Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m mortified for her and her daughters behaviour at that bowling centre. I’ve seen 5yr olds behave better! My adhd 15yr old behaves better fgs!
I’m not mortified for her, just like her immature mother. It is not down to Kyle to tell her how to behave, that is for you as her MOTHER to step up; absolutely no boundaries and lazy parenting as usual.

OMG, I have heard it all, “They don’t know who I am” you have got that spot on; you are a nobody who is so desperate for fame. I bet that hurt her ego 🤣😆

#FREEKYLE, he needs to run for the hills as fast as he can away from the clampits, before they drag him down.

Roll on next week, the mind numbingly, repetitive stories while on holiday. Hotel room, swimming pool, game of pool, eating & shopping for pink tat............and repeat the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes..........my day is complete, another boring hair demo of the ratty hurrrrrrrr extensions. Plenty of concealer needed today for the eye bags, she really needs to lay off the sunbed exposure; definitely not looking her best.

Reactions: 3
I think there’s more to say about her than attacking her appearance tbh, yes her hairs awful etc
the fact Kyle her stepdad has to be the one to tell her to rein it in..whilst she films. Or the fact she doesn’t put ad or gifted on things she’s still using is more of an issue than a line or 2

Reactions: 4
I think there’s more to say about her than attacking her appearance tbh, yes her hairs awful etc
the fact Kyle her stepdad has to be the one to tell her to rein it in..whilst she films. Or the fact she doesn’t put ad or gifted on things she’s still using is more of an issue than a line or 2
I showed my husband that story and I asked him if it was a stepdads place to step in and he said no, Gemma shouldn’t have put that story up. She should have been the one that parented Grace appropriately, stopped the filming and took her to one side as her behaviour was embarrassing. It speaks volumes when you cannot get out of bed in the morning and see your only daughter off to school, if only for a quick chat about what she will be doing that day.

Reactions: 5
I showed my husband that story and I asked him if it was a stepdads place to step in and he said no, Gemma shouldn’t have put that story up. She should have been the one that parented Grace appropriately, stopped the filming and took her to one side as her behaviour was embarrassing. It speaks volumes when you cannot get out of bed in the morning and see your only daughter off to school, if only for a quick chat about what she will be doing that day.
Yeah that’s what I thought.. she has a Dad.

Reactions: 2
Ffs stop buying a dog from a breed with countless health problems sugar filled Mr wippies🙄

My cousin always said that you don’t feed a raw fed dog human ice cream, etc or mass produced Chinese imported dog treats laden with sugar, colour & preservatives.

He feeds pizzles, cows hooves, trachea, lamb twists, ostrich leg, camel skin etc, somehow I do not think Gemma has even heard of these items for dogs and their health benefits.

I‘m surprised he’s not down at the vets more often for upset tummy and the like, roll on pancreatitis in the near future. If this did happen she wouldn’t know what had hit her and how to manage this horrendous condition in a dog.

Reactions: 1
My cousin always said that you don’t feed a raw fed dog human ice cream, etc or mass produced Chinese imported dog treats laden with sugar, colour & preservatives.

He feeds pizzles, cows hooves, trachea, lamb twists, ostrich leg, camel skin etc, somehow I do not think Gemma has even heard of these items for dogs and their health benefits.

I‘m surprised he’s not down at the vets more often for upset tummy and the like, roll on pancreatitis in the near future. If this did happen she wouldn’t know what had hit her and how to manage this horrendous condition in a dog.
At the moment he has age in his favour but that won’t last. My boxer was on dry food because my mum is house proud and raw can be messy. But only when she was ill did I let her have that crap and That was like a bucket list. But it’s the same with her daughter so why not the dog 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Binned the keys for the bar, Kyle you are in the dog house 😂🤣

This did make me laugh, Kyle packed up their belongings after their weekend in Scotland, he failed to pack the McQueens for her ladyship. Cue manic phone call and phew they have located them 😂

So........a story appeared last week asking for recommendations regarding a party for her friend.

Fast forward and hey presto a company has stepped in and provided a wooden pallet table and accessories, there’s always an ulterior motive behind certain stories.

What’s with the teepee, are these not women in their 30’s,

She might as well just said, what company can provide a free set up in return for a story and grid post on IG 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Mmmm interesting 🤔 she loves the drama ! Her daughter and husband involved but still finds the time to include a picture of police car 🤔🤔😳

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, not unexpected for me.

QUOTE="Booboobooslimmer, post: 5025300, member: 7693"]
Mmmm interesting 🤔 she loves the drama ! Her daughter and husband involved but still finds the time to include a picture of police car 🤔🤔😳
[/QUOTE]

And there lies the problem, she thrives on drama; all filmed for the gram.

She‘s not a very popular person is she 🤷🏼‍♀️

What's happened ? 🧐🧐
Who knows, fighting with the neighbours 🤷🏼‍♀️ police, ambulance at the scene, the only one missing was the fire service 🤭

Attachments

• Wow
Well d
Oh dear, not unexpected for me.

QUOTE="Booboobooslimmer, post: 5025300, member: 7693"]

Who knows, fighting with the neighbours 🤷🏼‍♀️ police, ambulance at the scene, the only one missing was the fire service 🤭
[/QUOTE]
well do you know this....I feel heart sorry for the neighbours. The sound alone is not for a neighbourhood scheme....you brought this on yourself Gemma. Who in their right mind would dramatise on her stories, pics of the police car, etc....shown your true selves. You are gutter Gemma, grow up, and get off your high horse. You are not a celeb , but think you are, that can do anything

Reactions: 8
Well d

well do you know this....I feel heart sorry for the neighbours. The sound alone is not for a neighbourhood scheme....you brought this on yourself Gemma. Who in their right mind would dramatise on her stories, pics of the police car, etc....shown your true selves. You are gutter Gemma, grow up, and get off your high horse. You are not a celeb , but think you are, that can do anything
[/QUOTE]
Yeah she said they’ve all been “hit and battered” and then went on to say Kyle and grace are not ok, and her friends are in an ambulance? Sounds like some sort of altercation, probably with the neighbours but who knows? Also, I’m kind of concerned that her teenage daughter has somehow got involved in a fight, if my neighbours were starting trouble the first thing I would do is send my kid upstairs out of harms way! As annoying as she is I hope they’re all ok.

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]

I have always felt sorry for her neighbours, I could not think of anything worse than living next to that family. Constantly filming outside, daily stories with the postman and Sox 🤦🏼‍♀️ she has most definitely brought this on herself. She has no regard for anyone or anything but herself and what she wants. Why film it all for the gram, just no need; keep it between yourself and the other parties involved. Interesting to hear what happened to Grace, if there was trouble she should have been taken inside immediately.

They do say “You can’t polish a turd”

I have always felt sorry for her neighbours, I could not think of anything worse than living next to that family. Constantly filming outside, daily stories with the postman and Sox 🤦🏼‍♀️ she has most definitely brought this on herself. She has no regard for anyone or anything but herself and what she wants. Why film it all for the gram, just no need; keep it between yourself and the other parties involved. Interesting to hear what happened to Grace, if there was trouble she should have been taken inside immediately.

[/QUOTE]
Lol Debbie, never heard that saying before! Pmsl

• Haha
[/QUOTE]
Lol Debbie, never heard that saying before! Pmsl
[/QUOTE]

I heard it on Tattle, can’t remember what thread 😂

I do think clampits is very appropriate for the family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.