Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are you serious!? Why on earth would you ever book this? I live near Southampton I wouldn’t even bother getting the bus there let alone cruise to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Glam321

Chatty Member
There she is fucking moaning about her business again. She's such a selfish bitch. Alot of small businesses went under because of covid also alot would love the amount of business she's got coming in. I work in the same field doing what she does and I'm struggling she can pass work my way if she really doesn't want it. I'd literally stay up all nite to make a bit of money to keep my business and home going.... let alone a holiday. Some people never fail to amaze me

Reactions: 9

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I’m mortified for her and her daughters behaviour at that bowling centre. I’ve seen 5yr olds behave better! My adhd 15yr old behaves better fgs!

Reactions: 8

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Are you not supposed to isolate after doing your test ? She goes shopping the stupid bat! She really is thick.. thick as mince as we would say!

• Haha

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I love how she’s now like ‘everywhere’s so quiet’ yes because most people are steering clear of holidaying unnecessarily in the middle of a pandemic you fucktard!
Fucktard is right! How she thinks she is a celeb beats me. If I saw them I would laugh and say I met the minkers! They are like cheap Burberry geeks. Hope the sun wrinkles you even more G and K - at least the dog might get a better diet now you have gone on a break! Watch Kyle doesn’t get beaten up again when you start you chauvy behaviour!

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Rocking up to the adults only hotel, Kyle all battered and bruised around the face 😳

Cue all the boring stories from the minute they leave home to start the holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️
They would be the couple to clear the pool area as everyone tries to avoid her, headphones and head in a book if I saw her coming.

• Haha

Junpingbeans

Well d

And there lies the problem, she thrives on drama; all filmed for the gram.

She‘s not a very popular person is she 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who knows, fighting with the neighbours 🤷🏼‍♀️ police, ambulance at the scene, the only one missing was the fire service 🤭
well do you know this....I feel heart sorry for the neighbours. The sound alone is not for a neighbourhood scheme....you brought this on yourself Gemma. Who in their right mind would dramatise on her stories, pics of the police car, etc....shown your true selves. You are gutter Gemma, grow up, and get off your high horse. You are not a celeb , but think you are, that can do anything
[/QUOTE]
Yeah she said they’ve all been “hit and battered” and then went on to say Kyle and grace are not ok, and her friends are in an ambulance? Sounds like some sort of altercation, probably with the neighbours but who knows? Also, I’m kind of concerned that her teenage daughter has somehow got involved in a fight, if my neighbours were starting trouble the first thing I would do is send my kid upstairs out of harms way! As annoying as she is I hope they’re all ok.

Her bragging posts today about cars is in such poor taste honestly read the room. She’s showing some real narcissistic traits

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I have just found this thread and I need to vent! Grabby grabby GRABBY selfish, spoilt little cow. Raising a spoilt daughter...not with love and attention but with things. The woman is never content, it’s just spend spend spend “I have to have it” attitude. There’s no real point to this other that UGH!

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Well d
Oh dear, not unexpected for me.

QUOTE="Booboobooslimmer, post: 5025300, member: 7693"]
Mmmm interesting 🤔 she loves the drama ! Her daughter and husband involved but still finds the time to include a picture of police car 🤔🤔😳
And there lies the problem, she thrives on drama; all filmed for the gram.

She‘s not a very popular person is she 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who knows, fighting with the neighbours 🤷🏼‍♀️ police, ambulance at the scene, the only one missing was the fire service 🤭
[/QUOTE]
well do you know this....I feel heart sorry for the neighbours. The sound alone is not for a neighbourhood scheme....you brought this on yourself Gemma. Who in their right mind would dramatise on her stories, pics of the police car, etc....shown your true selves. You are gutter Gemma, grow up, and get off your high horse. You are not a celeb , but think you are, that can do anything

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Well Gemma you won’t get cheap tatt in the shop you were in... showing your true colours that you buy cheap shite! And as for you and him going to see all the football fans - I hope you bloody catch COVID as you are two of the most irresponsible people on this earth. Police, hospitals etc in Glasgow are advising people to stay well clear but oh no - thickos walk right into it- you are both a disgrace!

• Angry
Well hello @Soxandpoxface 👋🏻 I do believe this thread is going to get really interesting 😂🤣😆 I’m sat comfy 👍🏻

Is Kyle as soppy as he looks, he has a proper inverted thumb print on his head 😂🤣

We all reckon she’s had Botox or she puts a filter on her stories.
I don’t associate with her anymore so I don’t really know Kyle just that he’s a drip from the football who was pressured in to proposing really early into their relationship. He seems like a new version of Martin who at least bothered with grace he was more of a glorified babysitter than a partner. I actually feel a bit sorry for Kyle I can imagine he gets pushed around something rotten.

Gemma is such a Karen type I am not at all surprised by her rants about small businesses, she’s been known to complain to restaurants and try to get freebies in the past before all of this influencer stuff started.

She was very young when she had grace but I do believe she was planned, I feel like grace doesn’t fit in with her life style she’s very childish and men always come first she’s more interested in flirting and chasing fellas than she is in doing something with grace.

She has a new group or friends every 5 minutes and her breath absolutely stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DebbieF

VIP Member
I was right - deleted the stories with the doors open and music - she is a lying cow
I sent them to a friend and yes they’ve gone, all the insta huns commentating on the free picnic set up and saying they are sorry that the night didn’t end as intended 🤦🏼‍♀️
Funny that, it ended just as we thought it would 😂🤣😆

The neighbours that weren’t involved must have thought they were transported to Beirut when the police riot van rocked up for the night.

I am so thankful that my neighbours are so respectful and we all help each other out when needed.

Here’s a question...............If you were in charge of a social media account for a company would you use the Marklands to advertise your brand after viewing the stories that she posted?

Yes they all seem to live beyond their means, if Insta got deleted tomorrow they would all be up shit creek without a paddle😝

Edit: I cant wait for the CCTV to be uploaded from Gemma
Wouldn‘t the police have this footage for evidence regarding the axe weilding neighbour.

Shazblag

VIP Member
3 grand to basically sit and do exactly what you would do at home in Wigan. Sit in water gurning and scroll your phone. #winner

• Haha