Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s constantly slagging off the nhs and complaining. Such a misery arse.

Reactions: 10
She’s on fire today slagging off the NHS and then getting angry when her followers don’t all respond with adoration or mutual annoyance, as if she was going to donate anything that could help someone else!
She is permanently “annoyed”

it’s her trademark

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have they even isolated? They always seem to be out for walks or at appointments...? (I don't massively follow her just look now and again so wouldn't actually know to be fair!!)
I hope she has isolated as a negative test means nothing you have to do the 10 days isolation regardless and as a medical professional ( I say that lightly) she should know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have they even isolated? They always seem to be out for walks or at appointments...? (I don't massively follow her just look now and again so wouldn't actually know to be fair!!)
She kept that quiet.. not to mention j seeing his dad. Of course she hasn’t isolated, her schedule and influencer lifestyle is more important then covid 🤨

Reactions: 17
And the fact she’s saying I feel better knowing he was around it and didn’t get it. What a ridiculous statement to make . Doesn’t make him invincible at all and could easily show signs in a few days up to 10 days supposedly. Also he could still catch it from someone else another time. How she’s a registered nurse I don’t know.

Reactions: 22
She’s on fire today slagging off the NHS and then getting angry when her followers don’t all respond with adoration or mutual annoyance, as if she was going to donate anything that could help someone else!
Her posting about this little girl really pissed me off, yes the sharing of the cause, but she has only don't it for her own gain.

Reactions: 6
Yes but
Anyone who works in a hospital could constantly be bombarded with those notifications though
yes but apparently medical staff I.e have been told that they face disciplinary action if they leave the alert location on whilst in hospital. Quite rightly so

Yes but
yes but apparently medical staff I.e have been told that they face disciplinary action if they leave the alert location on whilst in hospital. Quite rightly so
If you get pinged by the app you have to isolate, no excuses. Yes, it might have been triggered at work but it could also have been triggered outside of work and there is no way of knowing either way because the app won’t tell you. The only way to be entirely certain that’s it from the hospital would be if you only had the app on in the hospital and never on outside. Similarly if you only have the app on outside the hospital you can be certain it’s from outside the hospital. That’s why you need to have the app off when you’re at the hospital.

But if you don’t switch the app off at the hospital and the app pings you then you still need to isolate. You can’t just assume that it was triggered at work. It could have been triggered outside of work and you could be risking all your patient’s health.

You can get disciplined for having the app on at work but it is far more serious to admit to being instructed to isolate and not doing it.

Exactl
If you get pinged by the app you have to isolate, no excuses. Yes, it might have been triggered at work but it could also have been triggered outside of work and there is no way of knowing either way because the app won’t tell you. The only way to be entirely certain that’s it from the hospital would be if you only had the app on in the hospital and never on outside. Similarly if you only have the app on outside the hospital you can be certain it’s from outside the hospital. That’s why you need to have the app off when you’re at the hospital.

But if you don’t switch the app off at the hospital and the app pings you then you still need to isolate. You can’t just assume that it was triggered at work. It could have been triggered outside of work and you could be risking all your patient’s health.

You can get disciplined for having the app on at work but it is far more serious to admit to being instructed to isolate and not doing it.
[/QUOTEexactly. She admitted to it being from what I can gather whilst at work. And if not then she should be shielding so no chances of catching anything although we all know that’s rubbish since she photoshopped someone out a pic when out for a walk

Reactions: 3
This woman thinks she is untouchable.
She is NOT,
She will meet her maker, I just hope its not at the expense of Jaxon.
He is coming on leaps and bounds.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god her latest stories are so irritating, you can’t just post a lie ‘the midwife threw the cord away even though I wanted it to go to AN’ - they’re not a part of the NHS, they have their own staff and equipment and procedures. Us midwives have enough to do we can’t also retrieve and safely label and store the stem cells in the 30 minutes post birth you need to do it in! They probably didn’t an AN staff member free to do it. But hey let’s just bash the NHS and the staff who work in it hey Kaytee?! And then cue the passive aggressive ‘do your own research story’ - so infuriating!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I work in a hospital and my covid app has never ever notified me of anything. No matter where I go.

Funny how she never mentions or shows J's dad coming to see him....he prob goes lot more frequently than she makes out....

Need to not let that single mum, let's talk trash about my baby daddy image slip eh K?

Reactions: 16
I assume if she was still employed as a nurse she would of received her Covid vaccine also…..so another tell tale that she clearly got the boot.

The bleeping MALDIVES is her goal for taking her medically complex kid.There is only one hospital on the main island of Male, all island resorts being a plane ride away.
Also what would a 3/4 year old gain from a 12 hour flight to a deserted beach? Take him to Disney Land in Florida, where every day is filled with sensory joy for children.
I agree that it would be a strange choice of destinations for A medically complex child however Ive been to Disney and sensory joy is not a term I would use to describe it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t even be arsed to look after her own son for 12 hours. Never mind showing some care and compassion for strangers that need care. What a waste of tax payers money to pay for her training, just so she can have nurse in her IG name.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Guys can we keep to referrering to her beautiful son as J rather than his name please ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.