Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yeah…

What time does the fighting break out at the Burthday BBQ.

My money is on 9.45pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god after last time their going to do another party in the garden to poss off the neighbours... she's got robe front she has.
Bets on what's going to happen tonite. I'm glad I'm not a neighbour of hers

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s is so thick skinned, why would you?

Oh yeah because it’s free balloons and picnic table, all for the engagement gram.

The whole family are absolute tools, jeez you couldn’t make it up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Posting a photo of her lovely neighbours from the front on her stories, I must say that said neighbours have lovely natural teeth 🤣 Jeez desperate to show that one family like them other than the postman 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Even 14 people is too many you absolute clampit, no wonder COVID is on the rise.
🤦🏼‍♀️

When she decides to up and sell, she will have to disclose to the prospective buyers that they were not liked and had neighbourhood disputes. I can just hear her monotone voice stating they were jealous of her pink monstocity that she calls home 🤪

I came here for the police comments 😂😂
They might aswell stick around for the inevitable fight that’s going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cant believe she posted no updates, so unlike Gem who loves to show (brag about) every aspect of her life, maybe today we will be treated to the edited version of the soirée. Kyle spewing everywhere etc 🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.