Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avatar? I thought that a film? 🀣🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜… Managed to do it on my own without asking my daughter, πŸ™ŒπŸ» personally I love it πŸ‘ it wasn’t free it was a gift 🀩

Avatar? I thought that a film? 🀣🀣
@Tattat20 Do you think Gemma will like it? Or will we be treated to a mammoth HUR pulling session while updating us on her stories 😩

Haven’t quite got the hang of quoting, practice makes perfect as they say.

Last edited:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜… Managed to do it on my own without asking my daughter, πŸ™ŒπŸ» personally I love it πŸ‘ it wasn’t free it was a gift 🀩

@Tattat20 Do you think Gemma will like it? Or will we be treated to a mammoth HUR pulling session while updating us on her stories 😩

Haven’t quite got the hang of quoting, practice makes perfect as they say.
Debs you excel yourself daily!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣 I still don’t get the quoting thing either confuses the hell out of me 🀣🀣 or maybe thats just the wine LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
[
Omg I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread...can’t stand her πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Welcome @Felicia2020 πŸ‘‹πŸ» grab a seat and join in the fun, were a friendly bunch over here 🀩

Debs you excel yourself daily!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣 I still don’t get the quoting thing either confuses the hell out of me 🀣🀣 or maybe thats just the wine LOL
My daughter & her hubby are staying with us as their new house isn’t ready until next Friday, it has its advantages and disadvantakes 🀨 I feel like I’m living with 2 students who don’t know where the washing machine is, don’t pick up after their selves and their bedroom looks like it’s been trashed 😫 The good points are she’s good company for shopping, shows me how to do things on social media and makes fab gin cocktails; of which I have sampled a few too many tonight πŸ₯³

Last edited:
[

Welcome @Felicia2020 πŸ‘‹πŸ» grab a seat and join in the fun, were a friendly bunch over here 🀩

My daughter & her hubby are staying with us as their new house isn’t ready until next Friday, it has its advantages and disadvantakes 🀨 I feel like I’m living with 2 students who don’t know where the washing machine is, don’t pick up after their selves and their bedroom looks like it’s been trashed 😫 The good points are she’s good company for shopping, shows me how to do things on social media and makes fab gin cocktails; of which I have sampled a few too many tonight πŸ₯³
Ooooo house full over at yours then debs! Maybe she will make a home account too & spend 50k on her house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰. At least she’s good at the cocktails... that makes everything better 🀣. Party at hers when she moves in pmsl. What does your daughter thing to our mate Gemma 🀣😝

• Haha
I usually stick to the Hinch threads on here, it's a full time job as there's a new one every day πŸ˜‚ but this account got a mention on a thread the other day

WOW. She is something else isn't she
So beggy

Has she really had a massive balloon arch gifted for a dog?

Something else that pisses me off with influencers - those #gifted baubles "it's amazing to support a small business" here's an idea. Why don't you support them by actually buying something yourself?

Reactions: 5
I usually stick to the Hinch threads on here, it's a full time job as there's a new one every day πŸ˜‚ but this account got a mention on a thread the other day

WOW. She is something else isn't she
So beggy

Has she really had a massive balloon arch gifted for a dog?

Something else that pisses me off with influencers - those #gifted baubles "it's amazing to support a small business" here's an idea. Why don't you support them by actually buying something yourself?
Welcome @Not fussed πŸ‘‹πŸ» our Gemma is the gift that keeps giving πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

She is the most pretentious, braggy, princess, diva, self centred, control freak, greedy, grabby, narcissistic with ratty HUR extensions, think that covers it 🀩

She never supports a small business, just grabs the gifted items; the freebies are daily and they are not all small monetary value. The other week it was Β£500 hair straighteners, Emma mattress Β£500; the list is endless.

Yep, the balloon arch is for Sox, he rules the house πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
She hasnβ€˜t disappointed this morning, just warming us up with a montage of Sox, we have the full works from when he was a puppy to present day.

Really looking forward to him popping the free balloons, all that extra enrichment; he will be in 7th heaven and won’t be sleeping much today from boredom πŸ€ͺ

he must be one hell of an intelligent dog, if he can read her insta posts wishing him a happy birthday.
sad affair Gemma when your dog gets a bigger mention and made a bigger fuss off than your daughter Grace!!
Speaking of Grace still no mention if she is going on holiday with Gem Gem

• Haha
Ooooo house full over at yours then debs! Maybe she will make a home account too & spend 50k on her house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰. At least she’s good at the cocktails... that makes everything better 🀣. Party at hers when she moves in pmsl. What does your daughter thing to our mate Gemma 🀣😝

