Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they are the worst neighbours to have.
That music and the boisterous behaviour was a joke at 7pm.......I bet the lights are annoying even if they actually bothered to close the doors.
Why do people feel they don’t need to show any respect towards others - I bet if it was the other way around she’d be kicking off about the noise.
I just feel sorry for that poor dog - he deserves a better home and owners than them.

Reactions: 7
I sent them to a friend and yes they’ve gone, all the insta huns commentating on the free picnic set up and saying they are sorry that the night didn’t end as intended 🤦🏼‍♀️
Funny that, it ended just as we thought it would 😂🤣😆

The neighbours that weren’t involved must have thought they were transported to Beirut when the police riot van rocked up for the night.

I am so thankful that my neighbours are so respectful and we all help each other out when needed.

Here’s a question...............If you were in charge of a social media account for a company would you use the Marklands to advertise your brand after viewing the stories that she posted?

Wouldn‘t the police have this footage for evidence regarding the axe weilding neighbour.
I would have thought so but she said in her stories that all would be revealed including the cctv.

Reactions: 3
I sent them to a friend and yes they’ve gone, all the insta huns commentating on the free picnic set up and saying they are sorry that the night didn’t end as intended 🤦🏼‍♀️
Funny that, it ended just as we thought it would 😂🤣😆

The neighbours that weren’t involved must have thought they were transported to Beirut when the police riot van rocked up for the night.

I am so thankful that my neighbours are so respectful and we all help each other out when needed.

Here’s a question...............If you were in charge of a social media account for a company would you use the Marklands to advertise your brand after viewing the stories that she posted?

Wouldn‘t the police have this footage for evidence regarding the axe weilding neighbour.
I would say so but she did say once it had been investigated then all would be revealed including cctv.

Reactions: 1
I bet they are the worst neighbours to have.
That music and the boisterous behaviour was a joke at 7pm.......I bet the lights are annoying even if they actually bothered to close the doors.
Why do people feel they don’t need to show any respect towards others - I bet if it was the other way around she’d be kicking off about the noise.
I just feel sorry for that poor dog - he deserves a better home and owners than them.
She isn’t respectful, I bet her parents are so proud of her 🙄 let’s not forget, none of this was her fault; ALL of the neighbours are jealous of them!

Couldn‘t agree more regarding the dog, she hasn‘t a clue regarding his basic needs of food, training, exercise or what plants are poisonous; it’s a prop to be wheeled out for IG.

Hur day for Gem. 💇‍♀️ life goes on for the gram.
Winds me up when she says Hurrrr, obviously the northern way to pronounce it 🙄 obviously not working today, no problem as her customers won’t mind waiting a few extra days for their order due to her more important hurrrrr appointment.

Reactions: 5
That photo from the ambulance… Kyle looks absolutely wankered drunk! I’m so thankful to have good neighbours 🙈

Drain on the NHS and Ambulance service, a few scrapes on the fod and calls an ambulance. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Winds me up when she says Hurrrr, obviously the northern way to pronounce it 🙄 obviously not working today, no problem as her customers won’t mind waiting a few extra days for their order due to her more important hurrrrr appointment.
Im northern and don't say HURR, when i say hair it rhymes with Clare. Shes a fkn clampett.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Drain on the NHS and Ambulance service, a few scrapes on the fod and calls an ambulance. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Im northern and don't say HURR, when i say hair it rhymes with Clare. Shes a fkn clampett.
Absolutely disgusting, pandemic/COVID and they waste the crews time and energy. Although it will help if it all goes to court.

👍🏻 I knew it, I said they were clampits or it’s those horrendous teeth that don’t help with the pronunciation 😂

That photo from the ambulance… Kyle looks absolutely wankered drunk! I’m so thankful to have good neighbours 🙈
Not clever is it, he came home the other week and was sick all over the bed while Gemma was in it 🤣😂😆 obviously drinks to excess, bloody idiot.

She is milking this for all it‘s worth, why would you take photos of them in an ambulance and share on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Took 30 seconds to find this so why has she never done it?
Because she will never listen to any advice, she always knows best; a raw meat fed dog should not be eating all the crap that they feed him.

Anyone notice her friend feeding him at the very eventful Saturday night party, looked like bread rolls 🤦🏼‍♀️

she shouldn’t have a bloody dog. She is so irresponsible!
Correct, she’s only responsible when it concerns anything for her.

3 weeks ago he was running around a toxic rapeseed field, all in full bloom and drinking water from the river 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she's going to Rhodes so annoyed..its amber and she's deffo not going for essential reasons 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think the selfish cow mentioned that she was staying at and adults only hotel.
She don't deserves the dog or her daughter.
She's a disgrace seriously.

• Angry
I think the selfish cow mentioned that she was staying at and adults only hotel.
She don't deserves the dog or her daughter.
She's a disgrace seriously.
Rocking up to the adults only hotel, Kyle all battered and bruised around the face 😳

Cue all the boring stories from the minute they leave home to start the holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Rocking up to the adults only hotel, Kyle all battered and bruised around the face 😳

Cue all the boring stories from the minute they leave home to start the holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️
They would be the couple to clear the pool area as everyone tries to avoid her, headphones and head in a book if I saw her coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They would be the couple to clear the pool area as everyone tries to avoid her, headphones and head in a book if I saw her coming.
Can you imagine, you have arrived at the pool and picked your spot for the day. You look up and there is Gemma filming for the gram with Kyle carrying the ring light and tripod ready to set up for the pool shots 😳

Honestly it would give me the shivers, there is always that one person that you have the misfortune to meet on holiday and you spend your time dodging them 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.