Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeahright

I love how she’s now like ‘everywhere’s so quiet’ yes because most people are steering clear of holidaying unnecessarily in the middle of a pandemic you fucktard!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ImoC

New thread suggestion;
Tacky pink home and ratty fake hair
All of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Paperdoll23

Omg what an absolute tool.

She’s really shown just how common she is 🤦‍♀️

My partner and I were at a party (pre lockdown) which ended up with guests fighting. I was mortified. I certainly would have put it on Instagram.

She says that they have been battered and bruised because of jealously - no love, your stories all day have show you and your friends drinking and getting rowdy “When it’s 7pm and the party’s not even started” your neighbours had probably had enough and came round to say something. Rather than apologise and turn the music off or at least down like any decent human being, you, your “thinks he’s 10 men when he’s had a drink” hubby and disrespectful daughter probably argued back.

You should be ashamed and use this to take stock of yourself, the fact that you allowed your daughter to get hurt and was more interested intaking pictures for the gram shows how bad of a parent you are.

That said.. you won’t learn anything from this “because they’ll all jealous” and you’ll be back on today to play the victim card, which is great entertainment for us so crack on 👌

Reactions: 11

Shazblag

VIP Member
Drain on the NHS and Ambulance service, a few scrapes on the fod and calls an ambulance. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Winds me up when she says Hurrrr, obviously the northern way to pronounce it 🙄 obviously not working today, no problem as her customers won’t mind waiting a few extra days for their order due to her more important hurrrrr appointment.
Im northern and don't say HURR, when i say hair it rhymes with Clare. Shes a fkn clampett.

• Haha

Oddsocks

She contacted a small business asking for a collaboration for her living room . The small business offered her a discount and her reply was I only want gifted stuff and I didn’t really want to work with you as your items are not that good !! The business outed her on her stories . 😱

• Wow

Paperdoll23

🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh my days - she made out she was going on some big cruise and it’s Liverpool to Southampton 🤣🤣🤣

I literally couldn’t breathe from laughing when I saw that!

no wonder you can afford to get upgraded to a nicer room, you’re on a sh!t cruise - what an absolute loser

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MauraH1

If it was that bad, the incident, why the hell are you taking your phone out to record and take photos?!

The dramatics..

Reactions: 9

LadyJane

I wonder if they're recording evidence to put in a complaint with the council or something? I definitely wouldn't be want to live next to her.

Gossip Searcher

Does she not realise that the ‘free’ test she’s had on the NHS, actually has to be paid for by the NHS? All to go on a holiday she shouldn’t be going on in the first place...she’s an absolute disgrace!!

• Angry
F692F388-D8CC-4CE9-A0A4-B09915876563.png
I’m sure there’s a word for this? Hypocrite maybe? Was all the holidays she took last year essential? 🤔 or are we just assuming she wants all flight EXCEPT the ones she wants to take cancelled? What an absolute twatwaffle

• Angry

Mumof2boys

Can't believe she's going to Rhodes so annoyed..its amber and she's deffo not going for essential reasons 😡

• Angry

Glam321

Chatty Member
Well if u are so desperate to go on a not essential (amber country)holiday then you can afford 340 to get tested. Now watch the 3 hour one not come back

Shazblag

VIP Member
So yeah…

What time does the fighting break out at the Burthday BBQ.

My money is on 9.45pm.

• Haha