The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn: sorry you guyzzz we need to be a little quiet cause Buddy's not completely asleep yet
Also Ginn: Dim, why aren't you as manically high as me?

Her complete boredom with whatever Dim says is always very apparent during live shows. She's more into reading what people are saying about her than paying attention to him. Not that I'd bother attentively listening to him either, but you can tell she's not even listening to him except to insert fake laughs and "yeah"s before she rushes to answer a stan question.

They both sounded like they stuffed giant spoonfuls of peanut butter down their throats without chasing it down with some water. One's diet can also produce excess mucus and phlegm in one's throat. Acid reflux can cause that too.

Why does Dim care if Halloween happens during the work week when he doesn't have a FT 9-5 5-day schedule?? Yes Dim, working adults generally are still able to take their kids out trick-or-treating even if it occurs M-F. Especially with younger kids, it's not like you're "tick"-or-treating for 7 hours straight until 3am. 🙄

Reactions: 25
A few ideas to add to the wiki…
The Gucci sweater - I know many people say that was their moment they realized how full of crap the Trackers are and came looking for Tattle.
Jenn not driving - maybe include something about her driving like a maniac with J$ in his car seat on the golf cart? (I had typed this up earlier today…so it’s funny this came up on the live.)

@Quasimodo - Same. Not being able to fully take care of myself, to work, to drive wherever I want…just the thought makes me anxious. Tim should have encouraged and helped her get therapy for this. Hell, I feel like my boss would try to help me if this happened and I said I was quitting.
The Wiki could be a days worth of entries if it was to document everything that they've done. I feel like I am pretty well Tracker-versed but some things still surprise me-like their early pre rise to fame disgusting behavior. I also know that there were things about Dimmy possibly having a roving eye but it's something I'm not totally familiar about to discuss.

Off topic but love the Halloween icon. It looks similar to the witch's hat that I got for my corgi to wear this year....I know.

Reactions: 9
Am not sure if she will breastfed or not, i mean on one hand if she does she would definitely use that to her advantage with sympathy from the stans on how tiring it is an how hard it all is an use it to also control Dim to take over full control of watching J outside of nanny hours an also give a reason as to why vlogs are not being edited quick enough, not that she edits quick anyway but it will be even worse

On the second hand, could she really manage to keep breastfeeding up? She's a lazy witch an I don't know if she will be happy being woken up every few hours to feed the kid since I'd like to think she wouldn't be that much of a selfish witch to starve the kid because she didn't want to get up through the night to feed, a few in my family have breastfed an for the first 4 weeks till they can start putting it into bottles they are like complete zombies cause the kid is basically up every 3 to 4 hours wanting fed an they get next to no sleep

I can't remember much but didn't she start with J then give up like a week later because she couldn't be bothered with the hassle, I think she said it was because of somthing but part of me wonders if it was mainly due to her lazyness an being selfish with wanting to get a full night's sleep while she sent Dim to deal with J
She could be one of those people who breastfeeds when she's okay with being up, but pumps milk so that someone else can feed the baby when she wants to sleep.

Re: Wine Bar George

Ginn: "we don't drink so we just go for the food".
Oh for duck's sake, you and Dim are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, stop using "we" incorrectly you lying bleep. Also the bottle of vodka in your freezer says hi.

Also Ginn "we don't drink" Tracker: gets Mo-aaaay with her lunch at Wine Bar George on a Monday (after being driven there by her former nanny) which paired well with her "goat's" cheese.
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.39.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.40.26 PM.png

Reactions: 23
A few ideas to add to the wiki…
The Gucci sweater - I know many people say that was their moment they realized how full of crap the Trackers are and came looking for Tattle.
Jenn not driving - maybe include something about her driving like a maniac with J$ in his car seat on the golf cart? (I had typed this up earlier today…so it’s funny this came up on the live.)
@cari_ great ideas!
Feel free to add them to the TL wiki

Reactions: 4
I think it’s hilarious they clearly aren’t doing a Halloween Disney cruise. And yet won’t mention it. You know the stans are going to ask for it 1000 times over. So from this live we have:

1. Canceled cruise. Perhaps due to money? Or likely they couldn’t even consider doing a trip without Stanny Lean 🤮 Gee, lots of people manage to do a holiday with 1 kid. Give me a bleeping break.

2. Dim doesn’t understand how or why Halloween would be on a weekday. Coupled with the fact they don’t really work or have a set 9-5 M-F this is mind blowing.

3. Ginn wants to drive again. Somehow being home bound for five years and codependent seems like it would be more anxiety inducing but laziness always wins for the Snackers.

Reactions: 30
Just caught up

Did she really say she wouldn't give a name of a fruit or vegetable because it will give away the kids name?? What the actual hell, she's not seriously gonna name the kid after an actual fruit or veg, I can't imagine how much that kids life will be hell if it's somthing stupid like that clowns kid apple 🙄🙄🙄 you aren't some top celeb hambeast with millions in the bank that can get away with stupid ass names, your kid IS going to need to go to normal school since the money will probably be gone by that time with the way you work a budget an spend

Also giving up a job after ONE panic attack, jeezz most people can have numerous panic attacks before going to work every day but they STILL go, hell I was taking them constantly because I was having to cover shops that had been held up at gunpoint or with a knive the friggin day before, it was only after i was attacked with fking tables an chairs coming over the counter I had to quit, but you know what, I got myself professional help an got fking back out there (till covid hit 🙄) but I sure as hell didn't become dependent on someone else, she has no idea what actual anxiety is an is a insult to those with it

Reactions: 12
What about Olive(r)?

