Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maa92

I’m back on the phone logging a safeguarding concern, her son is starving and crying yet she’s telling Instagram instead of going to collect the equipment from the hospital. She is cruel and an unfit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Spyglass

In my eyes she's not living the dream. All us mums are for having our amazing children in our life. Who give us so much love and they share such outstanding achievements with us....
She never gets that. She never gets to see her son smiling, laughing, sharing precious moments with him because she never has him. She doesn't get to see achievements because I can guarantee the carers are getting his "firsts" along with school.

Id rather the life I have with my beautiful child able to say I am a good mother than her prancing around London, taking the piss out of those who cannot talk, sits in a car alone all the time and cannot call herself a mum.

And this... This is where kaytee you shall see... We are not jealous. We are not jealous of your pitiful life because we have something you do not even with your huge go fund me and more time for yourself... We have the bond and the real struggle that makes us SEN parents. We can hold our head high and actually say... We get up everyday and have it 24/7 and we love it. We love being able to have our child here because we know time is a gift.

A shocking excuse for a mother in general. Let alone sen parent. It's not carers you need it's a social services visit.

• Heart

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I just came on to ask is she pissed?! Jesus Christ how embarrassing. Playing the ‘you can love yourself that’s why I’m dressed up in lingerie’ thing. Fuck off love. I’m not dressing like that for my other half so why the hell would you for yourself. I can’t imagine lounging on the sofa with my wine and pizza dressed in a polyester nightmare 😂

• Haha

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I’m torn between her getting the Kieras taken away because she doesn’t deserve them and Jaxon doesn’t actually seem to need them (I say that based purely on what other SEN parents on this thread have said about eligibility criteria etc) but also worried about his level of care should he lose 60 hours a week of professional, dedicated care. Which he is not getting from his mother.
J wont suffer if he loses keiras, the 60 hours a week of professional dedicated care isn't required at all. His care plan is not extreme, on the basis of hours care he requires a day and the level of care, it's not that much different to the hours and level of care you would provide for his age group. In some ways it's easier. The 60 hours of care are wasted, the keiras wont have much to do on the shifts which is demonstrated when she says she's spent a few hours having a chat with the keira during their shift, shows them lying on the floor in her living room doing her appeal admin and also uses them to lie on the floor so she can measure for a new super king bed. If he required dedicated high level care they would be in his room throughout the shift. She said the other day he feeds for 3-6 hours (no idea how it can vary between 3 and 6), his feeds are free, she only does food shops if she is doing a ad usually its takeaway. Add up the weekly time spent food shopping, then prepping, cooking time and then the time it takes to feed a child of his age, 3 meals a day plus snacks and desserts. You're looking at a similar time scale plus more work and expense. Hence why she stopped doing the blended diet as it cost more and took up too much time. He doesn't vomit to the extent she claims as he remains in the same outfit all day and she admitted its once a day not 50 as she has claimed. His bedtime monitor shows he has approx 11 hours of physical sleep over night, barely any notifications showing a carer has had to tend to him and the movement notifications may just be his arms or legs moving in his sleep, not him being awake needing attention. Unless she has gave up with his toilet training as she hasn't had any adverts to do lately, he was using just 1 nappy a day when at home overnight. He is mobile, can communicate if he's in pain for instance tells her his tube site is sore, he is learning sentences not just words, he can use the phone to call multiple people he likes, he can use the iPad, he can get up and down the stairs. She has also cut lots of medication now in order to reduce the few minutes a day it takes to administer them. J doesn't need high levels of care nor 60 hours of keiras to do it. If she can't cope that's something she needs to talk to herself about. She is not working, he does to his nans and his dads, he also has 30 hours a week at school plus there is no school run, he has transport. The appeal is outrageous, she should be ashamed of appealing and dragging out the pretence. Whilst she does this other families miss out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Cookies Monster

Surely the stress the tube being attached constantly will place on his button will be risking stretching the opening too? They’ll be easier to break, more prone to infection, and risk the hole growing so they don’t fit and leak stomach fluids?

