Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well even her father attempts to be trendy at his age! Ripped bloody jeans - I hope he’s not trying to pretend he,s 20! And she’s looking for a solicitor- where there’s blame there’s a claim Gemma. You,ll be able to buy even more crappy shite and tat for your house now! The wrinkly old boot should try the febreze crease release spray on herself might work better than the Botox😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well even her father attempts to be trendy at his age! Ripped bloody jeans - I hope he’s not trying to pretend he,s 20! And she’s looking for a solicitor- where there’s blame there’s a claim Gemma. You,ll be able to buy even more crappy shite and tat for your house now! The wrinkly old boot should try the febreze crease release spray on herself might work better than the Botox😝
Oh dear, ripped jeans on an oldie 🥴

Google is an excellent starting point to start looking for a solicitor in your area, no need to mention it on your stories.

I wonder what Kyle‘s work had to say about the company car window being smashed?

Taking her lateral flow test saying they've been really good this week working from home...what an idiot they had loads of people round for a bloody party 😡🙈🤷‍♀️
And Kyle went to hospital! Pretty sure they were out somewhere too, before the garden party fiasco 🤔

Taking her lateral flow test saying they've been really good this week working from home...what an idiot they had loads of people round for a bloody party 😡🙈🤷‍♀️
Honestly there are no words for these pair 🤬 they were here, there and everywhere, including a weekend in Scotland the week before.

And Kyle went to hospital! Pretty sure they were out somewhere too, before the garden party fiasco 🤔
Hair appointment on the Friday, barbecue food shopping in Asda; also that company who gifted them the use of the picnic table were in the garden.
And then there was the altercation with the axe weilding neighbour, how does she know that he didn’t have COVID 🤔

The queen of travel has kindly saved all the information regarding COVID regulations while travelling abroad to her highlights 🙄 are people not capable of reading the government’s guidelines on line 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Does she not realise that the ‘free’ test she’s had on the NHS, actually has to be paid for by the NHS? All to go on a holiday she shouldn’t be going on in the first place...she’s an absolute disgrace!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Does she not realise that the ‘free’ test she’s had on the NHS, actually has to be paid for by the NHS? All to go on a holiday she shouldn’t be going on in the first place...she’s an absolute disgrace!!
She won’t see it that way, she is trying to portray how responsible she is even though she is going to an amber country. I agree she shouldn’t be going, hopefully her followers wake up and realise what a selfish, narcissistic disgrace she is.

She really is looking wrinkly isn’t she! Probably not half as bad as if she’d just accepted the aging in the 1st place though ! X

Reactions: 4
She really is looking wrinkly isn’t she! Probably not half as bad as if she’d just accepted the aging in the 1st place though ! X
She has a RBF and it would stop a clock but its not helping with the aging process and neither will the sunbed. She always asks a question to the followers but she really isnt arsed what the answers are, anything for engagement.

She has a RBF and it would stop a clock but its not helping with the aging process and neither will the sunbed. She always asks a question to the followers but she really isnt arsed what the answers are, anything for engagement.
I have to say she is looking very ropey and her eye bags are very prominent, must be the stressful week that she has had 🤔

Her engagement according to Social Blade is really low at 2.21%, for the amount of followers I would expect it to be much higher. But their not true followers, they are bought alongside the likes 🤬

Anti ageing sunscreen- think that ships well sailed! 🤣
Bit late now love - even with a filter she looks rough and her skin looks awful. She’ll be on of those old ladies with the really crepey wrinkled skin that hangs off her skeleton. Sets such a bad example to her daughter and followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are you not supposed to isolate after doing your test ? She goes shopping the stupid bat! She really is thick.. thick as mince as we would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you not supposed to isolate after doing your test ? She goes shopping the stupid bat! She really is thick.. thick as mince as we would say!
Sox has some work to do for Instagram 🙄 I would imagine you have to isolate until you have received your tests results, you might not have symptoms; but could have COVID.

Reactions: 3
Sox has some work to do for Instagram 🙄 I would imagine you have to isolate until you have received your tests results, you might not have symptoms; but could have COVID.
Advertising B&M dog poo bags 💩 🙄

This holiday might be going tits up if she doesn't get her covid test results. All say RRRRR! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well if u are so desperate to go on a not essential (amber country)holiday then you can afford 340 to get tested. Now watch the 3 hour one not come back

Reactions: 9
She is honestly such a moany twit, stupid first world problems trying to make out shes some sort of celebrity??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.