Try more than that hun.
Beg. Beg. Pleas eloke my post. Please here's another post link. Please feed my ego. Please call my an inspiration. I need it to drum up not only my self importance but my engagement, following and get me new business.
Beggy Mitchell.
She hasn't a clue how hard it can be. Not a fucking clue.
Sorry everyone but she infuriates me 😂
Wish something would get done about her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Shocking if she's vlogging an AD in London. Appalling breach of the covid rules, complete disregard for j's health, other people's health. All for an AD outside of her local area. Completely unnecessary, her greed is out of control.

I hope she gets reported.

• Angry

Sendparent

Chatty Member
She hasn't self isolated since his dad had covid. The ten days before the wheelchair arrived she showed herself out and about. If he had covid after the wheelchair came she shouldn't have been going to the hospital today. If she should be isolating now shes a selfish bitch going to see doctors and nurses that work with children.
Why does she keep mentioning spending money on that private doctor? She said she used his fundraiser for it but is going on like it's her money shes spending. Its other peoples money.
This about the doctor being available to see her without an appointment and her GP has now called her too out the blue. Alarm bells would ring with any other parent who's been slagging their childs medical professionals off on social media, not kaytee. I would be concerned they had seen her stories this morning where she was writing excellent doctor like "excellent" and that's why people were seeing and calling her today. They have probably had enough of her shit and are flagging it up as FII. The private doctor hasn't even backed her up. Now shes requesting a new paed? Well done, flag yourself up as FII even more love. Does she not think these people speak to each other and log concerns. They will be watching her instagram from a legal perspective let alone a safeguarding one. The doctor at notts has probably told the nurses to let him know when shes there because he wants to speak to her himself. Does he have 50 vomits a day? No Does she mention vomiting when theres no threat of losing keiras? No. Does he vomit 50 times a day at school and on transport? No. Does he vomit in hospital 50 times a day? No because he thrives and puts weight on. Vomiting is a symptom of Barterrs Syndrome, it might be something they have to just deal with. Each condition has it's own issues, you cant take a autistic child to hospital and demand they do something to fix them if they're having 50 meltdowns a day, something'are just part of your childs condition. You cant exaggerate them in the hope theres a magical fix or you will get keiras forever if you play on it.

• Heart

Yawnyoureboring

She makes me sick. Defrauding the system for 60 hour a week care package she DOES NOT NEED. She wants everything she can possibly get for having a “medically complex” child but she doesn’t want to have to look after him! His needs nowhere near qualify that level of care and the fact she’s gotten away with it for so long is SICKENING she needs taking to court and prosecuting and fining for every penny she has defrauded through care packages she doesn’t need.
And the pic of her mincing about in lingerie 🤢fuck off and go and look after your child you beggy fraudulent hoe bag

• Heart
  • Haha

BurlieWhurlie

Hasn’t got time to blend real food.
HAS got time to do hair, makeup and nails.
Hasn’t got time to fit in physio or appointments.
HAS got time to fuck about on Instagram.
Hasn’t got time to keep up with all the meds or basic care of his feeding tube.
HAS got time to renovate a house.

🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
She is so disturbing...she seemed elated talking about J's problems and that appointment with the Dr. Like she gets a thrill about it all...

Also if you have a child that is being sick that much you would be prepared!

I think J seems to be getting on so well and is getting bigger and stronger and she is having to clutch at straws to keep her kieras.

This evening i was chatting to my friend and she was chatting about missing her niece...my friend's sister has a daughter with a rare genetic condition, she didn't know during her pregnancy. Her daughter is now 3 she constantly having seizures, cannot sit up or move unaided, cannot communicate , never has had any food or drink (not even a bottle) she is tube fed, and is going blind! She has been given a life expectancy of 10 years . She has been fighting her local authority (in London) for the last 2 years to have any carer input as she requires 24 hour care and has oxygen, injections, feeds, fluids and is on medication every 2 hours to stop the seizures. She gets FUCK ALL! Not even respite, she has to wait until later this year to appeal once the baby turns 4. They have also fobbed her off using covid as an excuse! Luckily her health visitor managed to get her one week respite 4 times a year with a hospice...but this is in its capacity as a charity! She also did pay privately for a carer one night a week briefly but it was too expensive. Her husband works all the hours he can so it is mostly down to her to do 24/7 care!
She also had to wait ages for a special pushchair...but she waited like most people have to unlike Kaytee!

Just pisses me off when you see how much this woman struggles and she told me she is one of Thousands and is part of a support group and so many are struggling like this! But like she said ' she is my child I will look after her no matter what, you just have to get on with it" shame Kaytee don't think like that!

• Heart
  • Sad

walkonby

Really respect all you ladies that have posted who are in the same profession, hands tied and trying to conduct yourself professionally.
However I am none of you so I can say what I want to say. Katee, babygirl or what ever you are called, you are a fucking disgrace, it is so blatant you are making your son more ill than he is, just for attention and for the money, its time you gave it up before you lose that little boy of yours. How is it possible that hundreds of followers can see his improvements and rejoice at that but YOU his mother cant see it, you are a fucking cunt. MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME. Thats you, The End

• Wow

Spyglass

Continuing Care have to stay up in the night. They don't sleep. They are there to monitor the child, suction, turn the child to prevent bed sores, be with them if they have a tracheostomy in, monitor seizure activity, change pads through the night...
Not to sit and talk to kaytee. They full sheets in everytime they administer a drug, change a pad, report anything unusual, seizure activity etc.
From what we've seen J sleeps through the night. And the vomiting isn't as bad as she's saying... If it were she'd be in his bedroom on the night she doesn't have carers, she wouldn't fly him to remote islands with no hospitals and if he was high risk of aspirating why on earth did she do the feeding school???
She admits she doesn't suction. He doesn't have seizures. Doesn't need turning in the night because he CAN MOVE, he doesn't have breathing restrictions such as sleep apnea, doesn't have a trach.

Those notes will show just how little those carers do. Which is evidence they can present to show. I think she doesn't give him his reflux medication to make him vomit on these nights to show he vomits bad. That is the only area she can cling on to and even that needs to be a severe... Which it obviously isn't.

J doesn't need the continuing care package. His health needs arnt high they arnt even half the way high enough to score. She knows this.
There are children and adults who need carers through the night... Awake. They need round the clock care. A continuing health care carer will sit in that bedroom and observe all night they can bring a book etc to make sure they are stimulated through the night but it's a job. It's a night shift. They can't sleep alongside the child... As that defeats the need for care through the night.

That little boy needs a mother. Not a carer. He just needs a mum who wants to spend time with him. Who does her stupid ads whilst he's at school and then gives him time and attention when he's home. Sadly that isn't the case. She wants a full time nanny because she can't be arsed with him.
Blunt but true.
Whilst she's doing this ridiculous show of he needs carers or he will die and she can't cope there are families who do qualify unable to get the care because she has a 60hour care package on top of school and her family/his dad having him.
If she can't look after him and step up then that's on her. It's not doing to under funded health care to raise her son.

• Heart