Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I put my pillowcases in the freezer and was looking forward to bedtime and having nice cool sheets but they just smell like chicken nuggets and are giving me brain freeze 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
There were no title suggestions on the previous thread so I channelled my sheer hatred for the heatwave to come up with this🤣🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

emerald

VIP Member
My time to moan 😂 it is beyond me how anyone loves winter and prefers it to hot weather. Everything takes longer. Have to defrost the car. Have to wear more clothes and then take off the clothes when you go inside and then bundle up again. Can't air dry your washing. Takes an an eternity to get warm after being outside. Everything is just so inefficient 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Does anyone else get really stroppy and agitated when trying to get dressed in this heat 😭 I’ve had a shower and after getting dressed I feel like I need another one 🥵 so sticky and gross it’s put me in a right mood 🤣

Reactions: 15
It’s too fucking hot. I’m sweating already at work

I am a postie. I’ve got four drinks with me and already contemplating getting an ice lolly
If you happen to speak to your postie today offer them a drink or an ice lolly. You don’t know what it means to us. Our drinks don’t say warm in the van and a little pick me up during the day really lifts us

I slept rubbish last night turned my fan on at 439 am

It’s never this hot in June!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Loved the thunder and lightening in the night. So soothing .
Did 5 loads of washing yesterday and hung it out. did I get it in ? Did I fuck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Homebird44

VIP Member
Ewww those weirdos that love the heat, you can get in the bin. I'm praying for rain tomorrow but it looks like a few hours Tuesday afternoon.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
The start of this thread is the unbearable heat and now look at us 😆 I will never complain about being too hot again 😫🥶

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Is anyone else finding it unusually cold/dark for September? I still think these temps are more bearable than the heatwave, but it's surprising how much it feels like December already. The change has been so sudden. I don't remember it getting dark so early last year. Refusing to switch the heating on before November, so I'm wearing all the layers I can find. Looking like a chunky arctic animal right now. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Skinny

VIP Member
I just don’t understand how I can be sweating whilst sitting still on the sofa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11