The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn quit her job because she couldn't drive to work.

What, she couldn't even get an uber or take public transit? One bleeping panic attack and she never drove again? DID SHE EVER CONSIDER THERAPY INSTEAD OF QUITTING HER JOB AND BECOMING A USELESS TURD?
still catching up and just had to pause to comment. I watched this part last night and never have I wanted to slap the privilege out of someone so bad. I had/have driving anxiety because I was in a bad car wreck involving being hit by a semi and a weeks long hospital stay. I couldn’t drive for almost five years because I would get panic attacks or have severe stomach aches that would keep me in bed for days. (Don’t get me started about my fear of bright lights) I couldn’t hold down a job because of my lack of reliable transportation. I started going to therapy and began driving short distances( groceries, coffee shops, gas stations). Eventually w/ therapy I started driving across town and finally out of state. Even with my anxiety treated, there are times I have to pull over due to a panic attack.

I understand that panic/ anxiety can form for no reason (it’s a witch like that), but hearing her talk so flippantly about it was triggering. She claims she can’t drive because of traffic and is fine in a golf cart, but for me I couldn’t drive because there were semis and trucks everywhere.

As a fellow human with driving anxiety it is obvious Her “claiming” she’ll start driving again is just pretty words. She knows the right buzzwords to get praise. It’s in her tone, she doesn’t want to try/ put in the work. She doesn’t have any work ethic and without a person and a support system she’ll fail.

sorry about the rant y’all. You can tell that hit a nerve with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A couple of other things:

It's absolutely creepy for Tim to be filming at this kid event in a public place. The other vlogger dude isn't filming. Spend time with your kid in the moment.

Jenn tells the little boy who was hesitant about sticking his hand in the box. Kylo Ren would not be afraid of orbeez. You know what Jenn, duck you, you are literally afraid of everything. There are many people (not just kids) who have sensory things and cannot touch things they can't see, or slimey, or wet, or just duck you Jenn. You have absolutely no right, he's not your kid, leave him alone. (Side note: I actually think J$ said it felt like boogies not orbeez. Wet like boogers.)

J$ couldn't count to 5. Take 5 pieces of candy. Tim counts out loud. On the 4th piece, Tim says how many is that? J$ says 5. This is because he's constantly micromanaged. Make him count it out himself out loud.

Jenn ate the granola bar and was super defensive about how that was hers and it wasn't from his candy. It's almost as if they fight about food a lot.

The ghost costume was absolutely terrible. It was dragging on the ground. He couldn't see. I know this is beating a dead horse here, but why put a kid under the age of 3 in that? Then make him walk around a museum? They have no judgement.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm looking forward to meeting new baby HutD(o)ug. Or maybe his name will be Gideon, as suspected, and she only knows of it from the cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope the new nanny is an undercover Tattler. “B” for Boodles 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they're naming prop #2 after food, I'm now wishing they were having a girl. Coulda named her Peg, short for Pizza Eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time I turn my back, they knock again. 😭

Had a kid dressed as Dahmer which was, uh, a choice. Asked who they were and he goes, 'I'm a serial killer.' 💀
The Dahmer's are upsetting to me. You want to be a serial killer go as Freddie or Jason. Jeffrey Dahmer was a real serial killer with real victims with real families that are still alive.

It's absolutely creepy for Tim to be filming at this kid event in a public place.

....Jenn, duck you, you are literally afraid of everything. There are many people (not just kids) who have sensory things and cannot touch things they can't see, or slimey, or wet, or just duck you Jenn. You have absolutely no right, he's not your kid, leave him alone.

J$ couldn't count to 5.

Jenn ate the granola bar and was super defensive about how that was hers and it wasn't from his candy. It's almost as if they fight about food a lot.

The ghost costume was absolutely terrible. It was dragging on the ground. He couldn't see. They have no judgement.
YES! YES! YES!!

J$ might be able to rotely say the numbers (like a robot), but he has no concept of what the words actually mean.

J$ and DJ fight over food all the time.
Still don’t know why Tim & DJ’s meals at home aren’t the same menu as J$’s food.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ all around about the ghost costume.
THEY have no common sense or judgment what so ever!!

Reactions: 15

It's absolutely creepy for Tim to be filming at this kid event in a public place. The other vlogger dude isn't filming. Spend time with your kid in the moment.

Jenn tells the little boy who was hesitant about sticking his hand in the box. Kylo Ren would not be afraid of orbeez. You know what Jenn, duck you, you are literally afraid of everything. There are many people (not just kids) who have sensory things and cannot touch things they can't see, or slimey, or wet, or just duck you Jenn. You have absolutely no right, he's not your kid, leave him alone. (Side note: I actually think J$ said it felt like boogies not orbeez. Wet like boogers.)

