Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member

Someone posted this article about the top Disney vloggers, and this is hilarious.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 10.14.18 AM.png

Who the hell is Katie? That's gonna piss Jenn off. 2 Million subs? 2 young sons? Outgoing personalities? Trying new things?

This has to be a parody of some kind, right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Southpaw33

VIP Member
LYN LEFT!! I REPEAT, SAYONARA (or zàijiàn in Mandarin 😅) LEAN!

And they hired a "Bea" now. 😂😂 Oh geez.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Stanny has updated her LinkedIn. She puts her time with the Slackers as 'career break' I can't blame her...hard to describe diaper bag carrier, support friend etc.
They were lying about her getting some great job that they couldn't compete with. She just went back to teaching ESL.
I still think that Reddit post was Stanny and the California trip did her in. She worked 1 week straight

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Lost vlog footage of former-Stanny Lean trying to leave Ft Pampers on her last day on the job and being blocked by Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

kayjay49

I didn’t even know there was a thread on the trackers on here but my gosh I’m so glad there is 😂 I’d never even heard of them till lockdown happened , my mum started following their channel because of the Disney content. I’ve never been able to stomach ginn and I’m so happy I’m not the only one I honestly thought I was nitpicking !! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 just wanted to pop in and say hey 👋🏼 and thank you for making me feel less of an awful person !! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

hcslacs

VIP Member
The wiki is up. It is very rough and very incomplete. If anyone wants to go in and edit or add to it, please feel free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I just heard on the news that Timmy is going to have to pay $4.99/month for his little blue check on Twitter. Something else to add to the budget, Jenn. Add Elon Musk to the list of saboteurs.

Here's my Oliver, I know by naming my dog a common human name, I don't have the rights to it, but come on Trackers, don't do it. Carrot, Zucchini and Broccoli are all totally acceptable veggie names for your 2nd miracle.

IMG_5571.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Ginn quit her job because she couldn't drive to work.

What, she couldn't even get an uber or take public transit? One fucking panic attack and she never drove again? DID SHE EVER CONSIDER THERAPY INSTEAD OF QUITTING HER JOB AND BECOMING A USELESS TURD?
still catching up and just had to pause to comment. I watched this part last night and never have I wanted to slap the privilege out of someone so bad. I had/have driving anxiety because I was in a bad car wreck involving being hit by a semi and a weeks long hospital stay. I couldn’t drive for almost five years because I would get panic attacks or have severe stomach aches that would keep me in bed for days. (Don’t get me started about my fear of bright lights) I couldn’t hold down a job because of my lack of reliable transportation. I started going to therapy and began driving short distances( groceries, coffee shops, gas stations). Eventually w/ therapy I started driving across town and finally out of state. Even with my anxiety treated, there are times I have to pull over due to a panic attack.

I understand that panic/ anxiety can form for no reason (it’s a bitch like that), but hearing her talk so flippantly about it was triggering. She claims she can’t drive because of traffic and is fine in a golf cart, but for me I couldn’t drive because there were semis and trucks everywhere.

As a fellow human with driving anxiety it is obvious Her “claiming” she’ll start driving again is just pretty words. She knows the right buzzwords to get praise. It’s in her tone, she doesn’t want to try/ put in the work. She doesn’t have any work ethic and without a person and a support system she’ll fail.

sorry about the rant y’all. You can tell that hit a nerve with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Sounds like she had been planning to leave for a little while and they knew a few weeks ago or something. So good job everyone here who felt a disturbance in the force.

They couldn't compete with a salary she was offered with her master's. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "We just have a lot on our plates"
Yeah, your multiple plates of food that then sit in the sink forever.

Ginn: "I'm starting to get really uncomfortable"
Well, get used to that for the rest of your life with your eating habits and inactivity even after Prop #2 finally escapes from your toxic womb.

I still can't get over how they can't handle more than one thing going on in their life at a time. Or thinking their lives are rough because they are in-between nannies for their ONE CHILD. And neither have actual jobs.

Furthermore, she can fucking miss me with all her pregnancy complaints. YOU FUCKING CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT YOU BLOATED ROTTING POTATO. You brought it upon yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Forest

VIP Member
Thank goodness they found a replacement nanny. I mean they are both surgeons who save people’s lives every day and if they didn’t have a nanny, they couldn’t do that. Whew! Close call!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33