Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she never mentions or shows J's dad coming to see him....he prob goes lot more frequently than she makes out....

Need to not let that single mum, let's talk trash about my baby daddy image slip eh K?
he probably came over to look after J why she did her stick on nails and practiced her next make up ad/aff 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on fire today slagging off the NHS and then getting angry when her followers don’t all respond with adoration or mutual annoyance, as if she was going to donate anything that could help someone else!
if she had J at queens, then the option isn’t available. Option wasn’t available to me in 2017.

I work in a hospital and my covid app has never ever notified me of anything. No matter where I go.
same here!

If J's dad tested positive, could that not be why her app told her to isolate? In which case why admit that if you know you were in contact with someone but chose to keep going out?! Seems doubley hypocritical considering not that long ago really she was ranting about parents sending kids to school with a cold as it puts medically complex children at risk. Almost seems like well you can't put my child at risk but I don't care if I put everyone I unnecessarily see at risk of covid 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The app story was months ago when she was still working. She probably just deleted the app after being pinged once.

Reactions: 3
if she had J at queens, then the option isn’t available. Option wasn’t available to me in 2017.

same here!
I think I saW her put before he wasn’t born in a notts hospital it was like leister or somewhere, I also had a child in 2017 and it wasn’t available to me either

If she had isolated for ten days she would have been moaning about it so I’m calling bullshit on that one

Reactions: 11
I think I saW her put before he wasn’t born in a notts hospital it was like leister or somewhere, I also had a child in 2017 and it wasn’t available to me either
Yep she had him in Leicester I remember this from her YouTube vid I believe. Also, very interesting that she kept quiet on his dad having covid.
even though her test came back negative I do hope she isolated and I also hope that no Keira’s were round in that time. That could be detrimental to an already stretched out service.

I had to roll my eyes at the Rightmove pic she put on her Instagram this morning, 40 million quid house 🙄 okay

Reactions: 8
Yep she had him in Leicester I remember this from her YouTube vid I believe. Also, very interesting that she kept quiet on his dad having covid.
even though her test came back negative I do hope she isolated and I also hope that no Keira’s were round in that time. That could be detrimental to an already stretched out service.

I had to roll my eyes at the Rightmove pic she put on her Instagram this morning, 40 million quid house 🙄 okay
I was laughing at the right move house. She really does live on another planet. I actually think she believes one day she will have a wealthy life. Think again babygirl 😂

She suffers from wealth dysmorphia. In her head she's rich, beautiful, successful, a babygirl with gold chains and a Merc. In real life she's mother to a child with additional needs living off the state, unemployed and selling her son's private medical information and milestones for Insta fame and ads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Last tuesday or Wednesday she got the wheelchair and tried it out at the park. If she was out on that day, his dad must have had his confirmed test after that date because she should have been self isolating, which means they should still be self isolating now. If he had the confirmed test before and her 10 days was up last week just in time for her to be able to take his wheelchair out, his dad must have had it a while ago now. In the ten days before she took the wheelchair out she showed herself out in her car and took the trip to GOSH. I doubt she has self isolated.
She's been having keiras too, I wonder if they know she was supposed to be self isolating. Some families cant cancel keiras if their child really needs them, but some can manage. If you can manage why not consider cancelling them during the self isolation period, those keiras are going to other households with medically vulnerable children. She doesn't need keiras at all but if she has continued having them during this 10 day self isolation period I think that's out of order when she could be putting them or other families at risk. I hope they watch her stories and ask questions, I doubt she even told them his dad had tested positive and they should be self isolating.

Reactions: 16
She suffers from wealth dysmorphia. In her head she's rich, beautiful, successful, a babygirl with gold chains and a Merc. In real life she's mother to a child with additional needs living off the state, unemployed and selling her son's private medical information and milestones for Insta fame and ads.
God when you put it like that :(

Who said she would read here and then go buy a bowl/bucket for the vomiting..
Screenshot_20210208-195512_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*living off of Js fundraising money👀

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.