Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking Kyle to buy a tuxedo for the cruise yesterday 🥱 channelling his Bond Vibes, whatever doll 🤦🏼‍♀️

You are still clampits with no class.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would you really be arsed going on a cruise to Southampton and back to Liverpool and all that expense. NO is the answer.

Its all for the brag and gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh my days - she made out she was going on some big cruise and it’s Liverpool to Southampton 🤣🤣🤣

I literally couldn’t breathe from laughing when I saw that!

no wonder you can afford to get upgraded to a nicer room, you’re on a sh!t cruise - what an absolute loser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god those cruise videos are literally my idea of hell!!
So tacky and chavtastic I’d rather stay home 😂😂

• Haha
Are you serious!? Why on earth would you ever book this? I live near Southampton I wouldn’t even bother getting the bus there let alone cruise to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes but don’t forget when she’s filtered the crap out of it with a lovely blue haze it will look like she’s in the Caribbean 😂😂😂

• Haha
Looks like the pink & rose gold home of dreams is on the Market 👀
Really, can’t say I’m surprised; it will only appeal to a niche buyer who adores pink as much as they do.

The blurb states that it will suit a first time buyer at only £395,000 😳 they paid £329,995 in September 2019.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Cant say I'm surprised she's upset those neighbours to a point they're running her out the street. Where did u find it sdvertised?

Reactions: 4
Why would you spend so much time and receive so many gifted items, to sell so quickly! It must be because she’s a nightmare to her neighbours!

Also, it’s amazing what an Instagram filter can do!

Reactions: 4
Why would you spend so much time and receive so many gifted items, to sell so quickly! It must be because she’s a nightmare to her neighbours!

Also, it’s amazing what an Instagram filter can do!
They wouldn’t see that point of view, which is spot on; they would be of the opinion that their neighbours are the problem as they are jealous of their pink home and how successful they have become.

• Haha
I don't understand why people sell up literally months after spending so much money. It wasn't that long ago she had the hot tub area done and the garage/bar bit. I can understand it adding value to the house but hers isn't really the average joes taste is it

Reactions: 6
I need to know what part of the country she lives in 😂 has she actually mentioned she is selling? I don’t understand she has just had her garden and don’t forget the grass out front etc?! mind you she has to declare the issues with neighbours to the new seller, be interesting to see her version of it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.