I don’t have a child with one, though work with children who do. I might be miles off. But it seems like a fairly common sense way of thinking...
My thoughts exactly! He always has fluid leaking around and she's done another story (I have more than one account so can still spy) saying despite being measured a lot it doesn't seem to be the right fit. How about take the extension off after a feed and see how it all magically improves! But she doesn't want improvement does she?!

Edited to add she's blocked me on my 2nd account...I assume for asking in the question box if it's OK to leave the extension attached. Don't worry baby girl, got a 3rd account 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
So nice to see that others see what I see! Never understood why initially a thread was not allowed.

I was recommend to follow Kaytee back in the early days, as I was a fellow nurse, with a child around the same age..this was back when Kaytee had possibly 15,000 followers and was ‘looking’ for a job, saying how difficult it was to find anything flexible, and asking for advice. I too was struggling to flexible working so I messaged her. Can’t remember to be honest if I got a reply.

She then started to complain about the carers, and as a ‘nurse’ it struck how 1) she should have understood the complexities surround chc funding (it’s a bloody minefield), and 2) she should have realised that J’s needs were perhaps more ‘social care’ needs. I messaged a really nice message explaining that it’s almost impossible to acquire chc funding, but perhaps she could contact the local social care team, there would no doubt be appropriate funding streams available if J did require carers. She totally ignored the message but then start passively aggressively putting messages about how she couldn’t get funding from anywhere, health didn’t want to support her, social care didn’t want to support her. At the point I unfollowed, as she clearlywas just using J for engagement, and thought no more.

Then Rosie Ramsey and Susie Verril started the fundraiser for her and bought her back to my attention. I started to view her stories occasionally and mostly forgot about her. Until the whole Susie Verril thing blew up, the Twitter messages she had postedthat were racist, laughing at ‘disabled’ children..and the fact Kaytee never called her outin this, really didn’t sit right. The things Susie said, even in jest, were pretty hideous, and no parent of a child with a black father, who has complex physical and medical needs, could sit back and not say something, just because of money. It’s not natural, and it’s not what you do as a caring parent.

Obviously from there on in she has just steadily become worse and worse, ans I can’t even bare to ‘hate’ watch her any more, and listen to the bullshit she spouts about the nhs.

• Heart

AreYouJoking?

I’m a SEN parent. I’m active on Instagram within the SEN community. I follow hundreds of families sharing their journeys through disability/medical complexities/financial troubles/mental health etc etc. They talk about the highs and lows of this strange life we have found ourselves a part of......
Yet not ONE of those families has ever EVER talking in so much detail to dramatise every little aspect of their child’s life. She goes on and on about his bloods, his levels, his results, his doses, she shares his medical documentations, everything has to be full of pointless medical talk that not one of her follows understands or cares about. She just loves to emphasise the tiniest little details to embellish what for most of us is just the bricks and mortar of having a child with special/addition needs. When will she get over herself and just get on with this task she has been given of being his mum and helping him live a good life??.
And this is why we feel so strongly about her having FDIA. Why we do not simply hate on her or come here to tear her apart 🤦🏻‍♀️.
The traits she displays are unhealthy and damaging. Both to J now and in his future life.

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
View attachment 413827Unless Babygurl has drained it before you...
This is the charity that gave her the brand new Vauxhall when she passed her test, they also paid for her lessons and test so another £1000 donated.The day J turned 3 which is when you can claim mobility for your child she was in the Mercedes garage collecting her stupidly expensive car,she has barely given Family fund any recognition or thanks.She gives nothing back and she has the platform to do so much to help others.
I can’t believe she has posted about loosing her £67 a week carers allowance,she has about £2500 a week funding for agency carers! She is so fucked up and unappreciative of what she does have.
Her ad for the photo book with her friend filmed in the car is so shit,I wonder how much she was paid for that? I bet she treated her friend Lianne with the trip to the Shard with the payment.It baffles me how any brand would want to use her,it wouldn’t surprise me if her management drop her.She doesn’t represent any specific area on social media,she has been a SEN single poor mother on benefits,a slutty pole dancer,a 5 star holiday rep,a pathetic supermarket fashion brand wearing a shitty ‘shacket’ , a beggar and fraudster....I can’t be arsed to write anymore-I have just been in hospital for several weeks with Covid and feel like shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

AreYouJoking?

