Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for this one so apologies if one already exists.

Has anyone seen this home account? Carbon copy of Hinch (new build, lists, diamond pen, cleaning, dog) but instead of grey, everything is pink and rose gold. I wonder if the husband gets any say in the decor choices. Maybe he doesn’t care.

Also, there are lots of links in the ‘shop my home’ section on her website but no affiliated link declarations that I could see - do some instagramers just link out of the goodness of their hearts with no commission? The swipe ups on her stories don’t have affiliated tags either.

Also, she never smiles properly. Even in her wedding photo. Always looks a bit underwhelmed.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t declare any ads, only #ad in her caption on posts but doesn’t actually say what’s been gifted. Obviously been buying the followers too!

Reactions: 5
She posts the same old crap on these diy Facebook groups its not diy if you've been gifted it all 🙄 #boreoff

Reactions: 2
Yes, looking at her followers it’s obvious she buys some of them. So annoying about not declaring ads. Wonder how much she’s making 🤔

She contacted a small business asking for a collaboration for her living room . The small business offered her a discount and her reply was I only want gifted stuff and I didn’t really want to work with you as your items are not that good !! The business outed her on her stories . 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She contacted a small business asking for a collaboration for her living room . The small business offered her a discount and her reply was I only want gifted stuff and I didn’t really want to work with you as your items are not that good !! The business outed her on her stories . 😱
Glad the business outed her - what an entitled attitude!

Just enjoy your holiday and put your phone down for 5 minutes.
omg i was thinking the same

i dont get how shes going away again? shes been home 7 days from Tenerife and is off to Turkey now, rules clearly state 14 days isolation, why does she think she can do what she wants.
her house is tacky AF

Reactions: 7
She’s sooooo desperate!

Honestly can’t stand the girl, I used to love her house but she blatantly buys her followers which just winds me up!

I used to like her too until I noticed how many followers were fake/bought. And if she’s spent £50,000 on her home then I really am shocked as it doesn’t look THAT nice

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.