Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are in for a treat next week as it is Gemma’s birthday, the events company are preparing a set up for her and she cannot wait; here’s a clue hun it will be all pink 🤪
I do wonder what the outcome of this little soirée will be on her quiet little street 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Greedy witch bragging again. Swan must be shite as these home accounts are always offering 20% off codes. 🙄

When does she not brag about something, it’s getting boring now 🥱🥱🥱🥱

She’s got that many bloody gifted hoovers, handheld, robotic, rechargeable and the like, you would think that her home would be pristine 🥴 minging carpet.

Whose she kidding, paid for!!!!!!!!!!

All of the hoovers & carpet machines have been gifted, this is the problem when you grab anything & everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Maybe after they have advertised maybe they have to send them back. Which would mean Mrs markland has possibly got a chappy one and that y she gets so excited when people 'gift' them a decent one

Maybe after they have advertised maybe they have to send them back. Which would mean Mrs markland has possibly got a chappy one and that y she gets so excited when people 'gift' them a decent one
Or maybe she is just a greedy bastard and delights in something for nothing, and then bragging about it, like everything else. If you think that she had a crappy one when everything else in her home is ‘bespoke’ well fair enough thats your opinion.

Or maybe she is just a greedy bastard and delights in something for nothing, and then bragging about it, like everything else. If you think that she had a crappy one when everything else in her home is ‘bespoke’ well fair enough thats your opinion.
No I completely agree with u. Greedy and always asking for freebies. And then revels in the fact that shes getting freebies and then trying to get her bots to buy.
Well some she only wants to spend her money on holidays u know I mean she has one booked every month for the next few months cruise then Barbados?

No, they get to keep them; she has also provided a swipe up link. The link usually indicates that she makes commission if a person purchases, it won’t be a lot; but still mounts up.

You are correct, she doesn’t have a problem spending thousands on holidays; but loves it when she is gifted items and this enables her to address her followers bestowing the virtues of said product.

Like £35 for a single pillowcase, swipe up attached! 🤑🤑 Ker-ching!
All the greedy, grabby freeloaders have been gifted these, what an absolute load of tit and reading the blurb from a prompt 🥱

The claims are so outlandish, they are comical 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Onlinehomeshop has sent the grabber a gift, also included was a kit to grow your own sunflowers 🌻 Obviously they don’t realise that the whole garden is fake, fake & more fake 😂🤣😆 will we now have content that is ‘GARDENING WITH GEMMA’ 🤪

• Haha
Bet she is gutted she actually purchased washing liquids and fabric softener on Saturday and her Ocean Breeze freebies have been delivered today. 🤣

• Haha
Bet she is gutted she actually purchased washing liquids and fabric softener on Saturday and her Ocean Breeze freebies have been delivered today. 🤣
Gutted that she spent her own money 🤪I bet you she is in her little HQ room making labels for the new fragrance, Oh wait I’m giving her content for her stories 😂🤣

• Haha
Gutted that she spent her own money 🤪I bet you she is in her little HQ room making labels for the new fragrance, Oh wait I’m giving her content for her stories 😂🤣
Dont you think she would love the fact we have a thread dedicated to her on here, she will be thinking shes in the same league as Hinch and SS. She is the Clampett version.

• Haha
Dont you think she would love the fact we have a thread dedicated to her on here, she will be thinking shes in the same league as Hinch and SS. She is the Clampett version.
She would indeed and it‘s for all the wrong reasons, she mentioned my username on here in one of her stories, it was in regard to her minging carpets and filthy dirty skirting boards 😂🤣😆

She would indeed and it‘s for all the wrong reasons, she mentioned my username on here in one of her stories, it was in regard to her minging carpets and filthy dirty skirting boards 😂🤣😆
Really oh so in between holidays, filming gifted items, shopping for tatt, primark hauls and her busy bespoke business she actually has time to search for herself on here isn't she amazing!

• Haha
Let’s stagger the gifted items over the course of a day, don’t want everyone to think she’s greedy and grabby 🤔

Cheap Chinese imports for the dog from pound stretcher, ditch the dental sticks!!!!!!

A raw fed dog doesn’t need these processed sticks of sugar in his diet 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
Sew she did a sly dig at the neighbours filming the festive lights thing.....bet they have to put up with a lot

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they're recording evidence to put in a complaint with the council or something? I definitely wouldn't be want to live next to her.

Reactions: 9
Sew she did a sly dig at the neighbours filming the festive lights thing.....bet they have to put up with a lot
Unfortunately every new build housing estate has a family just like Markland‘s, where everyone has an opinion and talks about them for all the wrong reasons. I thank my lucky stars that I don’t live next door to her or have neighbours like her.

I wonder if they're recording evidence to put in a complaint with the council or something? I definitely wouldn't be want to live next to her.
Honestly she thinks she’s a celebrity Kim Carcrash wannabe in Wigan 🤦🏼‍♀️ how staged and pretentious, good on them if that’s what they were doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.