How can a reoffending ableist be an advocate?. And what has she ever supported other than herself?. She belittles the NHS and anyone medically involved in her sons care. Us historic observers know she was often less than polite about Kiera’s but when she seemed to be at risk of losing them that all stopped.

The valentines post after she waffled on about making it about children she thanked her ex for giving her the time to ‘love on herself’.
So she has left J with his dad for the 7 days and 3 dental sessions. She has used his motability vehicle to make at least the one trip in the middle without him. Breaking the rules. It is not for his benefit. The blatant breach of covid lockdown rules is the reason she is quiet (don’t reply saying it’s a bending it’s not it’s illegal) She posted one still image of J playing with his cheap as chips hospital play set. It was her scrolling through her pictures that prompted that…..he isn’t with her.
Her ex has NO KIERA’s. He doesn’t have a cell for him to sleep in. And I doubt he’s spent a week awake every night watching over this medically complex child she says she has.
There is not a single reason for J to have this care package, not now, and not a year ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Belulah

VIP Member
For me it’s simple. When you are pregnant you hope to bring home a healthy baby because a healthy baby means minimal hospital visits and minimal physical and mental pain for baby. If your baby is not born healthy that animalistic and fierce love is still there. You adapt and you learn and you love. You don’t leave the baby at the hospital and go home because they aren’t healthy.
I can’t believe any pregnant person does not hope for a healthy baby. I fail to see how.

• Heart

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Yep, they’re absolutely (or should I say “legit”) vile. I would rather spend 700 on a load of days out for my kids than a pair of ugly white trainers for myself that I would probably wear a few times and get bored of. They’re not even an investment item, are they.
To be fair, J bought them for her. He seems to be quite generous with his money from those fundraisers 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Cookies Monster

I've been blocked (wasn't following)! Replied to her button stories, maybe if she didn't leave the extension out and dangling his buttons would last longer. She didn't like that. Don't like the truth baby girl?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Jade123

Thread suggestion

Posing for the gram but where is your son? When will you tell us your teeth are #gifted, hun?

• Heart
  • Haha

Cookies Monster

Omg Babygirl...saying it again...in capitals...HIS TUBE/BUTTON LEAKS BECAUSE YOU KEEP THE FLIPPING EXTENSION ATTACHED!!!
FML

• Heart

noobie123

in one breath she says her child’s care will be massively compromised if she loses Kiera’s *AKA loses her precious sleep* and in another breath wants to uproute her child from from his home into a doer upper that will require a lot of extra time/effort/money??

she’s deluded I can’t keep up with her

are u ok kaytee? Like actually okay? 🥴🥴🥴

Also it’s 2021 and I’m still deeply offended she still has ‘nurse’ written in her bio.

Bibedebop

It appears to be quite simple. She is focusing on the vomiting because, now that he is mobile and communicating, that is her only hope of keeping hold of carers. If she can persuade somebody, anybody, that he is at immediate risk of asphyxiation if not constantly monitored overnight then she will have a small chance of keeping the carers. She HAS to make the problem seem as bad as it possibly could be in order for her to keep the carers.

This is also why she’s probably happy she’s alienated the SEN community. They know the reality of assessment criteria. They know that (rightly or wrongly) he is nowhere near meeting the criteria for the level of care he is currently getting. The fight that Kaytee should be fighting is that the criteria are too strict and that *all* people in situations like her should be getting additional care. That would be acting as a proper advocate for the SEN community. But she’s gone for a more selfish approach: it’s not the current criteria that are wrong it’s that she’s been underscored and should be entitled to carers under the current criteria.

• Heart

Maa92

She literally compared them to 5* hotels and complained about not having a PlayStation and free chocolate. Jaxon was too young for a PlayStation and is tube fed, so clearly it was her who was jealous of poorly children with cancer being allowed a chance to relax and have a treat.

MeMeMeMeMe as usual from her

I bet she regrets those oncology ward stories, they’ll always come back to haunt her.