The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out salting the driveway and path last night so it wasn’t too bad this morning ice-wise. I did my neighbours’ too as they’re elderly and the lady has mobility issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love the cold weather but I hate snow unless I’m inside looking at it. I hate driving in it, walking in it and how everything turns to chaos with it.
Feel better for that winge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm south east based and I wish we'd get snow. I'd rather snow than ice. I have more chance of staying upright in snow but ice terrifies me because I am unsteady on my feet on a good day.

Got to go to an appointment tomorrow and am dreading even the short walk there!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The normal impatient drivers still about, pulling out and in front of you at the last minute no thought about the state of the roads. Boils my piss.

Reactions: 5
I could deal with the cold if the ice would just kindly disappear it’s so treacherous and even towns in my area which normally dodge snow and ice have got it this year .

Reactions: 3
We were at -8 this morning. Extreme fog and ice. It’s -7 now and bloody feels it too. I can’t remember the last time it was this cold tbh. ❄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We were at -8 this morning. Extreme fog and ice. It’s -7 now and bloody feels it too. I can’t remember the last time it was this cold tbh. ❄
Oh no - I feel like I can't moan at -1°c!

What's happening with these cold weather payments?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The start of this thread is the unbearable heat and now look at us 😆 I will never complain about being too hot again 😫🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is my absolute dream weather over the next few days

I was heavily pregnant over the summer 🤢

I know people moan about how cold it is but it should be, it’s December. I’m so glad it’s going to be cold and snowy over Christmas. I’m sure last year it was quite mild and it just didn’t feel right

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is my absolute dream weather over the next few days

I was heavily pregnant over the summer 🤢

I know people moan about how cold it is but it should be, it’s December. I’m so glad it’s going to be cold and snowy over Christmas. I’m sure last year it was quite mild and it just didn’t feel right
Exactly same 8.5/9 months pregnant in 40c, however hate this just as much! Can’t wait to be complaining about the heat! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.