Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, she is sweating and serves her right; notice how she had to add in that her holiday cost £3,000 🤬 does she not think that anyone else travels? Honestly she sets my tits on edge with all the dramatics and not forgetting to tag the companies that she’s fighting with 🤷🏼‍♀️ cue the compensation from said companies that she’s fewming with. Could you imagine her at the airport having a meltdown and telling anybody that is stupid enough to listen to her drivel, hope it rains when you get to your destination; karma on your arse lady.

Works hard my arse 🙄 works a 4 day week and doesn’t start until about 10.00am and finished by 3,30pm.

OMG, stressful holidaying in the UK, whatever.

Safer holidaying abroad, what planet is this diva on 🤦🏼‍♀️

The only reason she was stressed as they took the dog with them in the UK and he has no manners.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s acting like she’s touring the world seeing everything is has to offer - she goes on crappy resort holidays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how she’s now like ‘everywhere’s so quiet’ yes because most people are steering clear of holidaying unnecessarily in the middle of a pandemic you fucktard!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s acting like she’s touring the world seeing everything is has to offer - she goes on crappy resort holidays 😂
Got it in one, bloody shopping trips daily 🙄 travel extraordinaire is our Gem, Gems 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bastard negative aren’t they! 🤬
🤣😂😆

I love how she’s now like ‘everywhere’s so quiet’ yes because most people are steering clear of holidaying unnecessarily in the middle of a pandemic you fucktard!

She was like this last year, honestly this COVID situation has been a right royal pain in the ass for this diva; lets gloss over the fact that 1000‘s of people have died and the ones that are suffering from Long COVID. “I NEED MY HOLIDAY” as I work hard 🥱

Reactions: 6
Fucktard is right! How she thinks she is a celeb beats me. If I saw them I would laugh and say I met the minkers! They are like cheap Burberry geeks. Hope the sun wrinkles you even more G and K - at least the dog might get a better diet now you have gone on a break! Watch Kyle doesn’t get beaten up again when you start you chauvy behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phone switched on taking off and posting from the plane ... more rule breaking!
Rules, what rules 😂🤣 doesn’t apply to the clampits on tour.

I’m surprised she didn’t video everyone inside the plane, at least we get a couple of hours peace before they arrive at the resort🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He will be wobbling like a MFI wardrobe getting up for a piss during the night bouncing off all the walls in the strange room. 🤣 be funny if he pisses in the wardrobe or on her suitcase of clothes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He will be wobbling like a MFI wardrobe getting up for a piss during the night bouncing off all the walls in the strange room. 🤣 be funny if he pisses in the wardrobe or on her suitcase of clothes. 🤣
Nothing would surprise me, he was sick on the bed the other week and she was in it 😳🙄

Reactions: 3
A day out at sea, this might be a disaster if Kyle gets on the bevvies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
3 grand to basically sit and do exactly what you would do at home in Wigan. Sit in water gurning and scroll your phone. #winner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.