J$ couldn't count to 5. Take 5 pieces of candy. Tim counts out loud. On the 4th piece, Tim says how many is that? J$ says 5. This is because he's constantly micromanaged. Make him count it out himself out loud.

The ghost costume was absolutely terrible. It was dragging on the ground. He couldn't see. I know this is beating a dead horse here, but why put a kid under the age of 3 in that? Then make him walk around a museum? They have no judgement.
Did you see the side eye that kid gave her though? Good for him - it definitely said 'who the duck are you to talk to me like that'. I think she could tell too because her stupid laugh sounded awkward.

Reactions: 16
Jen really cannot just let J have a moment, can she?? Tim shows off the bucket and costume in the first 30 seconds of the video, and Jen butts in, "I'm also wearing a costume!" Really, Jen? I couldn't tell that your DOG EAR HEADBAND was a costume.

I thought this was so cruel of her to say to this kid! She probably thought she was being reassuring and talking to him on his level, but she really has no idea how to talk to children - judging from the way he looked at her, he seemed to think she was out of line as well. She is CONSTANTLY minimizing things she perceives as weaknesses in children and doing it right in front of them. She does this with J all the time when commenting about things he does "badly", and now it seems she won't hold back on other kids, either.

• Angry
J$ and DJ fight over food all the time.
Still don’t know why Tim & DJ’s meals at home aren’t the same menu as J$’s food.
I think you answered your own question. JennBo doesn't want to share her food with him so she doesn't try to make him eat the same menus. And let's face it Jenn is likely scarfing down his leftovers if there are any.

Is DJ Dear Jenn? That sounds like an odd nickname. But DH is dear husband, DW= dear wife, etc.

Reactions: 5
This was amazing to me as well. I can’t believe how useless they have made themselves. Only a few years ago he had a job along with vlogging. She helped around the house and was able to drive. He even did home projects like the bathroom remodel. Sure, kids are a lot of work but the fact that they can’t handle the stress of someone else installing solar panels without a nanny around just boggles my mind.
Still catching up. I think it’s more like 5-6 years ago that he has held what we would cal a real job. I say this because we moved to Orlando coming up on 6 years ago and I think Dim had just stopped working around then. As for the home projects and bath remodel, that was a complete joke. Dim never even finished the remodel. He paid someone to do it once they knew they hit it big and we’re going to move into the McFortPampers.

They were ”down to earth” types but still lazy as duck. They did the bare minimums as 20-30 somethings and acted like they were playing house even more so than now. We just see it more because of Jackprop. #homemovies

Reactions: 8
How is it that Tim couldn't wrap his head around kids trick-or-treating last night? Not to mention did they not take their prop trick-or-treating all around town already? Did they think they are special because of that and there must be no way that anybody else trick or treats on nights other than Halloween? These narcissists can’t think outside of their own bubble. My town does trick-or-treating on the 30th because we do a community-wide nighttime parade on the 31st. Towns all across the country do things differently. Why is this so hard for these travel experts to understand?

The Dahmer's are upsetting to me. You want to be a serial killer go as Freddie or Jason. Jeffrey Dahmer was a real serial killer with real victims with real families that are still alive.
Feels wrong that kids even know who Dahmer is...but maybe I am naive about what kids are allowed to watch these days 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Feels wrong that kids even know who Dahmer is...but maybe I am naive about what kids are allowed to watch these days 🤷‍♀️
I'd imagine it's probably been the parents, somtimes I also wonder if kids really know these things, I've also had some jokes tonight from kids where it's clear from the way the kid looks at you that they have absolutely no idea why am a bit shocked because it's been somthing the parent has told them an they are too young to understand it

I think you answered your own question. JennBo doesn't want to share her food with him so she doesn't try to make him eat the same menus. And let's face it Jenn is likely scarfing down his leftovers if there are any.

Is DJ Dear Jenn? That sounds like an odd nickname. But DH is dear husband, DW= dear wife, etc.
😂😆😂
DJ is easier to write than Dejennerate 🤷🏻‍♀️

re: home meals
I was raised where everyone was served the same food. Not two or three different menus.

Reactions: 17
You can’t even try with your kid anymore. My god I feel bad for Jackpot in every way. Sure he has a roof over his head and never misses a meal but they don’t care and it’s so evident. I can’t believe they are bringing a second kid into this hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think most young teens have full access to everything on Netflix and the Dahmer show is incredibly popular right now. I'm not defending the costume choice, but these kids weren't born when it happened so it's not real to them. A lot of them don't even realize it's real. I had this conversation with my daughter's friends the other night. I remember it, so to me it's real. To teens, it's really just another Netflix show. I think it's very disrespectful to the families of his victims because he's a popular thing right now.

Reactions: 16
So I started watching the live, Jen says I don't know how many will be here they all might be at Halloween parties. It's a Sunday at 9pm, most of us are in bed and getting ready for work the next day.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.