The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were no title suggestions on the previous thread so I channelled my sheer hatred for the heatwave to come up with thisšŸ¤£šŸ„µ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Great title!

Building myself up to prepare for sleeping in my tropical bedroom.

Reactions: 5
Tropical šŸ„µ sure is! I did try and sleep downstairs last night at around 2am. Was a tiny bit cooler. Just as I was dropping off I heard a bleeping mosquito buzzing around my face!! Hell no!!! Back upstairs I went. Load of bollocks.

Reactions: 4
I'm so tired I've not slept at all since getting into bed at 9pm. šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜Ŗ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sat in the garden with a cold glass of water and itā€™s glorious. Currently 17 degrees with a lovely breeze and the cats are very happy to be out of the warm house. If this is the last of the heatwave, im going to enjoy it today. Now thereā€™s an end in sight, I donā€™t mind being too hot!

Reactions: 8
Making the most of the last dry day with getting all the bedding out on the line. Storms forecast from tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
Another one that couldnā€™t sleep last night. Also had that fun thing waking up coughing my lungs out because the fan had dried my throat out šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Making the most of the last dry day with getting all the bedding out on the line. Storms forecast from tomorrow.
The forecast for my area has now changed. Originally thunderstorms. Now minimal rain on the afternoon possibly not at all ?!? I am disappointed šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
The forecast for my area has now changed. Originally thunderstorms. Now minimal rain on the afternoon possibly not at all ?!? I am disappointed šŸ˜‚
Same here, even just one day of rain would be nice but now all I see on forecast is ā€œlight rainā€ on Tuesday.

Reactions: 3
I'm in Scotland and we're not used to this weather. We're used to it bucketing down whilst listening to drought warnings on the news.

But I've not slept for 3 nights due to the heat. And that's with the window open and a fan on.

And now it's Sunday morning and I can't risk going back to sleep cos I'm taking my mum to circus this afternoon

But still I'd rather have this than the wind and rain.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just been into town and Iā€™m sure the shops are all trying to save money by not having the air conditioning on as much as before? The only cold place was the M&S food hall next to the chillers.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just donā€™t understand how I can be sweating whilst sitting still on the sofa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ewww those weirdos that love the heat, you can get in the bin. I'm praying for rain tomorrow but it looks like a few hours Tuesday afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else now terrified a fire is going to start where you live? There's been at least 3 fires within 20 miles of me in the last week.
It's not something I've ever thought much about before but I live rurally and all the fields are so dry. I was compulsively watching the combining and baling in nearby fields last week in case the machinery caught fire (the cause of one of the above mentioned fires).

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.