The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I noticed on the 2 ear pics, in one shot it’s sorta red/splotchy and the other it doesn’t look that way. So when I get mad, I generally keep it internal but my one ear will get tomato red to the point where it is actually hot to touch. I wonder if he’s doing the same thing with her. Getting super pissed, but doesn’t want to make a scene on camera. I could be way off, but just an observation.
Yeah. There is no way - no bleeping way - he is not seething inside most days (and / or when she opens her mouth up on camera).

He may deny it and act like he's perfectly fine but we all know there's tons of underlying stuff just waiting to bubble over, having accumulated over the years.

He's no saint - that we can agree on.
BUT she's got to be an absolutely ridiculous passive-aggressive, whiney, multiple-personality (on purpose) horror of a witch to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I noticed on the 2 ear pics, in one shot it’s sorta red/splotchy and the other it doesn’t look that way. So when I get mad, I generally keep it internal but my one ear will get tomato red to the point where it is actually hot to touch. I wonder if he’s doing the same thing with her. Getting super pissed, but doesn’t want to make a scene on camera. I could be way off, but just an observation.
Same. Like my husband can just look at me and know I’m pissed the duck off by my ears🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah. There is no way - no bleeping way - he is not seething inside most days (and / or when she opens her mouth up on camera).

He may deny it and act like he's perfectly fine but we all know there's tons of underlying stuff just waiting to bubble over, having accumulated over the years.

He's no saint - that we can agree on.
BUT she's got to be an absolutely ridiculous passive-aggressive, whiney, multiple-personality (on purpose) horror of a witch to live with.
Like when Tim says, you aren't going to know the baby's name until he's born. To which Jenn says, unless....unless we let it slip. I think at that point, even though it was maybe 5 mins into the live, he was done with her.

I think the live videos are just a big ego trip to Jenn. All these people fussing over her right there in real time. She gets off on it and is so high on the rush of it all, she ends up with verbal diarrhea and saying anything and everything. He gets fussed over in the parks because he's out just about every day. She doesn't get that, so she goes live to make herself feel good. She pretty much has nothing else in her daily life that makes her happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On one hand....the Slackers have become so redundant, lazy and boring I can simply stop caring at all as they will spin out without change till the sun dies

On the other hand....the Slackers have become so redundant, lazy and boring that I worry I'll end up missing the fun this forum can be

I enjoy you all, but I'd certainly be fine with these two idiots simply fading off the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
On one hand....the Slackers have become so redundant, lazy and boring I can simply stop caring at all as they will spin out without change till the sun dies

On the other hand....the Slackers have become so redundant, lazy and boring that I worry I'll end up missing the fun this forum can be

I enjoy you all, but I'd certainly be fine with these two idiots simply fading off the internet.
Yeah, I'd miss y'all but unlike the freak stans, we all won't lose our tit and need therapy if the Trackers go off the internet. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, they will never leave the internet*, unless the internet is no longer a thing. I am sure they have stages of desperation lined up in case they can't sustain the loss of views - Patreon, paid IG stories by Jenn, SuperChat streams, etc. They probably don't want to do it if they don't have to because of laziness, but I bet they will if they have to. Jenn seemed salty about it in that one live probably because they never had to do it and nobody is used to it from them, so if they do it now then they will look like copiers and fakes. But I don't doubt for a minute they would resort to it, if needed.

*Or if they get cancelled due to some big, terrible thing they do/did - but we saw what happened last time. Maybe some Christian version of FRE will start rearing its head. 🥴😅

Even if 1,000 of their rabid stans paid for Patreon each month, they would make more money than most people who have real jobs. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jealous hater!!!! Death grips are the cutest most adorable things EVA!!!!! You’re just jealous no one puts a death grip on you!

Seriously though, there’s a reason why we don’t see J$ face at all during the ride. That split second at the end said enough. He really did seem like he enjoyed it once he was over, but was that his training? Poor guy.

• Wow
The kid is still in diapers and still getting hand-fed hot dog pieces his nasty egg donor was squishing with her gross fingers. 🙄

But hey, at least he can say "8" in Chinese. Ginn found some Mandarin-speaking neighbors magically who confirmed he made enough sense, so obvi he's a genius.

(FWIW, if some white waddling chick in my neighborhood came up to me and had her little kid recite random tit to me in my native language and expected me to praise them, I'd have to seriously refrain from rolling my eyes. No one praised me for learning English as a second language and then speaking it better than people who are native English speakers 🥴).

• Haha
That’s what glamour shots makes me think of and reminds me that my grandma did them as a joke (with a top on) but she definitely had a lovely black feather boa. 😂

Boudoir photo shoots are what the hot girls do nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This new vlog is something else...BUT, they got blueberries and she showed it in her damn "haul" clip. 🥴

Plus a ton of processed foods for J and a box of Krispy Kremes. An "impulse buy." 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and I spoke too soon - Tim also hid a Reese's package in the haul and Jenn didn't notice. Let me guess, she didn't do the checkout or even pay attention? Was she sitting on a bench while Tim did it, or was she riding around in a Rascal scooter? 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Seriously a bleeping grocery shopping "haul"... tell me you're circling the drain without telling me. bleeping grifters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
LYN LEFT!! I REPEAT, SAYONARA (or zàijiàn in Mandarin 😅) LEAN!

And they hired a "Bea" now. 😂😂 Oh geez.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So Lynn is no more! She managed to get away… I guess it was just one cruise too many 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sounds like she had been planning to leave for a little while and they knew a few weeks ago or something. So good job everyone here who felt a disturbance in the force.

They couldn't compete with a salary she was offered with her master's. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.