The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched yet, but look, also, too, at my jaunty hat! Huzzah!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So, the kid's a bit of a brat. They better stop that tit right quick. He shouldn't be smacking anyone around the face and I hope they bought that saber he was using as a walking stick when he wasn't hitting his father while he ignored him to look at useless tchotchkes. Huh, the kid can use a straw. Progress. And of course, daddy trying to shove IP down his throat for next year because, money. Can't let him be his own person unless it benefits ol' Dim. DeJennerate was sucking someone's soul out of her tombstone teeth, naturally. I think J$ wanting to be a ghost is cool. I hope he insists on it for the next four years and tells his dad to get fucked about being IP anything. The comments were as ass sucking sycophantic as always. All in all, it was the same bullshit.

Reactions: 16
This came up on my YT shorts feed.
This two year old is light years ahead of Jackson.

I thought how Jackson could never do this 😞
1. J$ does not enunciate well.
I can’t understand him most of the time.
2. J$ is not allowed to make his own decisions
3. J$ is talked AT, but never listened to
4. J$ lacks the social skills to even have a verbal exchange with another person.
5. J$ does not have manners

All this falls on the shoulders of his dysfunctional sperm and egg donor.
🤦🏻‍♀️ And now a second prop/moneymaker is coming in March.
What a hot mess!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm not surprised that buddyyyy didn't get hurt again with that sheet over his face and waddling pig should have just used to cover her face

Reactions: 4
Dim and Ginn are gonna take all that kid’s candy
then be like, “What’d you get Buddy?!”

Screen_Shot_2020_10_29_at_3.15.51_PM.jpg

“I got a rock.”

Nice try, blockheads.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Can't stand these two delusional narcissist parents that prop 1,2 will have to endure thank God stannylean got away from the slackers slobs

Reactions: 7
I watched the beginning part of the "Toddler Picks" video. The first thing J$ mentions he wants to do is the balloon ride. Then he mentions the cookie. Those are the two things that we actually hear him say. Everything else Tim mentions "J$ said this..." "We are going on the carousel" but we, as viewers of a "Toddler Picks" video didn't get to see them do the two actual things that the toddler picked. They did neither. Name the video a Disney Springs something because we did not get to see what the toddler picked. They suck both as vloggers and parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ve never felt anger with this family before. But to hear jackpot ask from the moment they get there about going on Characters of Flight and you could hear in Assholes voice from that moment that he didn’t want to go on it. Let’s first go over here instead, let’s go over here now, oh buddy looks like it might rain though so we probably can’t go on it, it’s going to rain soon, looks like it’s not running but let’s go take a look. Nope nap time.

Maybe I wouldn’t have anger if the title said Daddy Toddler day in DS. But no your misleading title told me that Jackpot got to choose the day.

keep sucking your teeth you useless

I watched the beginning part of the "Toddler Picks" video. The first thing J$ mentions he wants to do is the balloon ride. Then he mentions the cookie. Those are the two things that we actually hear him say. Everything else Tim mentions "J$ said this..." "We are going on the carousel" but we, as viewers of a "Toddler Picks" video didn't get to see them do the two actual things that the toddler picked. They did neither. Name the video a Disney Springs something because we did not get to see what the toddler picked. They suck both as vloggers and parents.
are you my wife? Lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You know I'd get it if this was a proper holiday an they had limited time to do things in, but they live there, can they really not just have ONE DAY for him to pick an do what he wants instead, they can go anytime they want, like whatever crap you want to do then do it another day an let the kid pick what he wants instead of forcing ideas into his head

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It must be part of their new financial planning. They have to save the $11 on the cup so that Dim can order a $28 burger for himself.
That was the first thing I thought. No money spending on kid but everything for themselves.

• Sad
It must be part of their new financial planning. They have to save the $11 on the cup so that Dim can order a $28 burger for himself.
It's like how he flipped tit over paying like $60 for four breakfasts only cos Lean was there but'd have no issue paying $60 for himself on a solo trip.

Reactions: 14
Just finished my little Halloween party with my neice, we started a new tradition of painting a little Halloween decoration we can put out every year plus she helped me carve the pumpkin, as she gets older it will be fun to see how much things change as her skills grow, it has also made me think just how much they are truely missing out on J while he's young an how much they could do that could grow over the years that they could look back on an remember the fun times they had, plus this is the last year they are going to have him as being a only child, they could have done so much to make this year special for him before his brother arrives an attention needs to be on both boys, but instead of doing that an making memories of making traditions for him they got a sheet an cut out eyes for him to run about the house in cause I bet they won't even take him trick or treating

Reactions: 12
How is Jenn doing the budgeting if she has no idea what they make or spend? She never has any idea how much things cost either. Also she has all these anxieties so you would think that she would stay away from financial planning which actually can be stressful.

Reactions: 14
I hate the Trackers more every day. Just reading the synopsis of their video makes me angry and feel sorry for their offspring. I hope they go broke and soon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.