Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm being too sensitive but the childish way she's trying to be funny about her numb lip from the dentist.... She's a supposedly disability "advocate" I say that very lightly... There's a lot of people who follow who may themselves or have a child with cerebral palsy or stroke that can affect their facial muscles. They find it hard to control their mouth when trying to talk. I don't know I just didn't like the way she was taking the piss.
Yes I know when you go to dentist it's a little funny when you can't talk for a while but she's got a platform and is supposedly a disability advocate and has the responsibility to be aware of people taking offence.
I didn't like it.

Suppose this PT that's shared her random story of J babbling (oh would you look at that.... Her kid who "cannot communicate at all... Can. Shock" fits her criteria. Bad boy, gangsta type with what looks like a buisness under his belt with the likes of ex love islander clients. She'll be loving the attention. Que her being extra gangsta in the next few days trying to be black 🙄

Reactions: 35
Maybe I'm being too sensitive but the childish way she's trying to be funny about her numb lip from the dentist.... She's a supposedly disability "advocate" I say that very lightly... There's a lot of people who follow who may themselves or have a child with cerebral palsy or stroke that can affect their facial muscles. They find it hard to control their mouth when trying to talk. I don't know I just didn't like the way she was taking the piss.
Yes I know when you go to dentist it's a little funny when you can't talk for a while but she's got a platform and is supposedly a disability advocate and has the responsibility to be aware of people taking offence.
I didn't like it.

Suppose this PT that's shared her random story of J babbling (oh would you look at that.... Her kid who "cannot communicate at all... Can. Shock" fits her criteria. Bad boy, gangsta type with what looks like a buisness under his belt with the likes of ex love islander clients. She'll be loving the attention. Que her being extra gangsta in the next few days trying to be black 🙄
Totally agree regarding her joking about her mouth. Wasn't she banging on about ableism the other day? She's a hypocrit 🙄

Reactions: 16
Totally agree regarding her joking about her mouth. Wasn't she banging on about ableism the other day? She's a hypocrit 🙄
Biggest contradiction and ableist twit around isn't she. I thought it was disgusting making fun of her being unable to talk. Using it as a joke.
Would love to punch her right in that mouth of hers. Stupid twit.

Last years must have cost at least £300 😮
She flaunted the flowers, storied and posted about them for days, saying she was lucky and in love and #blessed. Then when they split up she said how he gaslit her sending the flowers because he knew she would have preferred the money instead, and how selfish he was not giving her £500 instead. She is so greedy and grabby it's unreal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She flaunted the flowers, storied and posted about them for days, saying she was lucky and in love and #blessed. Then when they split up she said how he gaslit her sending the flowers because he knew she would have preferred the money instead, and how selfish he was not giving her £500 instead. She is so greedy and grabby it's unreal.
Oh yes I remember cost more than her rent ect ect

Reactions: 3
now she's moaning because the love songs people are suggesting are from her grandmas record collection...... ok love maybe nicki minaj WAP is more your style of "love song"....

• Haha
Just seen that Amanda Holden was reported to the police for visiting her distressed dad in Cornwall. Yet this cretin and continual rule breaker goes to London for free teeth. She can't say itwas was for childcare if they're already back. Can't stand her when she breaks the rules but complains about others putting j at risk.

Reactions: 18
She makes me sick. Defrauding the system for 60 hour a week care package she DOES NOT NEED. She wants everything she can possibly get for having a “medically complex” child but she doesn’t want to have to look after him! His needs nowhere near qualify that level of care and the fact she’s gotten away with it for so long is SICKENING she needs taking to court and prosecuting and fining for every penny she has defrauded through care packages she doesn’t need.
And the pic of her mincing about in lingerie 🤢duck off and go and look after your child you beggy fraudulent hoe bag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why dont people add things up? She did a YouTube video once about being single on valentines, shes deleted it recently, but at the time she was with Nathan but didnt broadcast that in order to be the "single nursemum". November 2019 she had her engagement party, they supposedly broke up at the party, she did her upset face and got the Dubai mum to sort out a luxury break for her in Dubai at the end of november/december. She was claiming to be single from that point forward yet she shared a photo at christmas which apparently was taken at Nathan's and today shes shared a memory from Feb 2020 of 100 red Rose's off him even though she did a valentines post last year giving the impression she was single. Valentines last year happened just before we went into lockdown, at the time she was saying he had cheated on her and found someone else so when did they actually break up as they evidently got back together after the engagement/dubai situation if he sent her rose's last valentines. Personally, I think she's been on and off with him throughout lockdown. When she showed herself clearing out their engagement presents and things, did she really throw them out or was she just getting them back out because they were back together. She goes from making out she is broke to suddenly being able to buy a house. She went and viewed a house that she would have to pay in full for without a mortgage. No way could she afford that on her own, she's spent too much of the fundraiser, shes been on benefits longer than she has worked in adult life and she doesnt make enough from ad work to buy a house. Nathan was looking at buying a do-er up-pa before. If they're back together she will want a big gesture off him to show they're serious, she wants a house and will use him to get that house. She's spending the day in lingerie? For herself? I saw the first stories today where she said she had spent all morning in bed due to a headache and all I saw was a woman who's just been laid. She looks likes she's got the sex face afterglow 🤣 then she posts the pic of her in her lingerie which looks similar to what she wore on other valentines days when they first got together where she would spend all day in lingerie too. J is not there, if he was how did she spend all morning in bed with her "headache". Her mum either has him or his dad. Its crap what she has said about spending the day with your kids, you wouldn't be spending the day in lingerie if your looking after your kids. Who does that? Totally inappropriate. She's spending the day in lingerie because shes spending the day having cock 🍆💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.