The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember my parents telling me about the first house they owned in the 70s and it had no central heating. My mum got up to brush her teeth and the toothpaste was frozen 😐😐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We had no central heating. The ice used to form on the inside of the windows in the winter.

Reactions: 3
It has been raining for the last 22 hours solid here in Glasgow and it barely scraped 20C today

I have never been so happy in my life. I hope you are all blessed by the same magnificent amount of rain soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so humid 😩😩 I can’t even remember the last time we had rain here in Suffolk, let alone a substantial downpour. My weather app says thunderstorms for this afternoon but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Reactions: 4
We have wet stuff falling from the sky!

Well not falling dramatically more or like a drizzle but the ground is wet and it feels cooler

Just checked weather for my town this morning I mean what the actual @#$% 🤯
Oh em gee, this is never ending. Sick of it all now, lack of sleep, feeling rough from a fan blowing in my face. My dogs are suffering as they are old. Winter can't come quick enough.

Reactions: 5
It's humid here. There was a downpour yesterday, but then it's turned to overcast and humid today. Tomorrow I think there will be another downpour

Reactions: 1
We have gone from meant to rain all day to rain possible after 4! Its muggy and horrible

Worst night for me since the whole heatwave started. No breeze at all and so humid. Feels cooler today but yesterday the temperature crept up as the day went on!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm really fed up now, rain forecast all afternoon yesterday, not a drop. Same this afternoon, but i would bet anything it doesn't rain today as the sun is trying to come out 😭

• Sad
The worst nights sleeps last night , comparable to having a new born. My eyes are so heavy and I have a headache. Our forecast is rain from 2pm, the wind is getting up and it’s looking a bit grey, could it finally be about to happen. I hope so !

I found last night bad for sleeping too. Even though yesterday wasn’t as hot as previous days, the humidity felt so high and still does. I feel so fatigued and lacking in energy. I need to make lunch and I literally don’t have the energy to move.

I found last night bad for sleeping too. Even though yesterday wasn’t as hot as previous days, the humidity felt so high and still does. I feel so fatigued and lacking in energy. I need to make lunch and I literally don’t have the energy to move.
This week my head was messed up for a couple days after our heatwave ended. I am not going to put off running the ac again. It was scary. I can almost survive July without incurring the cost but that’s it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.