The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
91% humidity here and STILL NO RAIN. We were meant to have thunderstorms over night but nothing. I’m hoping the storms you’re all getting are on its way to us because my sweat even has sweat it’s minging

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Last night was vile again, no air, humidity that makes you feel constantly sweaty, grey skies. Hopefully today will bring some fresh air. I don't mind grey skies if there is fresh air and rain, but when it is humid and grey, that's disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
91% humidity here and STILL NO RAIN. We were meant to have thunderstorms over night but nothing. I’m hoping the storms you’re all getting are on its way to us because my sweat even has sweat it’s minging
Well it will be raining all day today after the storms but according to my iPhone the humidity is 99% 😫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Still pouring down here, has been since about 2 am. There are rivers flowing down the road and because the ground is so dry and hard its all sitting on top. The dog is refusing to go outside and I don't blame her, think she'll be washed away 🤣

• Haha
It’s raining here however inside temp still feels very warm and humid, but rain is super refreshing

Reactions: 4
First time my cats have not gone back out after breakfast for a couple of months.

Reactions: 2
Loved the thunder and lightening in the night. So soothing .
Did 5 loads of washing yesterday and hung it out. did I get it in ? Did I duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Loved the thunder and lightening in the night. So soothing .
Did 5 loads of washing yesterday and hung it out. did I get it in ? Did I duck
Not for me. There was a lightening strike outside our flat last night, it shook the roof. A lovely blossom tree was hit and half of it is hanging off. Feel really sad about it. Hope it can recover.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
It's been okay here, we've had rain on and off for the last week. Still sticky at night though and struggling to sleep when it gets humid. The rain seems to make it warmer some how.

I was in Central London on Tuesday (live in the Midlands) and woooowwwww it was hot. I had to go and have a sit down mid day in a pub with 2 full fat cokes as I felt I was gonna pass out. Vile what the weather can do to us!

Reactions: 3
Not had a massive amount of rain here (east midlands), although it has cooled things down overnight. Still warm now though.

I am in Greece on hols. 38degrees . But with air con and sea breeze it feels much more manageable than the heatwave we had at home.

Just woke up to thunder and lightning ⚡ wasn't expecting that, it's been about 22 degrees today but not particularly muggy so I am surprised by the lightning storm. (Midlands, England)

We had lightening (really bright ones that woke us up!) but no thunder. Then a sweep of rain came and the air smells lovely now

(midlands)

We had it in South Yorks and my family had it all the way down in Sussex. Sounded like the whole country got the light show last night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.