That is the only name I can think of that is somewhat normal.
No offense intended if anyone here has a child named Oliver, but it's been such a popular name here in the UK that there really hasn't been much thought put into that.... Boring as they are. But I do agree that's probably the name.

Reactions: 17
@Snippysnips Morning I’m in your time zone today! Sorry to hear about that job, my cousin was held at gunpoint at her work last week. Very scary! I’ve only had one panic attack in my life. Thought I was dying. It was likely stress from having multiple people sick with cancer at the time. Kudos to everyone here getting through their issues :) we are all functional adults unlike Gin! And morning to you too @Galorious and all the other UK tattlers!

The name is Oliver. I’m almost certain. I remember a live where they claimed they loved Oliver and Company. I was like I barely remember that and I was a kid then (I’m 3-5 years younger than the trackers). Per usual for anything they claim to like they probably know nothing about it (hocus pocus, Star Wars, marvel).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All I think about when I hear Oliver:

Holding out for a kid named Zacchini or B’Rocco Lee or Russell Sprout.

Jackfruit, perhaps?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gin has a 'day-by-day' pregnancy book that tells her how she should be feeling on any given day. 🥴

ETA: She was asked what day she's on. Claims she doesn't know what day she's on cos she doesn't read it that often. Dim confirms 21 weeks, 3 days after she asks.
That is extremely weird. When I was pregnant there is no way in hell my husband would have any idea what week (especially not the day!) I was in my pregnancy. Crap. They are so damn strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Snippysnips Morning I’m in your time zone today! Sorry to hear about that job, my cousin was held at gunpoint at her work last week. Very scary! I’ve only had one panic attack in my life. Thought I was dying. It was likely stress from having multiple people sick with cancer at the time. Kudos to everyone here getting through their issues :) we are all functional adults unlike Gin! And morning to you too @Galorious and all the other UK tattlers!

The name is Oliver. I’m almost certain. I remember a live where they claimed they loved Oliver and Company. I was like I barely remember that and I was a kid then (I’m 3-5 years younger than the trackers). Per usual for anything they claim to like they probably know nothing about it (hocus pocus, Star Wars, marvel).
Thanks, I hope your cousin is doing OK, I thankfully never went through that but 2 shops I was sent to regularly were known for it to happen, but you can be sure that unlike someone else I certainly was in no state to go on a camera an vlog right after taking panic attacks, for everyone that's actually went through panic attacks an sure you can relate when I say you are a mess after it an in no way would be able to go on camera an talk about it as if it was just a little fright you had just gotten, it can take quite a while to even just calm down

It could be Oliver since it is populer over here an they love to jump on all those populer trends, an like you said they can pretend to be huge fans of the film even though like numerous other things they probably can't name at least 3 other characters, it was also a disney film an they need to suck up to them more, but then Gideon cookies can have blueberry in them an that counts as a fruit right youuuuu guyzzzzz

Reactions: 11
Not Oliver. Not Oliver. Not Oliver.

Is Prop 2 Oliver going to save the channel like Cousin Oliver of the Brady Bunch? I really don’t want their kid named after my puppy. He was also named after Oliver and Company, even though Oliver is the cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So apparently "Gideon" is also a lesser known type of apple. But yeah, I still think Oliver is more likely since the fruit is right in the name, and that's more their speed. 😅 But kind of funny that a baby "Giddy" would be named after an apple variety, too.

Last edited:
Named after a fruit or vegetable? Something in their Purple Carrot boxes often?

Kale
Barley
Dill
Bran

Jordan (after the candied almond)

Chip (not fruit or veg but food related)

Reactions: 8
Ginger or Green Apples will help, among other things (Bonine, etc).

We always try to go for midship but were more aft on the Wish and it was fine. Also, kind of decide which port you want to leave out of to narrow down. Disney has some out of San Diego and some that go out of Galveston and New Orleans.
There’s a product called Motioneaze that works well for us. There’s no side effects bc it’s an all natural oil, it can be used on children and you can apply even it after you start to feel sick. It smells a bit like a church, but it’s helped my husband. We’re planning on bringing it to Disney bc he really wants to ride Cosmic Rewind, but he’s nervous.

Reactions: 4
I just heard on the news that Timmy is going to have to pay $4.99/month for his little blue check on Twitter. Something else to add to the budget, Jenn. Add Elon Musk to the list of saboteurs.

Here's my Oliver, I know by naming my dog a common human name, I don't have the rights to it, but come on Trackers, don't do it. Carrot, Zucchini and Broccoli are all totally acceptable veggie names for your 2nd miracle.

IMG_5571.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just heard on the news that Timmy is going to have to pay $4.99/month for his little blue check on Twitter. Something else to add to the budget, Jenn. Add Elon Musk to the list of saboteurs.

Here's my Oliver, I know by naming my dog a common human name, I don't have the rights to it, but come on Trackers, don't do it. Carrot, Zucchini and Broccoli are all totally acceptable veggie names for your 2nd miracle.

View attachment 1692918
Oliver is adorable! I think the next time we're bored of the Trackers, instead of talking about grocery stores, we should post pictures of our pets. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1692918
I love when pets have human names! Mine were Chloe and Jeffrey. Chloe was 13 and passed away in 2020, and my sweet Jeffrey had to be put to sleep in July this year 😢

Chloe:
69715CAF-B369-4C07-850E-69B6E7EE421F.jpeg

Jeffrey:
C3A95D15-1FAC-4EBB-9FD1-8262D95BE3A8.jpeg

I wonder (and hope) if the trackers are done with having pets now. Since they’re doing all this “budgeting” now, maybe they won’t have the finances for it.

This is the first time I’ve really heard them talk about budgeting, so they must be feeling the sting of running offa huge chunk of their viewership.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.