Everyone is welcome πŸ₯³ the theme is pink & rose gold and this is mandatory with no debates πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜† everyone who attends must also wear the obligatory pink and a shacket 🀩

She has said she is a narcissistic nobody πŸ€ͺ who thinks that her life is IG worthy 🀭

he must be one hell of an intelligent dog, if he can read her insta posts wishing him a happy birthday.
sad affair Gemma when your dog gets a bigger mention and made a bigger fuss off than your daughter Grace!!
Speaking of Grace still no mention if she is going on holiday with Gem Gem
Grace, whose Grace; oh yes it’s your daughter Gemma 😬

Lovely to see the boy trashing the garden having fun, #GOSOX

Youβ€˜ll be pleased to hear that Grace has been invited to join them in the hot tub 😱 their playing at happy families and having a SPA night, I wonder if she purchased those sheet masks πŸ€” what do we all think πŸ˜‰

Attachments

Everyone is welcome πŸ₯³ the theme is pink & rose gold and this is mandatory with no debates πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜† everyone who attends must also wear the obligatory pink and a shacket 🀩

She has said she is a narcissistic nobody πŸ€ͺ who thinks that her life is IG worthy 🀭

Grace, whose Grace; oh yes it’s your daughter Gemma 😬

Lovely to see the boy trashing the garden having fun, #GOSOX

Youβ€˜ll be pleased to hear that Grace has been invited to join them in the hot tub 😱 their playing at happy families and having a SPA night, I wonder if she purchased those sheet masks πŸ€” what do we all think πŸ˜‰
Just catching up been ever so busy today 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
as we suspected Grace is being shipped off to her dads!!
Gemma actually said last week that she was taking this week off to spend time with Grace during the school holidays!!
does she spend anytime with her daughter as you would think now its the school holidays that she would want to take her out have some one on one with her, but instead her own needs come 1st.

why have a daughter Gemma if you can't be bothered with her??

Attachments

• Angry
Did you see her roll her eyes when she mentioned how long she had Grace for??

I’ve been trying to convince myself to like her and think of her brattiness as her just sticking up for what she wants.. but nope she’s just entitled

She did make me chuckle though... she went on about fraudent google reviews... yep Gemma, you gave yourself a 5* one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Gemma actually said last week that she was taking this week off to spend time with Grace during the school holidays!!
does she spend anytime with her daughter as you would think now its the school holidays that she would want to take her out have some one on one with her, but instead her own needs come 1st.

@DebbieF have you seen the stories today 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 playing with that hurrrrrrrr

• Haha
[

:

Iβ€˜ve been thinking πŸ€” do you think she spends half of the week with her dad & the other half with Gemma.

From the stories it would appear that Grace is an inconvenience and every opportunity to ship her out she grabs with both hands, I mean she was eye rolling when she spent an hour at that Ninja Warrior place on Saturday; I would have loved it there. I probably would have broke a bone but hey ho I would have enjoyed myself.

There doesn’t appear to be much interaction from Kyle with regards to Grace, he knew that there was a child on the scene and surely her and Gemma come as a two part package. Love me love my child πŸ™„

How utterly self absorbed and selfish are the pair of them 🀬 going on holiday yet again and leaving her at home. I’m surprised that Grace’s dad doesn’t have something to say about the matter.

When you JET off Gemma, keep your phone in your bag and enjoy your holiday without Grace.

@DebbieF have you seen the stories today 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 playing with that hurrrrrrrr
I have, needs to sack the hairdresser; apparently had the rats tails washed & blow dried today πŸ€”

Did you see her roll her eyes when she mentioned how long she had Grace for??

I’ve been trying to convince myself to like her and think of her brattiness as her just sticking up for what she wants.. but nope she’s just entitled

She did make me chuckle though... she went on about fraudent google reviews... yep Gemma, you gave yourself a 5* one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I did notice, it was bloody disgusting as a mother.

Nothing to like about her at all, self absorbed, boring diva.

Sheβ€˜s a right one to talk about reviews, double standards Gemma.

Last edited:
OMG Debbie I did think of you today when she was playing with her HURRRR constantly! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How much do you think she got paid for that AD today!? Absolutely ridiculous how these instagrammers make money from this when they are clearly horrible people

• Haha
OMG Debbie I did think of you today when she was playing with her HURRRR constantly! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How much do you think she got paid for that AD today!? Absolutely ridiculous how these instagrammers make money from this when they are clearly horrible people
Personally I’d like to give our Gemma a fringe πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜† constantly flicking the sides when she’s bragging to her peeps.

Too much bloody money in my opinion, haven’t shopped in Tesco’s for a while; too many influenzas raving about how wonderful it is πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.