Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DebbieF

VIP Member
oh has she taken them down? honestly surprised that anyone let alone someone who runs instagram as a business would share fakes - they may as well go to the bank holiday monday market to buy them things - went to look at what that company sell as well and basically is aliexpress china fakes. When instagram catch up with them again and her account gets stopped again will Gemma promote again given she still follows them?! or do you think she’s been educated now? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn’t see the story this morning and they normally stay for 24 hours.

Mind you Gemma probably buys all her tat from Aliepress for her business, it all looks cheap and tacky.

As for educating Gemma, that’s a hard one 🤣😂😆 Gemma does exactly as she pleases, she is so selfish and self centred; it’s her way or the highway 🙄

DebbieF

VIP Member
Has she got something wrong with the skin around her eyes? It looks so reslly strange and bunched up in the posts without any makeup
Gemma is a strange person, full stop. Maybe fillers, Botox who knows with her, she has very manly features to her face.

DebbieF

VIP Member
£1 million expected revenue but only registered her business last year and isn’t VAT registered... I thought that was mandatory for all companies with over £85k revenue... something doesn’t add up 😆
I have absolutely no idea regarding companies and vat registration, apparently her anticipated turnover for 2019 was £250,000 🤷🏼‍♀️ unless she was bragging for the papers; look at me and how successful I am 🙄🥱

She‘s all about the freebies that she receives, humble doesn’t feature in her vocabulary

Attachments

DebbieF

VIP Member
Dont you think she would love the fact we have a thread dedicated to her on here, she will be thinking shes in the same league as Hinch and SS. She is the Clampett version.
She would indeed and it‘s for all the wrong reasons, she mentioned my username on here in one of her stories, it was in regard to her minging carpets and filthy dirty skirting boards 😂🤣😆

Harvey27

👍🏻 I think so.

Maybe if I give Kyle a swift slap around the chops, it might work 😂🤣

When they went to Rome she was moaning that she couldn’t sniff the perfumes at the airport, FFS were in a pandemic and people are dying, yes dying Gemma 🤬

Ratty HURRRRRRRRRR here I come, going to be doing stories around the pool; can’t wait to see Kyle)s pot belly, fine figure of a man 🤣🤣😂😂😆😆
i know i cant believe shes going away again, just shows her selfish side.

haha at kyles pot belly 🤢

I haven’t followed her for long but wow she is something else. I can’t believe the way she behaves, she has the mentality of a 15 year old. All’s I’ve seen off her is her slating other businesses - does she not realise by dragging them down shes potentially taking away their only source of income, which may be used to feed their children. Not that she cares about children, including her own. I’m embarrassed for her
one day karma will get its own back on her, and I've a front seat view awaiting to watch

she doesn't give a shit about Grace, no reason not to take her with them as shes off school

DebbieF

VIP Member
oh my goodness I said that! normally people ask for good for kids or for a ski holiday, good teachers etc and her wish list is instagramable?!
NARCISSIST and a control freak 🤣😂😆 EVERYTHING is for the gram.

Although why she bothers I will never know as she has that many bought followers it’s unreal 🤬🤬