Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was that bad, the incident, why the hell are you taking your phone out to record and take photos?!

The dramatics..

Reactions: 9
If it was that bad, the incident, why the hell are you taking your phone out to record and take photos?!

The dramatics..
Exactly, she thrives on drama as her life is so boring and empty. All for the gram and engagement.

👀👀👀👀 I wonder what exactly has happened!
Probably p£&£&d the neighbours off with all the noise, music and general behaviour.

No doubt we shall find out tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♀️ with one of her many stories.

Reactions: 3
So she’s mentioned Kyle and her friends but what about her daughter ffs. She said she’s not ok and then hasn’t mentioned her

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So she’s mentioned Kyle and her friends but what about her daughter ffs. She said she’s not ok and then hasn’t mentioned her
Sounds about right for Gemma, she would not win any other of the year awards 🤬

Reactions: 2
👀👀👀 All kicking off... I do love a bit of drama 😂

She mentioned 'jealous people' so I bet it was neighbours.... They will have asked them to shut up and I bet the gibby bunch kicked off... All drinking from quite early so it will have been messy!

She's commented/criticised her neighbours before though re: fence so they obviously don't get on. But Gemma will just say it's because they are jealous of her success and beautiful home - completely oblivious to her chavvy and terrible ways!

Omg what an absolute tool.

She’s really shown just how common she is 🤦‍♀️

My partner and I were at a party (pre lockdown) which ended up with guests fighting. I was mortified. I certainly would have put it on Instagram.

She says that they have been battered and bruised because of jealously - no love, your stories all day have show you and your friends drinking and getting rowdy “When it’s 7pm and the party’s not even started” your neighbours had probably had enough and came round to say something. Rather than apologise and turn the music off or at least down like any decent human being, you, your “thinks he’s 10 men when he’s had a drink” hubby and disrespectful daughter probably argued back.

You should be ashamed and use this to take stock of yourself, the fact that you allowed your daughter to get hurt and was more interested intaking pictures for the gram shows how bad of a parent you are.

That said.. you won’t learn anything from this “because they’ll all jealous” and you’ll be back on today to play the victim card, which is great entertainment for us so crack on 👌

Reactions: 11
Aye the garage door wasn’t closed in her stories when the music was far too loud! This was definitely coming - if I was her neighbour I would have been complaining too. Bet the stories get deleted now! 😡🤬

Reactions: 4
I’m annoyed at myself at how much I want to know what happened, or supposedly happened 😂

Reactions: 10
No love, I’m sure it didn’t rain 🤦🏼‍♀️ the neighbours were treated to riot vans and ambulances 😳

So, if there was constantly glass being thrown on the front lawn; how come they still allow Sox to perform out there with the postman.

The garage door wasn’t closed at the start of the evening when she stated party in full swing at 7pm.

She has CCTV, so any incidents would be documented.

Really showed their true colours tonight, why does she assume everyone is jealous of them. She brings all this on herself with her constant boasting, look at us and what we have.

Drama, drama, drama 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine living next to that constant hum of noise. I bet they run that disgusting hot tub and it’s filter day and night and have Corrie at max volume while they’re marinating in the people soup concoction. It’s not surprise this ridiculous party pushed their neighbours over the edge.

Can you imagine living next to that constant hum of noise. I bet they run that disgusting hot tub and it’s filter day and night and have Corrie at max volume while they’re marinating in the people soup concoction. It’s not surprise this ridiculous party pushed their neighbours over the edge.
She needs to up her game regarding buying a plot of land and building a property, ideally a self build in a middle of a field away from civilisation. She can have as many parties as she likes, make loads of unnecessary noise to her hearts content.

I hope they are sitting today pondering the life they have been leading ... those kind of wild parties are not for a neighbourhood estate. They need to think what is important in their life - Instagram or Family . I suspect what I know what the answer will be

Reactions: 5
She needs to up her game regarding buying a plot of land and building a property, ideally a self build in a middle of a field away from civilisation. She can have as many parties as she likes, make loads of unnecessary noise to her hearts content.
I think thats what most of them should do but they obviously cant afford to buy bigger and more remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most of them can barely afford the homes that they already have 🙄
Yes they all seem to live beyond their means, if Insta got deleted tomorrow they would all be up tit creek without a paddle😝

Edit: I cant wait for the CCTV to be uploaded from Gemma

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was right - deleted the stories with the doors open and music - she is a lying cow
I sent them to a friend and yes they’ve gone, all the insta huns commentating on the free picnic set up and saying they are sorry that the night didn’t end as intended 🤦🏼‍♀️
Funny that, it ended just as we thought it would 😂🤣😆

The neighbours that weren’t involved must have thought they were transported to Beirut when the police riot van rocked up for the night.

I am so thankful that my neighbours are so respectful and we all help each other out when needed.

Here’s a question...............If you were in charge of a social media account for a company would you use the Marklands to advertise your brand after viewing the stories that she posted?

Yes they all seem to live beyond their means, if Insta got deleted tomorrow they would all be up tit creek without a paddle😝

Edit: I cant wait for the CCTV to be uploaded from Gemma
Wouldn‘t the police have this footage for evidence regarding the axe weilding neighbour.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.