The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up to snow this morning and it’s still coming down. Over it 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Canada.
Another snowy day here and it is -20. I definitely have the winter blues!
Bloody hell! I moan when it's 2°!

I remember being in China and a lady there had a Canadian boyfriend and visited his family, she said there was snow outside but bright blue sky and she ran out in her bare feet then started yelping.

I did feel sympathy but started laughing at the same time! She wasn't used to it.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else wondering when the weather will warm up? We are nearing spring and still no sign of warmer weather. I just want some warmth and consistent sunshine. I'm not asking for crazy heat, just 18/19c and some pleasant warmth.

Reactions: 10
I just want a spring day where I can hang my washing on the line and it dries in the warm breeze. Not asking for much 🙃

Today we've had blue skies and sunshine, and then heavy snow showers. Then back to sunshine again.

Reactions: 4
Well it's going to be 15 degrees here Friday which isn't bad. Will be able to start potting up some spring and summer plants soon

Been struck down by the worst cold ever for about 3 weeks straight… doesn’t help that the weather is ridiculous and everyone around me is coughing 24/7🙃 can the cold piss off so I can finally breathe again🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm fed up now of wearing my coat indoors.

Right off to check the met office forecast, fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 1
Spring is here. Daffodils and other Spring flowers, and some blossom on the trees. Things are looking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Spring is here. Daffodils and other Spring flowers, and some blossom on the trees. Things are looking up.
It does look pretty.

It was cold first thing, then we had a few hours of sunshine and it was warm, now it's cold and drizzly again

We drove through the most intense rain storm I think I've ever seen yesterday, we nearly had to pull off the road

• Wow
Reactions: 4
First day for ages no rain, yet! But is it just me, or is it really cold?I'm freezing!

No rain here either , the sun is out and I sat on the bench in my garden with a brew about an hour ago it was gorgeous. Now feeling chilly again . I’ll take no rain though !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.